The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #441  
Old 11-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gainesville, United States
Posts: 174
Simply beautiful. Charlotte reminds me a bit of Angelina Jolie.
__________________

  #442  
Old 11-01-2010, 10:39 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,871
One simple word. DIVINE !!!!!!

Now she reminds me her mother at her age. SERENISSIMA!
__________________

  #443  
Old 11-01-2010, 12:28 PM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the world, Germany
Posts: 1,315
No, its not Stephanie that Char has not a nice body. It is just because of the exercises but yet, there are other women who do horse riding but their body is really nice!
Actually, the face is the only nice thing i can see on her, unfortunately.
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #444  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomasie View Post
my oh my, she's looking just stunning. look at that. love the shoes and the dress! can anyone ID them, please? thanks

according to this page the shoes are Gucci Daisy Suede T-Strap Sandals

and her dress is a Gucci Satin Strap Paillette Embroidered Dress
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #445  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
Stunning!!!
  #446  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,123
PPE Agency Festival

Did not think this was Charlotte when I first saw the pictures.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #447  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: columbia, United States
Posts: 559
She looks gorgeous. First outfit I've liked of hers in a long while. Perfect. Love the whole look and her hair looks awesome.
  #448  
Old 11-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
I don´t get what you say people. Caroline Stephanie, Cahrlotte do not have nice bodies? They are all tall, slim, they do exercise, they have perfect legs. I wonder how you look to criticize them. The thing that they don´t have much breast or hips like bimbos make them more delicate even.
  #449  
Old 11-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
I don´t get what you say people. Caroline Stephanie, Cahrlotte do not have nice bodies? They are all tall, slim, they do exercise, they have perfect legs. I wonder how you look to criticize them. The thing that they don´t have much breast or hips like bimbos make them more delicate even.
Hey, you are entitled to your own taste!
But IMO, none of those 3 women has a nice body.

I fail to see how being tall and havind a nice body are related. You can be short with a nice body, short with an ugly body, tall with a nice body or tall with an ugly body.
Charlotte is not tall. She is rather average height. But that's not related with wether her body is nice or not.

Yes she is slim. But again, being slim doesn't equal having a nice body. They are slim people with nice bodies (check Beatrice Borromeo) and slim people with ugly bodies, the same way they are plump women with nice bodies and plump women with ugly bodies.

The clue is not wether you measure 10 cm more or less, or wether you weight 10 kilos more or less. It is something that's related to proportions and body shape.

Again, exercise doesn't garantee you a nice body. It's good for your health, ok, but that's all.

And Charlotte legs! Do you really think they are perfect? They are so muscular and bulky.

IMHO her shoulders are too wide, she is too slim, which makes her flat chested (she had breasts a couple of years ago), her arms are too muscled, her waist is non-existant, her knees are bony, her calves bulky... and she can't walk on heels. Her body looks like a boy's.

I you were to cut off the head on those pics, the person wearing that dress could perfectly be a young boy on heels.
You like boy's bodies? Hey, that's fair. But that's not a nice woman's body and never will be.

She sould put on some weight. 5 more kilos and her body would look much much nicer.
  #450  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Vera Friedel's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 212
well I love Char's face but I don't like her body. She is too muscular and flat chested.
And if I have to be 100% honest I saw a picture of her wearing a skimpy bikini last year, and her bottom is far from being toned .
So I would rate Charlotte 10 out of 10 in terms of face and 5 out of 10 as far as the body is concerned.
  #451  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,290
^^I agree with everything you, trepstrep. Plus, there are other two things I don't like about her. One is her posture. It's just not elegant and flattering at all and makes her seem to have more stomach than she has. The other is the fact that she NEVER wears a good bra. She has ugly boobs (too drooping) and an adequate bra could help her so much.
  #452  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
BTW - CURVY DOES NOT EQUAL BIMBO....I've gratuated from an Ivy League School (Cornell), and intend on either graduate or law school now that my kids are in school; if I'm lucky, maybe another Ivy....Unfortunately, the media and fashion world paints that connection (think of Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, etc) - PLEASE don't women hate! I think the Casiraghis and Grimaldis have "athletic" builds - perfect for swimming or equestrian sports....AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FLAT CHEST - one is not better than the other! I think it's easier for fashion designers (Lagerfeld, etc) to design for a woman w/no curves or body fat, but that doesn't make that body frame right on a woman that - if not pressured - might probably have breasts and hips....IMHO....it does make the designers lazy, however (but, I digress). What I'm trying to say is that let's not criticize them for their body types - they all (Pss Caroline, Stephanie, and Charlotte) appear to be at a healthy weight - Ps Grace also had a more athletic build, and not a lot of clevage.....
  #453  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,457
Tuff crowd! I'd hate to see what the people who don't like her would say. I hope she doesn't read TRF. She wants to be an athlete, not a socialite. It's her life.
  #454  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:52 PM
sugarbaby318's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 581
^Completely agree. Everyone has a different idea of beautiful and what a good body is. We will never agree. Charlotte is athletic looking because she is an athlete.
  #455  
Old 11-01-2010, 07:16 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
No details are too trivial where Charlotte is concerned. Poor thing. Everything dissected under a microscope. The curse of the High Resolution media! For some people, like me, I think her so-called "flaws" are endearing. Like the posture thing. It just makes her more human, which is very cool!
I think that her body is good. She looks healthy. She is toned, but not so much as her aunt Steph; Steph was going for the bodybuilder look for awhile and Charlotte hasn't nearly started down that road! Her arms are the best! Beautiful! The legs are kind of bony, like her mama's, but that's all right. They still look good.
  #456  
Old 11-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
I've gratuated from an Ivy League School (Cornell), and intend on either graduate or law school now that my kids are in school; if I'm lucky, maybe another Ivy.... PLEASE don't women hate! I think the Casiraghis and Grimaldis have "athletic" builds - perfect for swimming or equestrian sports....AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FLAT CHEST - one is not better than the other!
Errrr... no there is nothing "wrong" with having a flat chest. In fact it is no more or less relevant than Charlotte beautiful face. Or comments about her flawless skin, full lips or shiny hair.
Because there is nothing wrong with a plain face either. Most people in the world have plain faces.
There is nothing wrong or right about a healthy person physical features.
But some features are more beautiful than others.
We talk about Charlotte's face because it is more beautiful than most 24 year old faces.
But her body is uglier than most 24 year old's bodies. Not "wrong", simply not beautiful.

Oh, and I've read your post twice and still don't understand why are you telling us that you graduated from Cornell and intend to go to Law School and what's the relation of that facts with Charlotte.
  #457  
Old 11-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
No details are too trivial where Charlotte is concerned. Poor thing. Everything dissected under a microscope.
You're right. But these are the advantages and desadvantages of been famous. She has thousands of people inspecting every detail about her appearence when she walks the red carpet, yes, but on the other hand, without the interest of all those thousands of eyes, she'd never woudl have gotten an invitation for the red carpe in the first place, or Gucci deal like the one she's got!
Quid pro quo.
  #458  
Old 11-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Oh too muscular, too short, too slim. I suppose some models are posting in the board lol
I know nowadays some people are obsessed with the body, but leave them alone, they don´t seem to have any problem with their bodies
  #459  
Old 11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Errrr... no there is nothing "wrong" with having a flat chest. In fact it is no more or less relevant than Charlotte beautiful face. Or comments about her flawless skin, full lips or shiny hair.
Because there is nothing wrong with a plain face either. Most people in the world have plain faces.
There is nothing wrong or right about a healthy person physical features.
But some features are more beautiful than others.
We talk about Charlotte's face because it is more beautiful than most 24 year old faces.
But her body is uglier than most 24 year old's bodies. Not "wrong", simply not beautiful.

Oh, and I've read your post twice and still don't understand why are you telling us that you graduated from Cornell and intend to go to Law School and what's the relation of that facts with Charlotte.
My comment about brains and boobs is why I mentioned that just because you're shapely doesn't mean you're stupid, as was suggested (unless I misread the comment) - maybe people feel that way because the media "tells" us we're supposed to equate shapely figures with lack of smarts - and, I gave obvious examples of where that happens. Instead, I am all for women being friends and tired of women snarking each other, or women playing into the notion that because someone is smarter, prettier, has a better figure, more money, a better equestrian trainer - that we're supposed to compete with and hate each other - it's stupid, and it's isolating...bordering on bullying, IMHO. I come out here to observe and hear about the Grimaldis and Casiraghis - they are a likeable royal family, and I enjoy hearing about what they are doing. I also enjoy and appreciate the different view points out here - there are a lot of smart people out here with great insight and opinions.
  #460  
Old 11-02-2010, 05:01 AM
La Bouche d'Or's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 231
Seems I started the whole thing. Let's leave it. We all know she looks great.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Beatrix, Current Events 5 (November 2008 - August 2010) Marengo Current Events Archive 397 08-03-2010 10:19 AM
Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010 GlitteringTiaras Current Events Archive 371 04-24-2010 12:47 PM
Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010 Zonk Current Events Archive 481 04-04-2010 03:44 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010 Zonk Current Events Archive 481 03-19-2010 12:20 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit dutch state visit to france e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece harald v kate middleton king abdullah ii king abdullah in australia king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala nobel gowns norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess marie princess marie fashion princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 sheikha hind state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises