The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Heir Apparent

noooooooooooooooo

hey she kind of looks like charlotte lol

Old 02-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

She really does look like Charlotte.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Nobility

I'm just kidding I don't look like Charlotte I wish!!! But I do look like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jennifer Lopez!!! My family and friends say I do look like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jennifer lOPEZ FOR REALS!!! bUT VERY UNFORTUNATLEY NOT CHARLOTTE!!! DAMN JLO HAS A FINE ASS BOOTY ON HER AND HIPS AND THIGHS SAME WITH CATHERINE . CATHERINE AND JLO HAVE FINNNEE BEAUTIFUL FACES AND DAMN ASSS SEXXXY FIGURES WHICH MEN ALL SAY THEY WANT THEY DID STUDIES AND FOUND THOSE TYPES OF WOMENS FIGURES TO BE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE. THOSE WOMEN ALSO HAVE NICE RACKS ON THEM BIG BREASTS VERY HIGH AND ROUND FIRM THATS WHAT IS HOTT TO GUYS TOO. CHARLOTTE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S STARTING TO DEVELOP THAT FIGURE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. ANYWAY BACK TO PIERRE AND HIS CURRRENT EVENTS ITS ABOUT HIM NOT THOSE WOMEN. ANYWAY ISURE HE'D PREFER A WOMAN LIKE THAT THE FIGURES OF JLO AND CATHERINE ZETA-JONES. PLUS IT IS NATURAL FOR GUYS TO CHOOSE THOSE TYPES OF FIGURES. ANYAWAY I HOPE THAT PIERRE WILL STICK TO COLLEGE . WON'T GET INTO THE PARTYING OR DRUG ALCOHOL SCENE. HE LOOKS HAPPY I'M GLAD FOR HIM BUT I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT OF HOW ATTRACTIVE HE IS.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

I think Tina is beautiful. She looks like she has very classic features.Even in winter clothing, she has an elegant, leggy figure.
But you're right De La Cruza, she doesn't look like J Lo ---she lacks J Lo's big nose and elephant ears...
IMO Tina is much more beautiful that Andrea's Tatiana! Tatiana looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks and she sure doesn't brush it enough....
Old 02-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

Click image for larger version

Name:	n3opsj0.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	226448
I think Tina is smoking...
Old 02-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Nobility

i think andrea should date more girls that look like Tina (ha, just kidding!). she is much prettier than Tatiana, though. especially if you go to andrea's thread and see the new pictures, Tina has superior skills in dressing, at least in winter wear, than Tatiana.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i think andrea should date more girls that look like Tina (ha, just kidding!). she is much prettier than Tatiana, though. especially if you go to andrea's thread and see the new pictures, Tina has superior skills in dressing, at least in winter wear, than Tatiana.
definitly agree! Tina dresses well as pierre. And seems very pretty
Andrea and pierre like dark-haired girls and i´m not one:p . too bad
Old 02-04-2006, 05:09 PM

tina is very cute. but i think tatiana is just fine for andrea. judging from the length of andy's relationship with tatiana, i'd guess he seems pretty crazy about her. i'd rather see andy and pierre date girls they are happy to be with, even if the girls may be less than gorgeous. that is much better than hooking up with a photogenic beauty they might be miserable with. Such things usually end badly (case in point: Charles/camilla/Diana triangle). If Charles had not married Diana to please his family and the public, he may have spared himself a lot of misery. But then again, Wills and Harry would not have been born, and I like them, so the misery was worth it just to have them, I guess.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

I dont think its very serious because hes not even holding her hand and has to follow her everywhere.How does anyone know for sure shes his girlfriend ? Sorry if the info has been post before .
Old 02-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Royal Highness

Well, we are way passed our magic "10". Thank you all for your contributions. The new thread can be found at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post375113