Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't the one who saw her...I took the quote from someone at thefashoinspot and pasted it here...:flowers:

I was shocked yesterday when I looked through the 'Independent on Sunday' magazine and saw 'words by Charlotte Casiraghi.' Charlotte has just had her first piece of journalism published in the magazine. It is thousands of words long over 5 - 6 pages.

I was shocked yesterday when I looked through the 'Independent on Sunday' magazine and saw 'words by Charlotte Casiraghi.' Charlotte has just had her first piece of journalism published in the magazine. It is thousands of words long over 5 - 6 pages.
omg can you please please scan the article for us!

yah... i want to see the scan... i'm here in manila.... she wrote about what??

Um...wow...I didn't know she would actually be writing! That's amazing...

The Independent on Sunday can be viewed online, but when I did a search for Charlotte Casiraghi or even words by charlotte casiraghi, nothing came up:ermm:. It might be easier to find what she wrote if we could get a topic and the date of that issue.

Don't worry everyone. You will have full page scans with all text and photos soon, probably tomorrow.

Did you already read it?

what was the topic? I know she studied philosophy, so I'm curious to see what she's writing about, with what perspective or if its in a journalistic style, let us know if you have some time. Thanks!

I'm defintiely curious to see what she wrote about...it's kind of unexpected. I thought it may take alittle more time for her to get a piece in the paper...maybe she had experience in journalism at university though.

It is called 'Soul Mates' and is about a new collection of fetish footwear. I will get the scans to you asap.

Yes, this is brilliant. Fantastic. Do share, do, please, you must. And please fix that bandwidth problem; it's plaguing your wonderful site again. Blasted bandwidth robbers.... :bang:

BTW, for people in the US: you can for sure find Independent on Sunday, as well as The Independent, in the metropolis places like Boston, NYC, LA. I am not sure yet if my Burbank newstand has it but I'm going to check asap. I know you Bostonians can get it (go to the Harvard Square newstand, as they have every newspaper and magazine in the world or close to it....

Last edited:
Ok everyone. Here it is! :flowers:
Download independent.exe free - Uploading.com

Sorry about the bandwidth being used up again on my site. I cannot do anything about it. I hsve 80GB of traffic allowed and it is gone. I am upgrading to 120gb but if that isn't enough I will have to downsize the site.
I am buying the independent every day and will keep you all informed and provide scans for anything Charlotte does.
Carl

:wub: not bad...not bad at all ... that's my princess!!:D

Thanks Carl!:flowers:

Ok everyone. Here it is! :flowers:
Download independent.exe free - Uploading.com

Sorry about the bandwidth being used up again on my site. I cannot do anything about it. I hsve 80GB of traffic allowed and it is gone. I am upgrading to 120gb but if that isn't enough I will have to downsize the site.
I am buying the independent every day and will keep you all informed and provide scans for anything Charlotte does.
Carl
Sorry but I can't read it.

Sorry but that could mean anything. Page doesn't load. Link doesn't work. Text is too small.....

Sorry but that could mean anything. Page doesn't load. Link doesn't work. Text is too small.....

You have o wait while open the link, it comes down slowly. It saves automatically to your desktop, and after you have 4 jpg items. It is small, but yo can increase the zoom. Not so easy, but it works.

Thanks for the article...it was good...and funny in some parts like the google foot fetish thing...LOL...

i can't get it, i only get an ad for upload.com. it has me wait 10 seconds then ads come up, what am i doing wrong?

Nothing. It does come up. It is at the bottom of the page, you just have to wait.

Can someone else upload again using another site for them? I do not have internet access at home. I am on my mobile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom