Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from the Issa show (isifa)
http://i33.tinypic.com/2yudiew.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/s4z6ms.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/317k28o.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2hqfkli.jpg

I love that whole look with the jacket. And she's working the shoes (by now, I'm used to her penchant for bulky looking shoes).

Bulky?

Nah, just plainer looking suede "heels" is all, no?

I don't want to see Charlotte growing up too fast and wearing screamin' stilettos all over the place. These shoes make her appear to be more .... "serious".

Bulky, clunky, chunky...:D Shoes that aren't really sexy in themselves. But with the whole outfit, especially with the jacket, the entire look actually works. Right amount of feminine, sexy, and sensible. Stilettos with that outfit would have been too common.

I quite like Charlotte outfit. If other woman would wear this it would be tacky, but she wears this nicely together. I really don't like black thick stockings but when Charlotte combined them with this ultra short dress, it toned down this short dress. Now, I see she had leather jacket what makes whole outfit really interesting.

hi!! long time!!... can someone tell me where can i find those mario testino and char pictures from this year where char was wearing some kinda black thing PLS!

^ thanks a lot! Charlotte_Fan that dress she's wearing suits her really good OMG she's so cute! and even more cute if she's not with alex bye her side LOL! :) ^

Yes she can!! That's why we love her! :rolleyes: Even though I'm a little older :lol:than her, I'd still take style tips from her (and her mother Pss Caroline)!:D

she looks beautifull as always, and i admire her fashion too!

Charlotte was the best dressed of all women pictured in this London fashion show. JMO.

As a reminder: For a detailed discussion about Charlotte's dresses, fashion choices
and so on, please use the extra thread in the "Royal House of Fashion" subforum.
The particular thread can be found here:
Charlotte's Fashion and Style
:flowers:

For the picture of the month of august, "je choisis" pict #1.
Because Lady Charlotte, look "naturaly" happy to make "eye contact"
with the "eye" of the camera. Thank You. Monarque :)

^ look what OLycom says :

CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI - LA GIOVANE PRINCIPESSA SEMBRA AVERE PRESO UN PERIODO DI PAUSA DAL FIDANZATO ALEX DOPO UNA DISCUSSIONE AL RITORNO DA IBIZA - LA PRINCIPESSA DA UNA DECINA DI GIORNI PASSA I POMERIGGI CON LE SUE AMICHE IN BARCA, CHE LA CONFORTANO

i guess they're saying that Charlotte and alex had a fight when they were arriving from ibiza, and after this fight she was with a friend in a yatch (Sorry but my english it's not perfect) hope u can get it... if someone speaks italian pls! translate!!!! these pics are from 10/10 2008!!

CAn someone tell me if it's true???? did they take a break???

Hello everyone i'm new here, hope you can understand my english.Char lou you're right i'm italian and they're saying that maybe they had a fight and she spend her afternoon on boat with friends.

cute photos, thank you for the link....looks like a girl trip to me, no guys allowed ;). seems speculation about a breakup... now, if there were a boatload of guys with them, that'd be a story. she is such a natural beauty, and lovely young woman.

^ look what OLycom says :

CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI - LA GIOVANE PRINCIPESSA SEMBRA AVERE PRESO UN PERIODO DI PAUSA DAL FIDANZATO ALEX DOPO UNA DISCUSSIONE AL RITORNO DA IBIZA - LA PRINCIPESSA DA UNA DECINA DI GIORNI PASSA I POMERIGGI CON LE SUE AMICHE IN BARCA, CHE LA CONFORTANO

i guess they're saying that Charlotte and alex had a fight when they were arriving from ibiza, and after this fight she was with a friend in a yatch (Sorry but my english it's not perfect) hope u can get it... if someone speaks italian pls! translate!!!! these pics are from 10/10 2008!!

CAn someone tell me if it's true???? did they take a break???

They had an important fight, it seems, after the Ibiza vacation. She looks very sad in the pictures at the boat. The second part of the news says that in the last 10 days she has spent the afternoons in a boat with her friends, who comfort her. Spanish is my first language, too, Char Lou, I understood well the first part of the news but with the second one I had to go to a translator. Poor thing, she looks very sad. :ermm:

Fights happen in relationships the last time I checked. Why is this news?

They had an important fight, it seems, after the Ibiza vacation. She looks very sad in the pictures at the boat. The second part of the news says that in the last 10 days she has spent the afternoons in a boat with her friends, who comfort her. Spanish is my first language, too, Char Lou, I understood well the first part of the news but with the second one I had to go to a translator. Poor thing, she looks very sad. :ermm:

qUE BUENO!!! una colega de habla hispana!! and yeah she seems really sad, when i first saw those pics i thought omg!! she was crying or something like that cuz i saw one of those where her face looks really weird.

The Qtion: could we have a happy couple again?

I hope I won't offend any of you but honestly, I feel sorry for Charlotte now because she was pictured during her troubled moments.

and how did the reporters know that they fought? she looks fine to me. anyway, if they did fight, that is really normal between couples and being popular as she is, she realy could not avoid being photograph, isn't she?

Isn't the press always trying to drive a wedge:bang: between otherwise happy couples?! Think how many times, how many high-profile relationships are invaded and lied about by the press so they can sell papers? :eek: Now, Alex isn't my fave, either, but they've been together approx a year, so I wouldn't believe the press until we stop seeing them together, and she's photographed w/someone else.

´the same thing happended with felix :( they broke up and i didn't know :(

yeah,i like felix,he seems very down to earth young guy.anyway,its been a week since we havent seen charlotte's new pics

i only hope she is happy now with or without alex
i really prefer Felix, but is her decision

I can't remember when, but I recall there was a blurb (possibly in Page Six of the NY Post) about Alice Dellall being in trouble w/drugs, and about to be cut off from family - if true, maybe that's caused some rift between Alex and Charlotte - that she doesn't want to be dragged into any scandal involving the family; the article referenced other family members that have a questionable past....

Horseygal, I believe that the subject of that was being discussed in another forum, possibly the Casiraghi friends or the Dellal Family forum. I personally think that would be an odd reason for Alex and Chrlotte to fight and/or break up though, considering that Charlotte seems to have become good friends with his family (ie Charlotte D. and Alice, along with his mother). Just my humble opinion.

well ,i think we'll never find out what is the reason of their fight.although we really wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom