Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : Oct.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
strange...

I think it's a little bit strange that a magazine can write this kind of story.

We all know as for previous post of ladys that they spent this week end on 2 Nov.

if you read the news, Hola, wrote that they are spending NOW a week end in Sudafrica, and that these photos are taken there...

La pareja está pasando unos días en Sudáfrica, país natal de la nadadora y allí pudimos verles disfrutando de unos días de campo y deporte en compañía de unos amigos.

Translation: >The couple is spending some days on SouthAfrica and we can see them with some friends doing sport.

LAS IMÁGENES MÁS CARIÑOSAS DEL PRÍNCIPE ALBERTO DE MÓNACO Y SU NOVIA CHARLENE WITTSTOCK

There were a post that I cannot found, concerning Charlene image retouched with photoshop, that showed exactley some pictures that we can also see on Hola, and the agency captation was PRINCE ALBERT AND CHARLENE WEEKEND - NICE NOV 2.

very strange. Does anyone agree with me that this is the job of Charlene's press Staff? A way to say that she is away, but still here?

:ermm:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock are seen in the stands during the French L1 football match Nice vs. Monaco, 01 December 2007 at the Ray stadium in Nice.

Getty images

Polfoto

Thanks for making the post I was going to. Looks like another article was wrong again.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock are seen in the stands during the French L1 football match Nice vs. Monaco, 01 December 2007 at the Ray stadium in Nice.

Getty images

Polfoto

This hug looks more like a pat on the back kind of hug between friends than a hug that lovers share. JMO

I think they just best of buddies. Albert taken his friend out to a game.

Pics 6.12.2007

Prince Albert and Charlene Witsttock preside the 10th birthday
of the association Frankie's children; This association helps
underprivileged children, 6 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Did Charlene get a breast augmentation while she was away from the Principality? She looks very pretty with that beautiful dress and I notice a difference in her cleavage. They look happy to be together. He seems to share not only sports with her, but charitable events as well. Great!

Whoever did her makeup did it nice. She look at camera again.

Hey has anyone heard the rumor that Albert is buying Charlene an engagement ring for Christmas? Or does anyone know anything? I cant recall where I read this.

:eek:no i have heard nothing, but i will not be surprise if he did,he take her around the world with him he might want to make it offical, eventhought it might turn out to be a bigmistake,let see what happen?

Did Charlene get a breast augmentation while she was away from the Principality? She looks very pretty with that beautiful dress and I notice a difference in her cleavage. They look happy to be together. He seems to share not only sports with her, but charitable events as well. Great!

thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures. i am glad i am not the only who thinks she got new boobs. her chest was always flat and you can tell from some of the angles from the pictures from belga that she definately did some thing. her face also looks more youthful and smooth something that you cant do with just makeup. maybe thats why she dissapeared for a while there.

I highly doubt it, Miraglia, believe me.

Charlene looks stunning and Albert looks quite proud to have her by his side.

This event for the Frankie's Children Foundation, does anyone know where the money raised gets distributed? Is there a specific country which benefits the most or is the money raised spread around to various places?

thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures. i am glad i am not the only who thinks she got new boobs. her chest was always flat and you can tell from some of the angles from the pictures from belga that she definately did some thing. her face also looks more youthful and smooth something that you cant do with just makeup. maybe thats why she dissapeared for a while there.

that's exactly what I thought too. she does have a young looking face.

I tought the same thing about her breast and her face as soon as I saw the pics.
Is it possible that we all are wrong?

In picture #7 she looks sad and tired. If she did have work done, she went through physical pain in order to produce the results and is probably in a bit of a weakened state which she is still recuperating. I don't see why she even needed any work done. She was quite lovely and now, in my opinion, her body is less lovely with those attention grabbing breasts. I certainly hope he marries her after all of this. I just wonder if women don't pay some sort of price physically for all of the plastic surgery that goes on.

Let's move on from the topic of guessing if Charlene's had plastic surgery or not.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I guess that I am a little of topic here. I looked at the pictures for the children's charity and I saw where Charlene has yet to show the slightest interest in the children. She continuously looks longily at Prince Albert. I never had good vibes about her being close to Albert. I think she is good at pretending to get what she wants and because of limited education she is arrogant because of her mediocre accomplishments.

If Albert marries her he will get what he deserves. This brings me back to what I have always felt. She will not be a good step mother to his two children.

How can you draw such conclusions only by looking at pix ?

I agree. Do you know her personally? Have you ever seen her in real life? I guess no. So it is not possible to draw such conclusions only from photos. Photos show only one second in a person's life. This is yellow-press-niveau.

I agree. Do you know her personally? Have you ever seen her in real life? I guess no. So it is not possible to draw such conclusions only from photos. Photos show only one second in a person's life. This is yellow-press-niveau.
I agree with bahamagirl.
And it is not a photo but more than one about thirty by counting all the agencies which were present!!! look at the difference between the Princess Stéphanie and Charlene... Stéphanie looks at the child with a broad smile, one feels much when her face is seen, not with charlene.
I turn over you the question: by seeing Charlene how you can say that she loves the children? because there are children?

Katie and Rominet, how can you conclude the opposite from photos? People gushing about miss Wittstock and prince Albert making such a lovely couple don't know them either. They only base that on the photos as well. :ermm:

Katie and Rominet, how can you conclude the opposite from photos? People gushing about miss Wittstock and prince Albert making such a lovely couple don't know them either. They only base that on the photos as well. :ermm:

Well, to a certain extend one can look at the body language and discern a true affection as we have seen in photos of other royals (most recently Zara Phillips and her beau) Also her comments to the press about not knowing where the relationship is going which were made not only last summer but recently in Bunte where she implied that She and Albert would be making a decision about her swimming. Tantalizing tabloid stuff - yes, but why not just come right out and say my competition days are over. Sounds more like if I don't get the ring by Christmas I'm back in the pool statement. Better yet why comment at all to Bunte if things are going well and you know a ring is about to go on the finger. Take those comments and look at the photos and yes you can draw a lot of conclusions. For me, I just don't see the affection but that's JMO.

As to the photos with the kids, you can tell if a person feels comfortable around kids or not by photos. The question I ask is why there aren't any shots of her talking to the kids at all? there must be some if the pretext is that a photo is but a moment. There were many cameras there surely one of them must have caught a moment of Charlene and the kids?

Last edited:
As to the photos with the kids, you can tell if a person feels comfortable around kids or not by photos. The question I ask is why there aren't any shots of her talking to the kids at all? there must be some if the pretext is that a photo is but a moment. There were many cameras there surely one of them must have caught a moment of Charlene and the kids?

Hibou, we will see those photos at her next outing with children. Charlene's PR and PA's little helpers can not adjust her physical appearance and her personality all at once. First looks....then if possible insides!:rolleyes:

Just because she is in the presence of children is she supposed to drop to her knees and hug the children for the gratification of photographers and internet posters? Just because she is dating the Prince of Monaco is she even supposed to like other peoples children? If she were to eventually become Princess Consort it would still be possible for her to work on behalf of childrens charities even if she didn't like children (which we do not know to be true anyway). Princess Anne has never made any secret of not being especially fond of small children but that hasn't stopped her rather admirable work with Save The Children over the last 25+ yrs. Nor did it stop her from being a good mother to her own children who seem to have turned out rather well. Photographs reflect a second of a persons life and thats all, they do not give insights into a persons soul.

"Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see" might be advisable before jumping to conclusions when reading Bunte and other gossip sheets.

Last edited:
Just because she is in the presence of children is she supposed to drop to her knees and hug the children for the gratification of photographers and internet posters? Just because she is dating the Prince of Monaco is she even supposed to like other peoples children? If she were to eventually become Princess Consort it would still be possible for her to work on behalf of childrens charities even if she didn't like children (which we do not know to be true anyway). Princess Anne has never made any secret of not being especially fond of small children but that hasn't stopped her rather admirable work with Save The Children over the last 25+ yrs. Nor did it stop her from being a good mother to her own children who seem to have turned out rather well. Photographs reflect a second of a persons life and thats all, they do not give insights onto a persons soul.

"Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see" might be advisable before jumping to conclusions when reading Bunte and other gossip sheets.

First I don't believe anyone here takes a tabloid seriously but it would be better if she would stop blabbing or her camp would stop blabbing. My comments stand as is, you can tell if a person likes children or not. I find it interesting that she doesn't seem too. As for Princess Anne, you are correct she makes no bones about it and is what I call a straight shooter. Also what should be taken into consideration is that the British monarchy handles charities on a less personal level that is up until Princess Diana rewrote the procedures. That is not to say they haven't been stalwart in their support but it was Diana who added the human touch, the kindness, the ability to listen -one must give her credit regardless of what one thinks of the martial situation. Princess Grace, may she rest in peace, was the same way - in fact it was she who paved the way for Diana I truly believe. No one here is looking for a Grace replacement but it would be nice if the person had something going for them other than a make over and starring at cameras. With all due respect that is how it comes across.

Leonardo daVinci wrote that the eyes are a window to the soul and from the photos she doesn't look as though anyone is home most of the time. That is not to say there isn't, it just appears that way. Photos also don't lie because they catch us in un-guarded moments that can often be telling. Albert seems quite determined to promote this girl and of course that is his choice but the whole affair has been extremely mishandled which leads us to the present state of affairs.

Lastly,I look at her resume for the last seven years - what has she been doing with herself? Other athletes manage to fit in college degrees or obtain sponsorships or start charities what has she done? Actions speak louder than words, and sadly she comes across as empty. All best wishes to Prince Albert if he marries her I hope he understands that backlash that will be coming because Charlene gives all the appearance of lacking substance. If all this is untrue then would someone please correct all the misjudgements. I truly would like to hear the other side and not from a tabloid. Sorry mods for rattling on but I think these things need to be said in all fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom