The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

This articl makes me laught, it is the first article that does not speak about the bad rumors on the couple. It is true that there is a pressure about charlene to give a heir to the grimaldy family ; But called her broody? It is untrue that Carla will have twins, she will have one child, but you know the english tabloids.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
They, PA and Charlene, must read the forum because I just posted that they rarely show up together, and here they are. Charlene looks good in this hairdo. She seems happier than recently but I always get impression that she and Albert play the couple than they are actually a couple, there is something weird about them, something fake, IMO of course.
I think it's nerves

Old 10-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm hoping that PCharlene IS broody!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

A thing we can not deny is that princess Charlene is always at ease with a child in her arms, we see that she loves a lot the children.I do not think that she is pregnant because she would not wear the child because it is dangerous for a pregnant wife to wear heavy weights
She needed a break as she said, she is more smiling and at ease than in the last months.
I see a true couple who is happy to be together here as during the visit of the croate presidentiel couple where they were handing their hands.
Prince Albert said in the interview of monaco hebdo that they cannot be in a officially event as in privat.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Prince Albert said in the interview of monaco hebdo that they cannot be in a officially event as in privat.
I can understand that but I would like some razzie pics of them kissing and hugging

On Bunte there is also an article

http://www.bunte.de/royals/fuerstin-...aid_27800.html
Old 10-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

There were kissing during the civil and religious weddings anf after, last week they posed with hands crossed but here that was a conference of an association made for the 50 bithdays of the prince.It is an association about ill children and it would not be decent to see a couple kissing and so.It is not reality show we watch at the tv
On monaco info this evening there was a report about this event and we see a couple very happy among these children.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
A thing we can not deny is that princess Charlene is always at ease with a child in her arms, we see that she loves a lot the children
Prince Albert said in the interview of monaco hebdo that they cannot be in a officially event as in private.
I'd LOVE to see these pics of Charlene at ease with a child in her arms Melina, I have yet to see ONE.

Smush, check out Charlene's facebook fan page-
There's one from a ski trip in either 2009 or 2010, out to dinner together, sharing some kind of joke on stage at the amFAR gala in 2011 and out on the PACHA III with the family in 2009
Old 10-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene poses with African child as she and Albert attend charity event | Mail Online

Seems pretty confortable to me with children.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

She, certainly, look at ease with that child.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
She, certainly, look at ease with that child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
look at her face, to me, it says: "What did they just hand me and WHY?!? Must. Keep. It. Away. From.This. Dress. For. The. Photo. Op." NOT "I'm totally comfortable with this child. I totally want one."

If she were comfortable with it, she would be acting relaxed-her back and face are all tense in that photo.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Administrator

Time to move on, more and more interpretations won't lead us anywhere..Thanks!
Old 10-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

I am constantly amazed by some of the comments attached to the photos on this thread. No sooner have I noticed that there is a new post here and enjoyed the picture in question of say PC holding a child or her husband's hand than I am reading posts of the "way" she holds his hand or the "way" she holds the child etc. If I am being totally honest I have never noticed anything sinister in any of these pictures and I am sure that if we super-imposed a pic of any other Royal woman's face on most of them the conspiracy theorists wouldn't either. Unfortunatley PC seems to attract a number of people who want to pick holes in her character and her marraige and why I do not know. But anyway, I love the latest pictures and can't wait for National Day and a tiara at the Opera House in the evening (hopefully!)
Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are currently in New Zealand!

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and France's Sports Minister David Douillet attended the
2011 Rugby World Cup semi-final match Wales vs France at the Eden Park in Auckland on
October 15, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 10-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Courtier

I was waiting for them to attend one of these Rugby games.
Nice to see them and thanks for the pics
Old 10-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

the couple is fan of rugby , Prince Albert said he tried to play rugby but he prefered playing the football game, Princess Charlene likes a lot rugby, she said that when she was in South Africa, she enjoyed to watch rugby with her friends, her father played rugby and her grandfather was training the national rugbyof South Africa

on a ns newspaper, it is said that the couple arrived last friday, they will watch the semi finales of the world cup of rugby and will return for the finale match, it is also said that the prince will be one of the guests of the dinner of the centenary birthday of the olympic games commettee of New Zeeland on thursday 20th as member of IOC, it is not said if princess Charlene will attend, I think they must stay during the entire week because, New Zeeland is far from Europe, it takes 25 hours to fly from Paris to Wellington
Old 10-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Nobility

Wow there has been little if no news about Albert & Charlene arriving in NZ
Old 10-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Courtier

I found an article about the arrival of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.
Just like Melina premiere said.

Rugby World Cup: Celebs hit town - National - NZ Herald News
Old 10-16-2011, 06:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
I am constantly amazed by some of the comments attached to the photos on this thread. No sooner have I noticed that there is a new post here and enjoyed the picture in question of say PC holding a child or her husband's hand than I am reading posts of the "way" she holds his hand or the "way" she holds the child etc. If I am being totally honest I have never noticed anything sinister in any of these pictures and I am sure that if we super-imposed a pic of any other Royal woman's face on most of them the conspiracy theorists wouldn't either. Unfortunatley PC seems to attract a number of people who want to pick holes in her character and her marraige and why I do not know. But anyway, I love the latest pictures and can't wait for National Day and a tiara at the Opera House in the evening (hopefully!)
I agree
She looked normal and natural with that ADORABLE little girl in her arms. Like they were having a moment together. BTW Charlene looked as beautiful as ever.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 10-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
I agree
... BTW Charlene looked as beautiful as ever.
http://oi53.tinypic.com/14xovts.jpg
She didn't look that beautiful...pretty at most. And this pic was the worst i've seen of her in a while.

Why so boring in the NZ match? France lost?
Old 10-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Courtier

I hope for all good things from this couple. And I think whether Charlene looks "pretty," "beautiful," or otherwise is largely a product of camera angle, as she seems to have one of those faces that varies in that regard.

She's still getting used to every finger motion being analyzed. I've noticed her as more at ease (one bit at a time) from July to today. I can't wait to see what she is doing a year from now.