Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i kinda miss seing her with jeans and tops.. i think she looks better that way than sky-high tight skirt

tbhrc said:
Please remember that Novella is just a gossip magazine. So don't believe what they write, most of it is pure speculation and as I said - gossip.....
Also I think the rumors about affairs with Rozier originated from a certain fanfic. Some might remember from many years ago. I won't elaborate, since it's not the appropriate place to do so, but suffice it to say that the Rozier-Charlotte rumors came about from the fantasies or immature jokes of bygone times.:lol: There is no truth in them, as far as I am aware.

lashinka2002 said:
oh no, converse shoes??
Ah well, she can't be expected to wear the $2,000 Blahnik heels all the time, can she? A girl must rest her feet sometimes. Actually, in my opinion, Converse are not truly the most comfortable shoes, but then I've only worn the All Star ones. Apparently, there are the super upscale John Varvatos editions, and that might be what Charlotte wears, I imagine they are more comfy, or hope so, considering the price!:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
iloveroyals said:
For comparison's sake, some pictures of P.Caroline partying in the seventies:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0013caropartyingleavingparty.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0012caropartying.jpg

Click on the first one first for chronology's sake. Sorry I am so bad at posting pictures. I am still learning.

By the way, my post on Charlotte going topless on the beach was tongue in cheek. It doesn't bother me, it's been so common for the last 30 years or so...
On the other hand, I didn't find her party dresses attractive. For one thing, such short dresses (IMO) should be worn with very neat looking hair, even preferably very short, a la Twiggy, or the Andy Warhol friend, Eddie Sedgwick (sp?), that they made a movie of recently. On Charlotte, there is something about the proportions that is wrong (but as several of you have said, she's just having fun, not trying a be a paragon of elegance). On the earlier group picture, again IMO, except for one or two girls (notobly Fayed's daughter or grand-daughter), they all look like sausages, their dresses look one or two sizes too small, like they all shrank in the dryer... Besides, the poor girls have to be so skinny not to look ridiculous, it's painful for the imagination (how they must sacrifice the joy of eating...)

I agree the red dress didn't suit her perfectly. The red color is gorgeous on her and she might wear something like it better if she had better posture or if she had more confidence wearing it. But I think wearing that type of dress makes her a little uncomfortable, so it doesn't work well. She still looked beautiful, of course, but it just wasn't her best of choices. What's awesome about Char though is that even her "worst" choices are pretty hot.

I enjoyed those Princess Caroline-in-the-seventies "comparisons" you posted. I always thought Charlotte looks so much like both of her parents, but she does have so many mannerisms and traits in common with Princess Caroline. Stefano comes out strong in her face, but she has the Grimaldi dark features, obviously, and that sexy-but-classy feel that is all-and-pure Caroline. I think Stefano passed onto her his mouth (the shape and the gap in her teeth). There is such a lack of good photos of Stefano online that it's hard to make a good comparison. I've wanted to do it for a long time, but making a good one would be such work.

I agree about the Converse, at least the All Stars are not all that comfortable. They remain incredibly popular, though, in the U.S. as well.

I don't think we can conclude that Charlotte looks uncomfortable or lacks confidence because of what she's wearing, I would tend to think that her attitude in photos is because of that, someone is taking her photo. I'm not sure she would care what she was projecting.

lea said:
I agree about the Converse, at least the All Stars are not all that comfortable. They remain incredibly popular, though, in the U.S. as well.

I don't think we can conclude that Charlotte looks uncomfortable or lacks confidence because of what she's wearing, I would tend to think that her attitude in photos is because of that, someone is taking her photo. I'm not sure she would care what she was projecting.

No Converse All Stars are not comfortable to me either. That's what I said. I said maybe the more expensive ones are, but I don't know about those from experience. And I said she is probably wearing the pricey ones. She has always loved her Converse. She's had red before, in other years, and also likes the black ones in both high and regular.

converse shoes are great.. and comfortable to wear i think thats why she loves it

fandesacs2003 said:
Ah, by the way, I do not know if someone else shares my opinion, but I have the feeling that Cecile, thanks to her friendship with Charlotte, is more and more a "celebrity" and center of attention, and she is very happy about it.
very well said i believe the same but maybe it's just us..:rolleyes:

Beatrice said:
very well said i believe the same but maybe it's just us..:rolleyes:
In that case, you can say the same about Eugene, Tatiana, Olympia and the whole lot. Cecile seems like the most attention shy out of all of them. But it could be just me...

Cecile is a culinary arts student. She just took some exams. It was on a French school site but I couldn't even view the whole list because it's password protected, for the school only. But I thought you might be interested. Maybe she wants to be a sous chef or restauranteur(sp?).

Good for her ! It is an original choice, although French women are taking the whole cooking scene by storm from the articles I've read. Does she study in Paris ?

MAT74997 said:
yuk, not liking the jeans. they fit weird,
i agree! skinny jeans just don't look good on her! nor do those shose! they make me want to :sick:, they are sooo ugly but I guess thats charlotte for ya.

acid_rain3075 said:
i agree! skinny jeans just don't look good on her! nor do those shose! they make me want to :sick:, they are sooo ugly but I guess thats charlotte for ya.

Hey, I don't think it's bad. I don't wear skinny jeans because I'm not skinny (not fat either) and I don't like the look on me, but it's ok on her. I think she looks good in any kind of jeans. Overall, the outfit is not great or distinctive but it's fine for a stroll down the street. In Paris I'm sure you're fine as long as you are put together, which she always is, and wearing at least one or two 'above the cutting edge-we have first in Paris' kind of items of fashion, which is generally has done. She was wearing the Converse long before they became the must-have's in every world high school, and she had the fuschia pashmina, or pink, whatever you will call it, then after that over-exposed picture was on enough magazines, girls were suddenly doing ebay searches and the like for one of their own. Who knows, maybe that jacket she's wearing will become the new Summer Cover. :lol:

Post edit: I like her iPod too. I gotta gets me a new one. Maybe some super cool person will buy it for me for my upcoming birthday....well June 8, sort of close. I do actually like what she's wearing in these new pics, for her not for me. She looks fresh and cool as always.

Last edited:
i think it a casual thing..i love the outfit for just walking..

WHEN I looked again, I decided I like it a lot. She looks good in the skinny jeans.
Her body has really evened out now. She had a little weight gain in 2005 -- "maybe the Freshmen 20" as we call it in the US, referring (jokingly) to the common gain of weight of college freshmen from the cafeteria food. She needed a little weight too, and now I think she has finally achieved her ideal weight.

I don't like the shoes but at all! The rest I really love!!

maya35 said:
In that case, you can say the same about Eugene, Tatiana, Olympia and the whole lot. Cecile seems like the most attention shy out of all of them. But it could be just me...

Eugenie, Tatiana and I think also Olympia are heiresses. But Cecile, was completely unknown to the large people, before Felix went out with Charlotte and before she was herself friend with Charlotte. Cecle comes from a very good family but this is not enough to attire the press.

I like the pictures and the way she looks, that´s how we use jeans here, especially girls from 15 to 25. Btw welcome back Casiraghitrio, i haven´t seen you here for a while!

She is dressed very simple, I like.

But I think she needs something in her hair. They never look "done"

Last edited:
What is she doing with her life right now? Is she studying at university or just living the high life?

I really like her look in this photos and I like the shoes a lot...all the things she's wearing are good for her perfect lovely french style!I love it! and I like short boots...does anyone recognize the designer of charlotte's sunglasses in the car with cecile, at miu miu fashion show????

CasiraghiTrio said:
WHEN I looked again, I decided I like it a lot. She looks good in the skinny jeans.
Her body has really evened out now. She had a little weight gain in 2005 -- "maybe the Freshmen 20" as we call it in the US, referring (jokingly) to the common gain of weight of college freshmen from the cafeteria food. She needed a little weight too, and now I think she has finally achieved her ideal weight.

YAY CT, you're back!!! I agree with you (as usual) and believe that she looks good, I think she's at the perfect weight now.

PS- I thought it was "Freshman 15"... guess that with the Southern cooking in Kentucky, the freshman tend to gain a bit more :ROFLMAO:.

Ani

charvin87 said:
I really like her look in this photos and I like the shoes a lot...all the things she's wearing are good for her perfect lovely french style!I love it! and I like short boots...does anyone recognize the designer of charlotte's sunglasses in the car with cecile, at miu miu fashion show????

I think they are from topshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom