Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've only recently became aware of who Charlotte Casiraghi is when a 'paparazzo' had mistaken me for her. I naturally then decided to find out who she is. I guess all I actually want to say is that your threads about her are great and I'm enjoying them immensely.
Really? Was he intruding?

last year she was there with beatrice borromeo. Actually, bea is the only companion of char in st. tropez, for 2009 that i remember. I don't remember cecile last year, for some reason....

Marissa, are you think of the Hotel de Paris. That's in Monaco, but the Cafe de Paris is a famous touristy restaurant in St Tropez.
Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they had one in Monaco too.

You're right. I was talking about this
Charlotte em St. Tropez - The Royalties
For some reason I had the idea it was last year but it's actually 2008, where she was with Cecile, Vanina and the girl in red is Luana Duchemin (I guess)

You're right. I was talking about this
Charlotte em St. Tropez - The Royalties
For some reason I had the idea it was last year but it's actually 2008, where she was with Cecile, Vanina and the girl in red is Luana Duchemin (I guess)

It was fun to see those pics again. Char has such a great tan there. :D
I take your word for it on Luana. I know the name, but I never can remember her face. Looks right to me. :whistling:

OK.... now if Zulika Mari was mistaken for Charlotte by a paparazzo..... does that mean....? any of these pics could be Zulika?:lol:

They're definitely in Cannes. The InterContinental Hotel Cannes (Carlton) is right on the waterfront on the Boulevard de la Croisette. :cool: Cute pics! Thanks sugarbaby. :flowers:

...awww - maybe Alex is consoling :flowers: her for being eliminated (it appears in some pics that she's wearing white jodpurs).

Yes, those pics are super cute! They do look in love :wub:

Now I am actually convinced she has the iphone. I can sort of see the apple. They seem like they're saying goodbye. Maybe he has to get back to London.
It seems like they were in Cannes outside the hotel. I hope she goes to practice on her horses (and learn to use the bit a lot less, especially on Troy) and get ready for Monte Carlo!:p

It was fun to see those pics again. Char has such a great tan there. :D
I take your word for it on Luana. I know the name, but I never can remember her face. Looks right to me. :whistling:

OK.... now if Zulika Mari was mistaken for Charlotte by a paparazzo..... does that mean....? any of these pics could be Zulika?:lol:

Lol, I haven't seen any photos of myself and I doubt they have posted any. Most paparazzo's are well informed of Charlotte's whereabouts probably, but I've had a hard time with a few of them, especially on airports. I have so much more understanding and respect for people in the public eye now.

Charlotte looks great in the photos above of her and Alex.:D

Now I am actually convinced she has the iphone. I can sort of see the apple. They seem like they're saying goodbye. Maybe he has to get back to London.
It seems like they were in Cannes outside the hotel. I hope she goes to practice on her horses (and learn to use the bit a lot less, especially on Troy) and get ready for Monte Carlo!:p

when she hugs him, she has an blackberry, maybe she has both. In the Jumping Monte-Carlo. i can't say is iphone or blackberry
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9695/620ex.jpg

Source: Getty images

Maybe the one is not her phone! Just a thought!

Maybe the one is not her phone! Just a thought!
Yeah. Charlotte has a white iPhone and Alex (boy Alex) has a black Blackberry. My guess is she borrowed it.

Yeah. Charlotte has a white iPhone and Alex (boy Alex) has a black Blackberry. My guess is she borrowed it.

That's what I think. She uses Alex's phone a lot. I think her iphone is the iPhone 4. Is it even in stores yet? :lol:

All posts from today discussing the pics of a young unknown girl,
that was not Charlotte, have been deleted, as they actually do not
have anything to do with Charlotte nor her current events!

Thanks for your understanding!

I so wish we had more recent pics of her. It's been afwully quiet around her. I need to see some more outfits from her.

Charlotte enjoys a vacation! it must be pleasant for her to not have the photographers to follow her.

^ Wow! She looks amazing. Thanks!

This is what was posted on the US Vogue September 2010 Issue thread at TFS:

Riding High | Ph. Mario Testino | Fashion Editor: Phyliss Posnick | Star : Princess Charlotte of Monaco

I wonder if that means there are more photos? Or even an interview? I would be completely shocked if she did an interview. Especially for a US magazine, but I guess you never know. I'll try to buy the issue soon and check it out!

And of course they called her "Princess" Charlotte...

Stunning! It looks like a professional photoshoot! Thanks so much for the pic!

You are both most welcome.:)
Yes Nathalie and sugarbaby318,according to tfs members the photo was taken by Mario Testino for Vogue US September 2010.
She's stunning and reminds Caroline so much!! And in this one too( an older one).:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom