Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlene looks great.

Pictures:
PRİNCE ALBERT AND PRİNCESS CHARLENE VİSİT TO POLAND -DAY 1
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR

Last edited by a moderator:
With all respect to Princess Charlene- why she was wearing only black? at least a colorfull scarf could make a big difference....She seemed to be in mourning....

Great pictures from Poland and Lithuania.

Am still going to miss not seeing Charlene & Albert in Luxembourg. After Stephanie my main focus on Saturday would have been Charlene.

It's awful when events clash. It's a shame that they weren't able to attend the wedding as it will be the last major European royal wedding of an heir for a long time (I think). ?

I am a little cautious about Charlene's attitude, is she shy or bored ? She barely smiles, she looks like she's been forced to be there and not happy at all. Just wondering if she really realises that she has a certain role to play, don't want to compare too much but when you see how happy Kate is when in representation, it is really the opposite.

Great pictures from Poland and Lithuania.

Am still going to miss not seeing Charlene & Albert in Luxembourg. After Stephanie my main focus on Saturday would have been Charlene.

It's awful when events clash. It's a shame that they weren't able to attend the wedding as it will be the last major European royal wedding of an heir for a long time (I think). ?

IMO they could have attended the wedding if they would have wanted. Felipe and Letizia are scheduled to attend only tomorrow (Letizia had a work event today), and Albert and Charlene could have caught a flight to USA and manage to do everything.

http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagallery/2012/10/19/860286/wq191524w.jpg

IMO they could have attended the wedding if they would have wanted. Felipe and Letizia are scheduled to attend only tomorrow (Letizia had a work event today), and Albert and Charlene could have caught a flight to USA and manage to do everything.

I respectfully disagree.

They have been to Poland, Lithuania and the USA all within the last week. Has anyone ever heard of jet lag? If the Princess of Hanover is not an acceptable person to represent Monaco at a royal wedding, than whats the whole point of the entire princely family other than Albert?

Trust me when I say (and I don't know the Guilliame and Stephanie) but at the end of the day, the most important people that need to be at the royal wedding or the religious officials, the Lux government, the family of the bride and groom and most importantly, the bride and groom. Albert and Charlene not so much, and this isn't a slight against Albert and Charlene its just the way it was.

Last edited:
To day, they must visit the camp of Auschwitz and this afternoon they must meet the members of the fondation of Auschwitz.
Don't compare Felipe and Letizia with Albert and Charlene. After the wedding, Felipe and Letizia will fly to spain where they will be quite on sunday.
Albert and Charlene will return to monaco after 3 h 30 of flight. they must to be in new York on Sunday (10 hours of flight). Albert uses to arrive one day before the gala evening to meet his cousins and the donors for the foundation.
All these flights to attend only a ceremonial wedding without attending the gala. That is a nonsense.

And I think Caroline is a very acceptable person to represent monaco.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree.

They have been to Poland, Lithuania and the USA all within the last week. Has anyone ever heard of jet lag? If the Princess of Hanover is not an acceptable person to represent Monaco at a royal wedding, than whats the whole point of the entire princely family other than Albert?
I agree with you. I'd like to know what's wrong with Princess Caroline attending? She is the Hereditary Princess of Monaco and as such should be doing more things like this as Albert did himself for Rainier. Prince Edward attended Albert and Charlene's wedding plus Rainier's funeral and he is eighth in line. Prince Charles didn't attend it or Princess Victoria's wedding.

=melina premiere;1473218]Albert and Charlene will return to monaco after 3 h 30 of flight. they must to be in new York on Sunday (10 hours of flight). Albert uses to arrive one day before the gala evening to meet his cousins and the donors for the foundation.
Thank you for saying basically the same thing I a few days ago that they have a cocktail party before the Gala as they always do. This has also been mentioned in posts every year.

ETA: Another reason I am sure they didn't attend is they are still in Poland and the civil wedding was held today.

I agree, Albert & Charlene just couldn't make it. I think sending The Princess of Hanover was the best thing to do.

I am a little cautious about Charlene's attitude, is she shy or bored ? She barely smiles, she looks like she's been forced to be there and not happy at all. Just wondering if she really realises that she has a certain role to play, don't want to compare too much but when you see how happy Kate is when in representation, it is really the opposite.

I agree. Charlene has been looking so down lately. Shuch a nice looking lady but need to lighten up a bit. I enjoy watching Albert & Charlene on tour but her pictures make me feel down.

Lithuania, Poland, back to Monaco (I presume) and fly to America, IMO, that would be far, far too much travel in such a short space of time. :eek:

I agree, Albert & Charlene just couldn't make it. I think sending The Princess of Hanover was the best thing to do.

From the few pictures that I have seen of Caroline on her way to the Gala dinner she looks thrilled to be there. She is probably only too delighted to be attending such a lovely event. So, that's all good then ..... :flowers:

I agree. Charlene has been looking so down lately. Shuch a nice looking lady but need to lighten up a bit. I enjoy watching Albert & Charlene on tour but her pictures make me feel down.

Auschwitz should make anyone feel down. A smile and high energy would be quite out of place here. I give her credit for even going. I know I would have nightmares for weeks afterwards.

AdmirerUS said:
Auschwitz should make anyone feel down. A smile and high energy would be quite out of place here. I give her credit for even going. I know I would have nightmares for weeks afterwards.

Yea I was going to say- her expression and demeanor was quite occasion appropriate.

I'm not talking about that, I was just talking about her expressions throughout the trips.

I didn't see Pr Albert and Princess Charlene in Luxembourg at the wedding of Guillaume and Stephanie. Aren't they invited?

They was in Poland until 20th Oct, so that might be the reason why they couldn`t make it to Luxembourg.

No they were still in Poland that's why Princess Caroline attended.

Pss Charlene looks genuinely upset at the camp. If you've never been there, it is difficult to understand the feelings that can be invoked.

Excuse me. Do you know what happened at Auschwitz? She, actua;;y, looked like she cared about the events that occurred there. Do you?

Yes, she does. And, they do look happy.

Gorgeous as usual! :cool: And they look like they had a splendid time in New York. :flowers:

And the striking red color looks positively otherworldly on Charlene, like a painting, it highlights her lovely natural luminescent makeup free face. Points out how wonderful her skin looks. So innocent and natural looking, honestly makes her appear about 12 years old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom