The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Serene Highness

I knew she was not going far - she went just far enough to learn how to act at a rugby match.

Albert (his people) thought enough this time to put her at an event where she can be free to whoop and holler and scream and shout as much as she want. Since her home country is playing, her behavior would be less offensive probably and no one would expect her to adhere to any basic protocol -- still it is a reflection on CW and Albert only, as usual.

Good for her then. All they needs to do is keep finding the right crayons for her that way she'll be able to color inside the lines and it all works out pretty well for everyone!

Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
I knew she was not going far - she went just far enough to learn how to act at a rugby match.

Albert (his people) thought enough this time to put her at an event where she can be free to whoop and holler and scream and shout as much as she want. Since her home country is playing, her behavior would be less offensive probably and no one would expect her to adhere to any basic protocol -- still it is a reflection on CW and Albert only, as usual.

Good for her then. All they needs to do is keep finding the right crayons for her that way she'll be able to color inside the lines and it all works out pretty well for everyone!
LOL I love your comments Lillia!! Here I thought is was because they read us here on the royal forums and then adjust her schedule as we dictate!! Correcting her mistakes as we see them. Charlene can't seem to play inside the lines. That must be what Albert likes which is why she is at another rugby match. He has to prove to us how wrong we are. Note that in the photos we even see her being introduced to people so that we know she really does know how to behave. Silly us for thinking she didn't!!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Aristocracy

i will not be shock if these two get married,since joachim got engaged, albert is next i wish he find someone else but he is still with charlene,and she is not going anywere she have found her home in monaco,she will make sure it stay that way.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amad1108 View Post
i will not be shock if these two get married,since joachim got engaged, albert is next i wish he find someone else but he is still with charlene,and she is not going anywere she have found her home in monaco,she will make sure it stay that way.
Prince Albert should never settle for second best...
Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lal View Post
Prince Albert should never settle for second best...
Especially not after holding out so long for Miss Right....
Old 10-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

More pics from the weekend: Albert and Charlene are welcomed by
the mayor of Marseille Jean Claude Gaudin to watch the rugby match
Fidji - South Africa at the Velodrome Stadium:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
Old 10-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
More pics from the weekend: Albert and Charlene are welcomed by
the mayor of Marseille Jean Claude Gaudin to watch the rugby match
Fidji - South Africa at the Velodrome Stadium:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
Thanks for sharing once again!

Hmmm...why so coy all of a sudden, the head turned down a bit, sunglasses...
Old 10-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I don't know, somehow I think that Prince Albert may have just missed his turn, or gotten into the wrong line or something. I will be surprised if he ever marries.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Aristocracy

[quote=lea;677713]
Quote:
i will not be shock if these two get married,since joachim got engaged, albert is next i wish he find someone else but he is still with charlene,and she is not going anywere she have found her home in monaco,she will make sure it stay that way.[/quote

I don't know, somehow I think that Prince Albert may have just missed his turn, or gotten into the wrong line or something. I will be surprised if he ever marries.
As to me, I think I will not be surprised in any case... neither at his wedding with Charlene nor at his oath to eternal bachelorhood... this way or another, everything leads to an ooze...A possibility to Albert' unexpected meeting and wedding with real Ms. Right is equal almost zero. So that to impress the world with His choice the new Princess should be smarter and brighter than all other new Princesses taken together. The less country requires the more sensations...
Old 10-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
LOL I love your comments Lillia!! Here I thought is was because they read us here on the royal forums and then adjust her schedule as we dictate!! Correcting her mistakes as we see them. Charlene can't seem to play inside the lines. That must be what Albert likes which is why she is at another rugby match. He has to prove to us how wrong we are. Note that in the photos we even see her being introduced to people so that we know she really does know how to behave. Silly us for thinking she didn't!!
See? Albert (his people) probably sent her to stand in the corner with her face to the wall because of her misbehaving. They probably gave her a stern talking to: "No more photo ops for you missy until you learn how to behave! We have lots of beautiful girls ready and willing to replace you at a moment's notice if you get too far ahead of yourself and continue to act like you don't have good sense! You better remember your place or you'll be outta here so fast your head will be the only thing that's still swimming on you!" (I will imitate now the sound of a whip: whaaapiiisssshhhh)

So now there's nice photo of a turn-around, CW looking all solemn and acting quiet with her head bowed down. Not bold like before. And we re-wind everything like the other incident never happened because there's a bunch of new pictures. She will probably never dare to argue with Albert in public again either, much less tell off any other dignitary under threat of being sent home and having leave the nice pretty wardrobe hanging in the closet.

Who's to say they're probably not tolerating any more woman embarrassing Albert in public any more after the NC situation
Old 10-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
See? Albert (his people) probably sent her to stand in the corner with her face to the wall because of her misbehaving. They probably gave her a stern talking to: "No more photo ops for you missy until you learn how to behave! We have lots of beautiful girls ready and willing to replace you at a moment's notice if you get too far ahead of yourself and continue to act like you don't have good sense! You better remember your place or you'll be outta here so fast your head will be the only thing that's still swimming on you!" (I will imitate now the sound of a whip: whaaapiiisssshhhh)

So now there's nice photo of a turn-around, CW looking all solemn and acting quiet with her head bowed down. Not bold like before. And we re-wind everything like the other incident never happened because there's a bunch of new pictures. She will probably never dare to argue with Albert in public again either, much less tell off any other dignitary under threat of being sent home and having leave the nice pretty wardrobe hanging in the closet.

Who's to say they're probably not tolerating any more woman embarrassing Albert in public any more after the NC situation
Now Albert has brought in Sharon Stone in full Movie Star attire and attitude to show Charlene the finer points of making an entrance.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Majesty

It seems to me that's something Albert should have done from the very beginning, let the expert teach Charlene how to behave with dignitaries. Not everyone knows about protocol. He has only himself to blame if she makes him look like a buffoon.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
It seems to me that's something Albert should have done from the very beginning, let the expert teach Charlene how to behave with dignitaries. Not everyone knows about protocol. He has only himself to blame if she makes him look like a buffoon.
It's what we've all been wondering. Most royals introduce their girlfriends slowly so that they are not put in a position of looking foolish. He basically threw her out there at the Olympics in Turin where she made her first ill-advised comments to the press. She should have also kept quiet then we wouldn't have anything to talk about except hair, make up and ball gowns.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Gentry

i have respect for charlene and i want to give her a chance. i dont kknow much of her but she seems pleasant to me.
charlene is nervous sometimes but who is the guilty? charlene? i dont think so... i think albert should be more respectful with his girlfriend if he wants to impress. throw her out was not the best policy imo.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I think there is a big difference between protocol. (knowing where to stand, etc... & the difference of just simple ignorance. If she doesn't have a clue about simple manners how to be a gracious guest anywhere to anyone. Again after all this time she's never guilty of being careful & being able to act like an adult woman by any standards. But Albert has chosen to date her, so he appears even more guilty for being at least equally ignornant. To many of us he seems to be proving all those rumors & fears about him true, really a big disappointment when many wanted to support him. Very sad for Monaco's legacy. (JMO)
Old 10-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
You can also view a gallery:
Here
Old 10-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Serene Highness

I spotted Albert and Charlene in this crowd photo from the France vs England rugby match today:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/52/77317361pm1.jpg
getty
(hint: look in the upper left corner)
Old 10-14-2007, 03:43 AM
Nobility

Charlene don't look like she care about the game look at her face.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
I spotted Albert and Charlene in this crowd photo from the France vs England rugby match today:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/52/77317361pm1.jpg
getty
(hint: look in the upper left corner)
Your eyes are quite good

I found two more pics from the match they attended together at the weekend:

Charlene and Albert 13.10.2007 - 1 ---- 2
Old 10-16-2007, 04:37 AM
Gentry

Just a question

Just a question.

Sometimes there is a man whit Albert and Charlene (you can see him with them @ Amber Fashion Show and also in some pictures @ sports events)

I think his name is Mcnamara or something like that... he is a man of middle age.
(he is not the black guy, that i know is the baby sitter of charlene..)

Who is this man? Is a Politician? Is a Minister of principaute?

Thanks!

Eleanor Roosvelt
Closed Thread