Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know the brand of her sunglasses?? the leather jacket have been identified like zara last season in TFS...
any clue about the sunglasses??

I'm making an assumption here, but Ray Ban glasses would be the most like answer...

Pics 22.5.2009

Charlotte Casiraghi with boyfriend Alex Dellal at the Beach Club
of Monaco, May 22, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Oh thanks iceflower!:D we recive photos so fast!
Now Charlotte reminds me Angelina Jolie:the same fin legs...:ermm:I don't why is that,she can eat delicious things every day ...:rolleyes:
but i have to admit , i really sorry to her,those ubiquitous paparazzi!!!I guess it ticks off her..

Thanks Iceflower! Pics are great! if they were at the Beach Club of Monaco then we can expect to see pics of her attending the Grand Prix!

Charlotte's dress is fresh and elegant in its simplicity, and, you look carefully, you'll notice that her handbag is the same P. Caroline was wearing last 18th at the Montecarlo Beach Hotel inauguration :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think already has used that handbag before, no just Caroline . she used in the celebration of the 20th anniversary the ballet of Monte Carlo

Source: It was in my data in my computer sorry i dont remember but i think is for isifa :flowers::flowers:

http://i41.tinypic.com/bi40e9.jpg

she looks like she has lost weight..i guess is for entreaning for the riding.. her dress look so fresh and confortable

You are right hele sakura, she used the same bag back then ;)

I think she had a haircut or sth?

thanks :). her hair looks shorter and she thinner... but always gorgeuse

She has worn the green dress ( in 23 may ) in the jumping of monaco 2007, with a black jacket.

Please do not repost any pictures of Charlotte at the F1 Grand Prix
here, as we have an extra thread for all the events concerning this
years Grand Prix:

67th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2009

Thanks for your understanding,

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

^Oh, I'm sorry! :flowers:

Charlotte looked so pretty in the flowered dress at the ceremony,the green dress is just so blah.She proves she CAN clean up nice!

CHarlotte looks gorgeous! She has seemed to have lost some weight, but I think that may be to her training again. SHe had a similar body shape back when she was a teen and jumping regularly. Does anybody know if she's going to be doing anymore jumping events this summer?

I guess she is gonna take part in the Monaco Jumping:rolleyes:

when is it?

This year's "Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping"
will take place from Thursday 25th till Saturday 27th
June 2009 at Port Hercule, Monaco :)

Wow! I haven't seen her looking so beautiful since she was 15 years old. The flowery dress close ups are incredible.
She was amazing when she was 15, then she became just pretty, and the last couple of years she had become plain.
But she is incredibly beautiful in those pics again.

This year's "Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping"
will take place from Thursday 25th till Saturday 27th
June 2009 at Port Hercule, Monaco :)

There is also a chance Charlotte will be competing in the Cannes CSI. The 12th there is a smaller competition with 1'20 and 1'30 jumps, and it's really close from Monaco.
If that's the case you will be able to see her live here:
Jumping international de Cannes - Juin 2009 : Live streaming

thanks Iceflower
it´s true, when she was 15-17 she was amazing....

I just saw pics of her in the long magenta gown,she looks so beautiful! Finally she wears magenta,it really is something I'd been hoping for her to do for years.Magenta is an olive skinned woman's best friend,as I know!

Looking at her pictures from her teenage years, I can see how much she's changed. I think her features actually changed a bit. When she was a teenager she was less squinty, her face was smaller, her skin was fresher and she just had an overall happier feel to her. Now, in her early twenties, Charlotte looks like she's already seen and experienced enough of the world. Yes, we do see her smiling and jubilant from time to time, but it's a lot rarer. Charlotte is still beautiful, but I think in a lot of ways she just cares less now, she'll wear plainer clothes and not do her hair up so much anymore, etc... It's not necessarily a bad thing for her to not care about dressing up anymore, but it kind of shows how much she's changed and grown up over the years.

Looking at her pictures from her teenage years, I can see how much she's changed. I think her features actually changed a bit. When she was a teenager she was less squinty, her face was smaller, her skin was fresher and she just had an overall happier feel to her. Now, in her early twenties, Charlotte looks like she's already seen and experienced enough of the world. Yes, we do see her smiling and jubilant from time to time, but it's a lot rarer. Charlotte is still beautiful, but I think in a lot of ways she just cares less now, she'll wear plainer clothes and not do her hair up so much anymore, etc... It's not necessarily a bad thing for her to not care about dressing up anymore, but it kind of shows how much she's changed and grown up over the years.

If she want looks gorgeous, she can do it. I love this violet dress La Fórmula 1 se viste de gala en el Principado de Mónaco

But you have some right. She seem to me looking very seriously more often. And fact, she doesn't smile so often now. I don't think she not care about her dressing up but maybe she changed her style so that's why she'll wear plainer clothes and rest. She should give up smoking and protect her skin from the sun.

I agree that she was alot fresher and younger in her teenage years. She definitely seemed to care alot more about her appearance---she was always so well put together, but I think Caroline had a lot to do with that as well. It's cool tho that she's dressing simpler these days. She's still pretty, always had been. As for her looking more serious, well she's obviously gotten more mature, which is something you can't say for very many of her contemporaries. I don't think its necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you appreciate seeing her smile. Those pics of her smiling with Pierre at the Grand Prix were adorable!

Women's faces can sometimes change a lot over time, and not that long of a time either.Mine sure has! Charlotte is always beautiful to me..except when she smokes YUCK.

The magazones "Bunte" and "Point De Vue" have pics of Charlene and "Bunte has also Char when in the Grand Prix of monaco.
If has anyone bought the :point De Vue" may have realized that in the 30th page there is Chars dress she was wearing in the last Jumping.. the white with pink..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The magazones "Bunte" and "Point De Vue" have pics of Charlene and "Bunte has also Char when in the Grand Prix of monaco.
If has anyone bought the :point De Vue" may have realized that in the 30th page there is Chars dress she was wearing in the last Jumping.. the white with pink..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ohh!!! Thanks. I bought it, but I did not realise it. I will have a look later. Thanks!!!

Ur welcome;)

Yes I checked. It is said to be a skirt, Isabel Marant, 270€:angel:

Nevertheless, it does not look to be exactly the same. Charlotteàs flowers were larger i think

Hmmm.. the dress she has worn in the Jumping Of Monaco last year? ( the white with a bit of pink..The same day caroline was wearing a blue one)
I dont know.. well, i think that it is similar to this one that a blond woman wears in page 31 <-- srry i told u the wrong page).. I dont know French, near the woman there is the " le Prince et la princesse Carl Christian de Wrede ( the prince and princess off... )
This woman i mean:) with the hat :graduate:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmm.. the dress she has worn in the Jumping Of Monaco last year? ( the white with a bit of pink..The same day caroline was wearing a blue one)
I dont know.. well, i think that it is similar to this one that a blond woman wears in page 31 <-- srry i told u the wrong page).. I dont know French, near the woman there is the " le Prince et la princesse Carl Christian de Wrede ( the prince and princess off... )
This woman i mean:) with the hat :graduate:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ahh!! I took the wrong page. I willcheck again, I remember the article was about the wedding of the Saxe Coburg Prince.

More news tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom