The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Nobility

Yeah he had a messy look which was very attractive I like it neat too. Also his astrological sign is
Virgo it is an Earth sign, Capicorn, Taurus,Virgo are all earth signs, which means practical, stability, smart, peaceful, studious, down to earth. Virgo's as I say again are very strict and kempt definent when it comes to cleaniness and purity taking care of themselves being very clean, bathing alot probably too much eating right taking care of their body by exercising, and they really obsess over their apperence how they look. They not only want to be clean on the outside but the inside as well, they do that by getting things organized often writing every single detail down to know for sure and listening to music to keep their minds clean clear and happy, their very strong healthy people emotionally spiritually phisically and oh yes above the most mentally strong. There very smart and studious down to earth funny great sense of humor people, fun to be around, and lots most thing is a know fact alot of the Virgo males are bachelors.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow. Sounds a wee bit obsessive to me.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Commoner

I often refrain from saying things like, "OMG Pierre is so hot" because I'm afraid that he'll stumble upon these forums and get freaked out or worse, big-headed.

Just saying...

Besides, isn't it obvious?
Old 01-24-2006, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
only if you're gifted started school early.most people are 18 +
I'm actually surprised we haven't had any sort of confirmation he took the bac already, although certainly we can assume he has. He might be in some sort of gap year, as Charlotte and Andrea supposedly each took a year off as well before commencing their higher educations.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity
I often refrain from saying things like, "OMG Pierre is so hot" because I'm afraid that he'll stumble upon these forums and get freaked out or worse, big-headed.

Just saying...

Besides, isn't it obvious?
Actually, I remember hearing awhile back that he actually did read these sort of things. Its probably just a rumor, though.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Actually, I remember hearing awhile back that he actually did read these sort of things. Its probably just a rumor, though.
It probably was a rumor. I don't think he has ever stumbled upon this site before as I don't think it has ever been mentioned in a publication (magazine, newspaper, ect.). However I do remember a curtain somebody around these boards did send a Christmas card to Monaco royals with the message: "From members of theroyalforums" so if he got a chance to read it he could have taken a peek at the boards...

But most likely not.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhinala
Wow! I didn't know Pierre knew so many languages! English, Spansih, French, German, and Italian. What a catch!
Dear JPhinala,

Surely Caroline's children speak fluently many languages as French (native tongue), English (by Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III), Italian (his father Stefano), and some German (by Ersnt August) and Spanish!

As you can remark, the Belgian Royal Family also have many languages to speak perfectly: French, Dutch, English, German... because Belgium had 3 official languages: French, Dutch and German and a plus English for international market and the Capital of Europe (Bruxelles). Exactly as me, I speak more than 4 languages :) so I'm belgian...
Old 01-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity
What do the Casiraghis do for the major holidays?

And, has Pierre ever been to the States? It seems like Charlotte and Andrea have, but I don't think I've seen any pictures of Pierre in the States.
Yes Pierre have been in the United States when he was a young child with his brother and her sister during holidays with her mother Caroline, Prince Albert and his grandfather Prince Rainier III in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida but it was a long time ago! :) I think end of october 1993-1994 (after the Gala Princess Grace Fondation in New York):)
Old 01-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
that is not entirely true. In MC they used to send signed pics to people who would try to contact Steph ( have a look in the signature link and you'll see how many signed pics they do send out). They might not send out signed pics from the trio, but I think they are still doing it for PA. He most certainly gives signatures as I have personally watched him do it and I actually got mail (with signature of Caro and 2 little silver saint medals) without ever asking for it: they do send a congrat letter to every parent who has their child born in hospital.
I totally agree with Paca because I have received the signature mail of the Princess Caroline a few years ago (before her wedding with Ersnt August) I was so very glad
I will send again to her next year but a very special for her birthday (50th) Oh my GOD

Regards,
Johan
Old 01-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Pierre was present at the Chopard party at Hotel Westin in Paris along with her brother & sister.
for photos of him, please go here : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...i-7523-11.html
Old 01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Aristocracy

OMG he is soo hot!!!Pierre was born to broke my heart!:p
Old 01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacris
OMG he is soo hot!!!Pierre was born to broke my heart!:p
ME TOO I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM HERE ON THE FORUMS TAKE A LOOK ON HOW MANY TIMES I SAID IT.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
ME TOO I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM HERE ON THE FORUMS TAKE A LOOK ON HOW MANY TIMES I SAID IT.
Yes I know... But what cand I say?!He is HOT!That's the true...Bawere Andrea there is a new man in town....:p
Old 01-27-2006, 06:07 PM

Well now it's my turn. Ahem;

"Pierre is hot!"
Old 01-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

*Beware Andrea there is a new man in town....
Old 01-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacris
Yes I know... But what cand I say?!He is HOT!That's the true...Bawere Andrea there is a new man in town....:p
YES I ALWAYS HAVE YOUEVER SEEN THOSE MONACO POOL PICS FROM THIS SUMMER TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE,THOSE WILL MAKE YOUR HEART MELT AND SCREAM OH MY GOD HE IS SO FINNNEEE!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 06:45 PM

Definately De La Cruza. I was strictly for Andrea but now it's Pierre I want. LOL
Old 01-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Definately De La Cruza. I was strictly for Andrea but now it's Pierre I want. LOL
yes me too, Beatrix I was looking at your profile and it said that you were a male is that really true?
Old 01-27-2006, 09:00 PM

Tis indeed.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Nobility

Hi Beatrixfan I Have Nothing Against Homosexuality But You Were Agreeing That Pierre Is So Hot And You Changed Your Mind Over From Andrea, So Also Is It True Are You Homosexual Gay Which I Don't Care I Accept All People In This I Would Just Like To Know Thanks?

Closed Thread