The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Great appearance!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene during the inauguration of the "Princess Charlene"
child welfare shelter in Monaco on February 1, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** daylife gallery ** wenn gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** hola: La princesa Charlene abre las puertas de su hogar para la infancia **

Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

They both look teriffic. Love the abstract of Charlene.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Royal Highness

There is already a shelter home called Princess Grace's home but it is too small now ,there are not enough places for the children in difficulties, now there is a
Princess Charlene's home.
Maybe all the children who would be here for a moment, find again the happyness.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Courtier

What a wonderful tribute to Charlene. So fitting given her love of children. As KittyAtlanta says, they both look terrific. This is the first time that I have seen Charlene wearing the colour red. It looks wonderful on her. A truly classy and chic outfit.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Serene Highness

He's lost some weight, no? He is an extremely genial looking man, I must say. They do look very fine together.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Great couple! They really seem to settle in their role as a married couple and enjoy what they are doing.

On monaco matin there is an article about the inauguration.

La princesse Charlène donne son nom au Foyer de l'Enfance | monacomatin.com
Old 02-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

PC looks very elegant and it's good to see her doing something so worthy. Does anyone know when her own charitable foundation will be officially launched? The Prince said it would be early this year but I don't think it has happened yet. I also noticed a wedding portrait on the wall so I suppose this will be the "official" portrait of the Princley couple until maybe they are married a year or so and then we might get our tiara pic!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

The foundation of the princess Charlene is not yet officially launched, the palace sait it will be in the year of 2012. Yes, the wedding portrait is the official portrait, I saw it in many shops of Monaco and also in some public offices.
I noticed to day that monaco info channel walks again.

This evening, there was a report on monaco info about the inauguring of the princess Charlene children home.
To morrow between 6 pm and 7pm, the reporter said this evening that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will visit the constitutionnel concil and it will be in live.
It is for the people who receive monaco info
but there is also new channels called www. monacochannel.mc and it is on internet and I believe that every body in the world can watching these channels ,
Old 02-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Thank you for the info melina premiere. I watched it today and I hope I'm able to watch it tomorrow
Old 02-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks lovely in red, and they look very happy !!!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Royal Highness

Diaporama | Dans les chambres et les parties communes, le mobilier a été choisi | Le couple princier inaugure un foyer de l'enfance | monacomatin.com

on monaco matin diaporama.
This evening, there is the ceremony of the visit of the princely couple to the national council at 6 pm on the site in live
www. monaco info
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Courtier

I'm watching monaco.info right now and Charlene is wearing Akris.

Akris - Fall Winter 2011/2012 Ready-To-Wear - Shows - Vogue.it

PRINCE ALBERT II DE MONACO ET DE LA PRINCESSE CHARLENE AU CONSEIL NATIONAL DE LA PRINCIPAUTE DE MONACO

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert at the arrival:

http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...axphotos423009

And afterwards:

http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...axphotos422999
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...axphotos423002
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...axphotos423004
Old 02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Royal Highness

Charlene wore already this dress when she visited the Saint charles collège, now the ceremony in live is finished. Prince Albert wanted presenting Charlène to the national council.It is like a parliament. I heard Charlene speaking in french to the president Jean François Robillon

Monaco Channel - Chaîne Officielle du Gouvernement Princier

video on the opening of the "princess charlene" child shelter yesterday
Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

More pics of today without watermarks can be found here:

** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

And here's another gallery with large pics of the opening of the "Princess Charlene" child welfare shelter yesterday:

** parismatch: Charlène, droit au but pour les enfants **
Old 02-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Royal Highness

on monaco matin this day:

Visite princière au Conseil national de Monaco | monacomatin.com
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for these pix... merci beaucoup !
Old 02-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Royal Highness

Surely with the inauguration of a foundation in her name, Charlene should be getting one of the official orders soon.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding Charlene wanting "out of the marriage" when they married have been deleted for a variety of reasons (off topic, speculative, moot point since they are actually married, etc.).

Let's stick to their acutal current events. You know...what's going on right now.

Thanks!

Zonk

Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 02-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Gentry

If only they get the same press here in american like william and kate do 24/7, i find the media not playing fair the only way to get all this photo is here, not even news in american talk about this event it will help if they do.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Serene Highness

I must say Charlene looks nice in dark red, she should wear this color more often. But her face looks so sad during the shelter opening. She has a fake smile and her eyes are empty. Weird, weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
There is already a shelter home called Princess Grace's home but it is too small now ,there are not enough places for the children in difficulties, now there is a
Princess Charlene's home.
Maybe all the children who would be here for a moment, find again the happyness.
But Monaco is a small place & they didn't have sudden influx of inhabitants, on top of this Monaco's population is aging, so they have less & less kids. So I wonder why they had to build this shelter...

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Closed Thread