HSH Prince Albert Current Events 11 : September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut, and I hope I am right, says he does in fact have other children but he is paying them to keep them quite. And hopefully asking the mothers to protect them from the media. Also, I really think most women innately care more about their children than anything. I might be niave but I would die for mine and it was an instant irreplaceable love. He did use the plural when he said there are other women with similar cases so who knows. I can easily see why he is a target for women with dubious motives.

leahteresa said:
My gut, and I hope I am right, says he does in fact have other children but he is paying them to keep them quite. And hopefully asking the mothers to protect them from the media. Also, I really think most women innately care more about their children than anything. I might be niave but I would die for mine and it was an instant irreplaceable love. He did use the plural when he said there are other women with similar cases so who knows. I can easily see why he is a target for women with dubious motives.
I don't think you are niave and there are many of us out here who feel the same way as you do.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have no doubts Albert has other children out there he said there were others who had similar claims.

Just because they had claims doesn't mean the claims were genuine.

I don't understand why Albert got himself into this mess. Very careless of him, considering his antipathy to marriage. I wonder what Rainier would have made of this.

Well, I agree -- if PA does not want any sort of 'accident' to happen, he should know better how to conduct himself long before now. :)

I know it may beg the question, but I think something that people may wonder about too is if his lawyers had successful occasion to convince any women to have abortions (or not) -- given these little stories keep popping up. Yes, he needs to protect himself, but why allow oneself in such a position in the first place?.:rolleyes:

Like him or not, he is, after all a grown man. And he is charged with the responsibility of leading a whole country. Yes, he is human and one can love him to pieces, but the alleged behavior raises eyebrows, in my opinion. In the end, he can do whatever he wants, obviously.:D

I was wondering, if the story is true and PA does have a 4-yr. old, or other children younger than Jasime but older than Alexander, would that put up a new issue about succession?:confused:

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I was wondering, if the story is true and PA does have a 4-yr. old, or other children younger than Jasime but older than Alexander, would that put up a new issue about succession?:confused:

No new issues about succession, never has been. The succession is set in place, with Princess Caroline as heir presumptive, and the line goes on from her to her children. Unless and until PA decides to change that such as by adopting Alexandre or any child(ren) or by marrying the mother, then there really is no need for talk about the succession.

Lillia said:
No, the issue of succession is set his current heir is Caroline and will stay that way until such time as he has a legitimate heir bore to him from his legal wife and he names the child his heir. He can decide as the ruling Prince to not give that to his legitimate offspring if I am correct.

rarotonga said:
No new issues about succession, never has been. The succession is set in place, with Princess Caroline as heir presumptive, and the line goes on from her to her children. Unless and until PA decides to change that such as by adopting Alexandre or any child(ren) or by marrying the mother, then there really is no need for talk about the succession.
Actually adoption is no longer valid it has to be through a legitimate and direct heir. Think I said that right adoption was removed when the Consitution was changed in 2002.

New Pics!!

New pics of Prince Albert and new girlfriend?

From Bildzeitung

Attachments

• 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 3574.jpg
    3574.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 66456.jpg
    66456.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 73574.jpg
    73574.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 573574.jpg
    573574.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 251
tbhrc said:
New pics of Prince Albert and new girlfriend?

From Bildzeitung
Interesting isn't it, it was Sonia the other day and a brunette she looks blonde to me. Maybe he is trying to throw everyone off track as to his intentions and with whom. Go Albie I love you.

LadyMacAlpine said:
No, the issue of succession is set his current heir is Caroline and will stay that way until such time as he has a legitimate heir bore to him from his legal wife and he names the child his heir. He can decide as the ruling Prince to not give that to his legitimate offspring if I am correct.

Nice they figured all that out:p

LadyMacAlpine said:
Interesting isn't it, it was Sonia the other day and a brunette she looks blonde to me. Maybe he is trying to throw everyone off track as to his intentions and with whom. Go Albie I love you.
He may just be having his fun, no intentions outside of any of that...

Lillia said:
He may just be having his fun, no intentions outside of any of that...
I would have to agree he looks like he is having a good time.

More pix from Eastnews

Attachments

• MONAKO_ALBERT6_017.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_017.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 228
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_019.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_019.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 455
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_016.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_016.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 193
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_012.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_012.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 182
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_011.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_011.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 232
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_004.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_004.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 207
When were the pics taken? Were are they from?

Looks like he needs to start hitting the gyM!

He's got a little tummy but there are some of us woman who like a man with a little meat on there ribs. Maybe that's because I come from Adam who gave his rib to Eve. Hehe

I swear I don't mean this ugly or to start an argument - I honestly want to know - do you people actually find him physically attractive? I guess I've been married to a very physically-fit health nut for too long (who is 10 years older than Albert and looks 10 years younger)- I just see that big ole' belly as a big ole' turn-off. Just my opinion...NOT trying to be argumentative.

He is not attractive with that gut. OTOH, he's a billionaire, and most people find that attractive!

Yeah, I guess it's just what you're all about. I guess most people would be blinded by the bucks and title. ;)

He is quite a busy man, though. But I still love him. He is what he is.

Means less competition thanks ladies he has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen, nice smile, laugh and a caring heart or he wouldn't do many of the things he has for charities its not a requirement to spread yourself out as he has for others in need. Attractiveness comes in many forms. I think his belly gives him character as the fact he is balding. He can throw all his money away for all I care as long as he has the heart. He can be my teddy bear and pillow I won't need a nightlight with him. He will make the room light up. :p :D

Good points. Who knows, maybe some of us are too health-conscious and have too much pride in our physical appearance placing too much importance on being physically fit. It truly is a good thing we all find different physical features attractive or it would be a bad scene with everyone after the same guy/woman! :)

dreed777 said:
Good points. Who knows, maybe some of us are too health-conscious and have too much pride in our physical appearance placing too much importance on being physically fit. It truly is a good thing we all find different physical features attractive or it would be a bad scene with everyone after the same guy/woman! :)
You got that one right.

People are too hung up on looks. I think he is down right sexy also and I love his outlook on life. When he marries (probably Lady MacAlpine), I think that he will be a devoted husband.

I would rather he live his bachelor life now than when he marries.

And lady MacAlpine, if you weren't my friend, I'd challenge you to a duel.

Last edited:
michelleq said:
People are too hung up on looks. I think he is down right sexy also and I love his outlook on life. When he marries (probably Lady MacAlpine), I think that he will be a devoted husband.

I would rather he life his bachelor life now than when he marries.

LOL :D :D :D Michelle, I agree.

michelleq said:

I would rather he life his bachelor life now than when he marries.

OH geez moi? You think so do you. That'll be the day Albert and I marry. LOL I'm not his type. Nice thought though thanks you are a sweetie too.

Lady MacAlpine, what is his type? I have seen him with all shapes, sizes and colors.

I personally feel that he will marry someone who stimulates his intelligence more. And if you gain access to him, you have just as much chance as any of the others.

michelleq said:
Lady MacAlpine, what is his type? I have seen him with all shapes, sizes and colors.

I personally feel that he will marry someone who stimulates his intelligence more. And if you gain access to him, you have just as much chance as any of the others.
I already know what the press would say I know what they did to Fergie I am built more like she was. I do it to find a man who wants me for my heart. My days of having babies are over besides. I think he is sexy, love to look in his eyes, the smile and the laugh as I said. Its a nice dream but both my feet are planted on the ground. ::Sigh:: He's my hunny bunny, Adams rib like moi I'll nibble on his ear and grab his love handles carry him away with my sweet words of love and make him want more. Tonight we will dance together in our dreams. I love you tonight as tomorrow as yesterday and the years past. You are my heart you are my soul. Sing for me my love, play your drums and take me home. Did you know he plays drums? He can also sing.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics from Eastnews and I found the caption

Prince Albert II enjoys a sunny day aboard his sisters boat Pacha III with good friends near Monaco on August 30th, 2005. Threy share a lunch together. Prince Albert was very busy along the afternoon, using a lot his mobile phone. He also seemed very close to a blonde beauty.

Attachments

• MONAKO_ALBERT6_001.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_001.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 178
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_002.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_002.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 183
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_003.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_003.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 175
  • MONAKO_ALBERT6_005.JPG
    MONAKO_ALBERT6_005.JPG