Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I...doubt that. I'm sure if Charlotte really wanted to support a charity, she would find a way to do it (whether it be AMADE or something else). It's not like she's working and doesn't have any time to devote herself to one.

As for the second part, I believe Andrea has to have more of a presence than his siblings, for obvious reasons.

Of course I have no idea what goes on in her cute little head, but given the style of coverage she usually attracts perhaps she's concerned that any media coverage for events she patronized would focus too much on her, who she's with and what she's wearing rather than the actual charity? And, at the end of the day, she is technically just a private citizen (perhaps I should have said "private") with no official princely title or position nor, as oxygen pointed out, is there a realistic chance of her ever being Reigning or Hereditary Princess of Monaco. She may just enjoy not being "expected" to do this or that.
:monacostandard::monacoflag:

I don't know what other charity work she does, but Charlotte and her mates support Monaco's two main balls. Without them, these key events would only be patronised by older people.

I think Caroline was wise not to give titles to her children. Princess Anne did the same with her kids. But it still doesn't stop the media from giving them titles....

True, I have lost track of the number of times I have seen and heard mainstream publications and news stories refer to "Prince Andrea" and "Princess Charlotte".

Pics 7.5.2009

Charlotte Casiraghi watches Greek horsewoman Athina Onassis ,
during the training of the Spanish Grand Pix of Riding held at lake
of the Scientist Museum, in Valencia, eastern Spain, 07 May 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

looks like she might be fitted out to ride!!
Charlotte and her squint, ha ha! She wrinkles her face so much,cute, just like me!

looks like she might be fitted out to ride!!
Charlotte and her squint, ha ha! She wrinkles her face so much,cute, just like me!

She obviously takes part in the competition herself. Here are more
pics of Charlotte from yesterday in Valencia, training and at a
strategic planning ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

She is really beautiful and i like that she started competing again!

*started horse-riding and the competitions again!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is really beautiful and i like that she started competing again!

I totally second this sentiment! :lol: I'm so glad to see her taking an interest, again, in riding/competing. I'm sure her goal is not to be in the Olympics or a professional rider, but it's a great sport that you can do as long as you're able to walk!! So happy she's taken it back up again!:ROFLMAO:

Pics 8.5.2009

Now the competition has started:

Charlotte Casiraghi competes over Gi-Joe in the first day of the Spain
GP Horse trials in Valencia, eastern Spain, 08 May 2009. The Spain
GP horse trials, running from 08 May until 10 May 2009, as part ot
the Global Champions Tour.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **belga gallery **

Charlotte is so beautiful, being on the horseback. I hope she will win the competitions.

I'm really glad she is riding again! The world is so much better on the back of a horse :D

Her horse is nice too! I like him.

Hmm.. i guess that she will take part in the monaco jumping, since she has started horse riding!!

I guess she has something to occupy her time with this summer.Good for her!

Wow! She's back and she won some prize! That's good:cool: Felicitaciones Char! Congratulations!

Glistening Seas

:cheers: it appears con-grat's are in order here!!

:champagne:Congratulations on your win!!!

:rose:It is also wonderful to hear that Ms. Onassis is riding as well!! good hobby to be into as her mother was somene we were fond of thru it all!!!

:rose2:Certainly hope Charlotte enjoys riding as much as she appears to. The equestrian shows are always a treat for us!!

:thistle:So-o-o-o here's to charlotte..open a bottle of champagne and share a glass with someone other than the horse hope-ful-ly !!! tee hee good job!! :champagne:

:previous: :flowers:

Charlotte did the 1m25 (=1.25m,125cm) fences today and did very well from what I can tell from the results though she didn't claim any prize today. > http://eventcontent.hippoonline.de/388/docs/res07.pdf

Oddly enough, on a side note, Athina did take prize money in the 1m15, now that is strange for Athina doing a lower fence than Charlotte. Now Athina later did the 1m40 competition, but those results aren't up yet.

the dinner/gala that is the buzz of town starts @ 2200! Get ready for some dancing? The dinner will follow a dressage exhibition by Beatriz Ferrar-Salat.

There may be coverage of this dinner @ OXER SPORT and http://www.globalchampionstour.com/i...vent/valencia/ where all this info. comes from.

Good for her!:flowers:
I actually wonderd,did Caroline cheer on?I see that Charlotte still moves..Paris,Provence,Monaco,now:Spain.How she finnish her study..?:rolleyes:

I haven't seen Caroline in any of the pics.... maybe she will be at the dinner? I added some pics of Charlotte from the event onto my page about Athina on facebook > Athina Roussel Onassis de Miranda | Facebook
I don't want to add them twice so if you want to see them here you'll have to take the initiative. :)

Caroline will be in Monaco for the annual International Flower Show today

Im wondering if she will come to see Char competing.. The jumping is finishing tomorrow, right?

Tomorrow is the final day for the event but the gala is tonight. Come on, Caroline, a flight to Valencia from Nice can't be long! :D

:previous: :flowers:

Oddly enough, on a side note, Athina did take prize money in the 1m15, now that is strange for Athina doing a lower fence than Charlotte. Now Athina later did the 1m40 competition, but those results aren't up yet.

This has an easy explanation. Athina ran the 1'15 with a young and inexperienced horse (born in 2001). No matter how good a rider you are, young horses have to start jumping small.
For the 1'40 competition she rode an older more experienced horse.

Weird things: Charlotte is always wearing her ugly (I hate those cheap looking transparent chin straps) old fashioned helmet, and... have you noticed the weird way she holds the reins???
She certainly has very peculiar riding habits:cool:

somebody know the brand of the sunglasses Charlotte is wearing during the competitions??
normally she wears wayfarer ...but this one aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom