The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
I think she means to become great friends with your cousin so that you could get close to Pierre.
She wants to become great friends with my cousin? Well, I'm great friends with my cousin, he's my cousin after all :)

Old 01-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
Could it be the excesive sun damage? I think baldness is being passed by the female line. Grace's father had hair loss, right?

Yes, and so did Stefano. He'd lost a noticeable amount of hair by the time of his death at such a young age.

I hope that if Andrea and Pierre do start losing hair, they will be as dignified about it as their uncle Albert, and simply cut it short and neat, without trying to conceal or comb over.

On the other hand, Rainier lost some hair but only at the temples, a slight male pattern baldness. So maybe Caroline's boys will inherit that.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
If I remember correctly the muslim godparent is the iranian wife (Maryam) of one the sons (Rolf) of Gunter Sachs. And I don't think she still is a muslim. Besides I am not sure whether the church would accept a muslim godparent, since as a godparent you are also supposed to watch over the childs christian faith...on the other hand she was unlike the casiraghis baptisted to protestant rites I think and they are more lax in that respect.
I do not think that you can be godparent of a Christian if you are not christian yourself. Baptism or Christening means the babys (adult's) entrance into the house of God-Christ, so how the godfather could be nonchristian ?
I'm not aware about protestands, but in Orthodoxs or Catholics this is impossible.
Some story rings me a bell, it was not an avoided scandal about a muslim or jew godfather chosen for Dutch baby Amalia-Catharina?? Does someone remember something??? It was a big story I think, but what???
Old 01-11-2006, 06:20 AM
Serene Highness

I think that was Prince laurent in Belgium who wanted to have the son of the late Shah as godparent for his daughter.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I think that was Prince laurent in Belgium who wanted to have the son of the late Shah as godparent for his daughter.
THANKS, you are right. And Prince Reza is for SURE muslim. So what happened finally?? Did the church accept him as godfather?
Old 01-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe when they say godparent they mean guardian =)
Old 01-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA2000
Old 01-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA2000
Thanks for that Tosca.Except from the big photos there are also four small in the second page of the mag.Is he kissing her in the 2nd small one or not?I can't see all the details...
Old 01-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Thanks for that Tosca.Except from the big photos there are also four small in the second page of the mag.Is he kissing her in the 2nd small one or not?I can't see all the details...

No, that small picture is the one from earlier when he took a driving course, remember? He's not kissing her, no. No no no. =)

It would be nicer if the print were legible, but ah, I'm happy with the photos anyway.

EDIT: I tried to translate the little blurb that was on novella2000's website, and it started off talking about Pierre's haircut and how he's now a hot boy, and how many girls from ALL OVER the world have started to fall in love with him. I think they're talking about us because it also went on to say, apart from the VIRTUAL world, he's popular with the girls. The artice ends with "Will it be love?"

By the way, the article also says that Pierre lives and studies in Paris.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
THANKS, you are right. And Prince Reza is for SURE muslim. So what happened finally?? Did the church accept him as godfather?
nope, and neither did the Belgians. That's why he joked after the birth of his twins, but you might want to read that up in the twin thread.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Can someone scan them?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Nobility

Is Pierre taller than Andrea? or the same height because the younger ones usually get taller than the older ones. Pierre is the male La Femme Fatalle to me well El Fetalle in Spanish I think my second language
Old 01-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Gentry

Does anyone know if Pierre speaks English, Spanish or Italian?
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Serene Highness

I think he speaks all 3
Old 01-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I think he speaks all 3
and don't forget French! =)
Old 01-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Courtier

my instinct says that pierre is going to be even more gorgeous in the years to come, much like his father would have looked like, and unlike his brother whose beauty diminished considerably as he grew older.

can't wait. :p

Old 01-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Heir Apparent

omg just then i was taking a walk in the park when i saw a soccer player that looked like Pierre...as you can imagine i turned around for a second glance and stood there with my mouth hanging open and goggling like a nutcase hehehe x)

oh can someone make a big scan of the magazine it would be very much appreciatd ^^
Old 01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhinala
Does anyone know if Pierre speaks English, Spanish or Italian?
And German too.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Gentry

Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!
-Russian Proverb
Old 01-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhinala
Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!
Well, if you consider where he lives and where he's from, and also his parental background, it all seems only natural that he would speak so many languages. His grandmother was American, he splits his time between Monaco, France, and Germany and he has his fun in Italy. It also helps that Monaguesque citizens speak all of those languages as well. I could put in a word about how Americans wouldn't really see that as normal, but I think I've said enough.

Closed Thread