Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, covdm! According to the mag Alex has known Charlotte for a number of years, and, still according to the article, he's always been aiming at her, because of her social standing. Let's hope he isn't the next Junot!

I wouldn't be surprised. Look at the body language in each photo. He's looking away and looking bored while Charlotte hugs him. Two COMPLETELY different body language. Makes me very suspicious. . .:ermm:

I wouldn't be surprised. Look at the body language in each photo. He's looking away and looking bored while Charlotte hugs him. Two COMPLETELY different body language. Makes me very suspicious. . .:ermm:

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!!! When I first saw him, I just had a rotten gut feeling about him - very negative. He (and his sister w/Pierre) seem to be seeking the lime light (much like Charlene) - always able to find the camera lense pointed at them; not looking as if he's much interested in her. Felix seemed interested in Charlotte, so maybe we're all wrong about this guy, but I don't like them together.

I agree to ALL of you. I do not like him, he seems a "bad boy" snobbish and cold.

Felix was much much much better.

I would be sad if Charlotte starts going out with playboys, up to now she looked not this type of girl.

Anyway, Pcss Caroline wont make the same mistake than her mother with Junot... so I hope the storry will be quickly over...

Well, if things are over between her and Alex (and, maybe that's not a bad thing; chalk it up to a Summer fling), she's with her Mother/family, so if she needs support, she has it.

I haven't been on here much lately but i just got a magazine (Hola) and the article talks about how much they are in love but I don't see it (besides the kissing pics) maybe its just lust.

i think it's pretty amazing that some of us see the same thing we see about alex huh? maybe we are right about him, maybe we are wrong..but it doesn't deny the fact that i do not like alex either...he seems to be "not into her". with felix, i can see how much he feels about her, the gestures, the laughs, the smile..it shows through his eyes, you know. with alex, the same feelings i had with felix is just non-existance. i just hope that i am wrong..

i think it's pretty amazing that some of us see the same thing we see about alex huh? maybe we are right about him, maybe we are wrong..but it doesn't deny the fact that i do not like alex either...he seems to be "not into her". with felix, i can see how much he feels about her, the gestures, the laughs, the smile..it shows through his eyes, you know. with alex, the same feelings i had with felix is just non-existance. i just hope that i am wrong..

I know mine is just another opinion among many, but maybe some of you can see what I see. What I honestly see is Charlotte very much "into" him (whether it's genuine love, lust, whatever, it's something real for her and it's strong) but with him, I don't know, can't tell, can't say. I imagine he likes her, even cares about her, but I will agree that it's not like to be love. I guess what is important is that they are enjoying themselves, because life should be enjoyed, and they are young and wealthy and lucky, and it's good to enjoy that! :D Hey, maybe Charlotte and Felix will find their way back to each other. You never know. They are, after all, always certain to bump into each other, having some mutual friends and all. Charlotte is going to be 21 in August. I will say that there is reason to be optimistic. No, there are many reasons to be optimistic about things for her.

Here is another possibility to send out to the void:
Maybe she and Felix were getting very serious, even so serious they thought about marriage, and maybe it scared them a bit, so they are taking time apart to see what happens. It is possible, right?

Sounded like another couple of royal families :rolleyes:

I do like to see Felix with him rather than Alex... but I do hope she can explore other possibilities... she's still young..yeah! time to enjoy! Hopefully she'll never think abt marry yet...:flowers:

Thank you Char Lou for the pictures!
I like especially the last one..she seems happy with alex,but anyway i prefer felix.

Regardless of how we feel, Charlotte seems to like Alex very much. I didn't see her look at Felix in this way. Maybe she felt more of a friend vibe from F and feels more romantic affection for A. I just hope he doens't hurt her too bad. . .

maybe we are all wrong and that's the way felix shows his love ¿? i don't think so but anyways wish them luck

Last edited:
omg tell me if they don't look in love pls!!!! i love the way he looks at her, lol! i like the 3rd pic is so cute!!!

Thanks, I have forgotten how lovely they looked together.:wub:

Felix looks more sensitive and in love that Alex. I do not like alex, his expressions give him an air "already bored" of his life, he looks used to have near him, "thousands of Charlottes" every day.

And Charlotte looks with Felix hald childish - half woman in love. Touching

You're all right, guys. Charlotte is still very young and she's experiencing all new things. However, this Alex something seems to be such a playboy. He used to date Mick Jagger's daughter. Who knows, maybe that's why Charlotte likes him... his bad boy/playboy image. But I think she could do better after all.

I think we have to take into account that Charlotte's private life is relatively private (even though photos of her and a new guy is in the magazines all the time), hence no one really knows whether they are completely serious or not. Alex seems like a fun, and trendy young guy so it seems like Charlotte is having some fun. But i do think it is odd that Alex Dellal and Alice Dellal are dating brother and sister......

Last edited:
Talking about privacy..Even when she asks for privacy, it doesn't work sometimes. Like that new pics on Isopix (in disco) taken by hidden (mobile?) camera.

I'm agree Alex doesnt look like be in love to Charlotte

I love so much Charlotte-Felix couple, they look so adorable :flowers:

but is true about Charlotte look like more a women with Alex that Felix

Is it my imagination or has Charlotte grown since last summer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom