Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not like those stockings Charlotte wore. and i think the skirt is too short...where has my charlotte has gone to? i want her back....

Quoting: mwhite3182:
I think at the time the picture was taken there were really bad rains and flooding in the UK. Maybe that's why the sandbags are there.

^ I was going to say the same thing, but I honestly believe it was used for 'decorative purposes'
That scarf is not too bad. I actually have a very similar one given to me by my great grandmother. Who knows, maybe one of her older relatives gave it to her, since the design is pretty 'antique' lol

Last edited:
i do not like those stockings Charlotte wore. and i think the skirt is too short...where has my charlotte has gone to? i want her back....

Yeah! Looking at those stocking, I do want my Charlotte back too...:ermm:

You all want teenage girl back?
Well that girl grew up and she dresses sexy and experimenting with clothes, I really don't see what the big deal is! Oh, btw, I like her look, including scarf!

The clothes looks fine for me including the scarf..but not with those socks..

Well that girl grew up and she dresses sexy and experimenting with clothes, I really don't see what the big deal is! Oh, btw, I like her look, including scarf!

i have nothing about char dressing sexy. she wore a couple of sexy outfits when she was 15 and she was beautiful in them. It's just that she has lost all her charm and fashion sense. it's like if she was trying to be original and didn't know how, she puts on too many things that clash together, i don't know... it is not about sexiness for me, but when she was 15 she was a great dresser and now she is awful

..So Mr Dellal was studying photography... maybe we will see more Charlotte photos in the future and hope Char wont change her course from 'phisolophy' to 'photography' too.. :ermm:

Hopefully she switches to something more realistic...what the hell kind of career can someone have when they major in Philosophy? Unless she doesn't plan on working...anyway People magazine in the US reported last month that she was not returning to school this Fall cause she was bored with her studies and they have good sources so I don't know...

She could always be an actress...it's in her genes...

yeah it's true i liked charlotte before and i love her now, i love the way she dressed before with those scarf and that balenciaga yellow handbag do u remember her? now she wears sexy clothes and she's older she almost always looks sexy i like her look.

Hopefully she switches to something more realistic...what the hell kind of career can someone have when they major in Philosophy? Unless she doesn't plan on working...

There are people who work with these kinds of degrees. It's called academia and it's quite respectable. What could be more so than being a high scholar?
I doubt Charlotte would go to work in academia, though. I also doubt she would go to be an actress. I mean, I suppose either event is technically possible, but they don't seem to be her style. I don't have a clue what is her style, but that doesn't seem to be it. ;)

Last edited:
There are people who work with these kinds of degrees. It's called academia and it's quite respectable. What could be more so than being a high scholar?
I doubt Charlotte would go to work in academia, though. I also doubt she would go to be an actress. I mean, I suppose either event is technically possible, but they don't seem to be her style. I don't have a clue what is her style, but that doesn't seem to be it. ;)

She shouldn't waste her looks though...I know that sounds really shallow...LOL...and she has the legacy Grace left behind.

I mean there have been enough stories in the US papers about studios trying to court her...I'd just like to see her give an interview...there's something very mysterious about her. I think part of her likes the spotlight...you can tell in the pap videos...

I think part of her likes the spotlight...you can tell in the pap videos...

Yes, no doubt a part of her likes the attention. I think she must be a little amused, a little fascinated, and perhaps a little dazed by it. She must be having offers from all kinds of people, from film producers, magazine editors, charities seeking her patronage. If she has a passable singing voice, the record labels would line up to record her debut album. :rolleyes:

Did she, Tatiana, or Andrea attend Fashion Week in NYC?

I think Tatiana and Andrea did. Paris fashion week is coming up this week, so I wouldn't be suprised if we saw Charlotte at one of those shows, especially Chanel.

Yes, no doubt a part of her likes the attention. I think she must be a little amused, a little fascinated, and perhaps a little dazed by it. She must be having offers from all kinds of people, from film producers, magazine editors, charities seeking her patronage. If she has a passable singing voice, the record labels would line up to record her debut album. :rolleyes:

True...LOL

I just wish she would take one little offer...that would obviously still keep her respected.

Zembla, you might have your wish if Charlotte decides at some point to launch a charity, as Andrea did for the Motrice Foundation. Point du Vue would be the obvious choice for the honor of her first interview, and if it happens it will certainly be charity related. I mean, whatelse would she talk about? :lol:

Zembla, you might have your wish if Charlotte decides at some point to launch a charity, as Andrea did for the Motrice Foundation. Point du Vue would be the obvious choice for the honor of her first interview, and if it happens it will certainly be charity related. I mean, whatelse would she talk about? :lol:

But socialites get interviewed all the time...especially for Tatler and their cover stories. Although I suppose they usually just talk about their lifestyles...and that doesn't seem to be her thing. I do think she could make an interesting cover piece for something like Vanity Fair...you'd just have to ask the right questions. There seems to be more and more curiosity about her, especially in America now...which is odd for royals outside of the UK.

I think many questions might be about her grandmother, and that would be weird...

I think many questions might be about her grandmother, and that would be weird...

I'm actually curious as to whether she or her brothers have watched their grandmother's films...

It has to be strange to know she was such an icon and has all this work left behind...I even wonder whether they have ever been to Philadelphia or Ocean City, NJ to connect with the Kelly cousins they have and see the family landmarks...

Well I'm sure they couldn't miss her movies, unless they don't watch tv ever... I said it must be weird, because I wonder do they see her as grandmother (which is probably hard because they never met her) or as an icon. I somehow don't think they keep conections with Kelly family...

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling Shappica is right about the Kelly question, for the most part. Albert obviously has a fair amount of contact with the Kelly-Levine cousins, as they are involved with the Princess Grace Foundation and seem to visit Monaco sometimes. As far as the Casiraghis, I would say their relations with the Kelly side of the family are "weddings and funerals". Big events, friendly enough, but not like best buddies or something.
Yes, I imagine they have seen all of Grace's films. In the 90s, I remember Albert had a boat called the Mogambo, which I think is very nice, but I haven't seen any of the family on that boat in any recent years. It was just one of those smallish yachts, nothing like PACHA III.

It would be interesting for them to explore the area where they have some roots in the northeast. I've seen a lot of the Kelly landmarks cause I live between Philly and South Jersey...I was just in Ocean City where they have their estate still...

It would be interesting for them to explore the area where they have some roots in the northeast. I've seen a lot of the Kelly landmarks cause I live between Philly and South Jersey...I was just in Ocean City where they have their estate still...

I love Philadelphia too. I lived there nearly four years and every week did skating or running along the river on Kelly Drive, passing the big statue of Jack Kelly. :)

I love Philadelphia too. I lived there nearly four years and every week did skating or running along the river on Kelly Drive, passing the big statue of Jack Kelly. :)

Yeah it's nice, especially in the Fall now...even though the city is getting a bad rep now with the murder rate rising so bad this year :ermm:...the historical parts are just lovely. I love walking around the Old City section....

Sorry..sorry..'an anti-climax' question :D I just wonder, do Charlotte has a bodyguard? I think few months ago, when she was walking down a street in Paris, nobody was near her.. wow!! do they think nobody will realize she is belong to the royal family? :ermm: She always on the cover of the magazines...

The pictures have less value if there is a bodyguard into it, the point is you never see them...

^^ I do agree with you but it is impossible for the bodyguard to be stand at least 100 mile or maybe more, because definitely we cant see anybody beside her...do you think she will only have bodyguard when she's in Monaco or when her mother is around?

^^ I do agree with you but it is impossible for the bodyguard to be stand at least 100 mile or maybe more, because definitely we cant see anybody beside her...do you think she will only have bodyguard when she's in Monaco or when her mother is around?

Well, I imagine that any security around Caroline will be effective for everyone around her, so yes in that sense, I suppose she is well-protected in most of her family's presence. I think that, yes, in Monaco she will have a guard and chauffeured car. At least that was the case in the weeks after her grandfather's death. Anywhere else, like in Paris, she's got a phone and some very protective friends. I imagine if anyone gives her trouble, unless Alex is around to take care of things, her brothers are capable of a few things. You saw the pics from a few years ago of Andrea in Rome, right? :D :boxing:

I don't think she keeps a bodyguard...I don't see why she would need one...it's not like people harass her for an autograph or pic on their camera phone. She keeps too low a profile and the paparazzi don't seem to follow her so much. Only when she's in Spain it seems like...

I don't like what she's wearing, not even a little bit. She looks gothy.

Ani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom