Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up with charlotte wearing short dresses at every event recently? imo, i found the red dress too short & i think it looks cheap sorry too say she also looked unhappy, no smile at all. I thought she looked good at the chloe show but again a very short dress, her shades looked cool

Stupid me, as you maybe remember have I seen Charlotte at our faculty. We (I) thought she was studying at our faculty but i was wrong... Anyway, at that moment I already knew I had to make a paper about the spending paterns of rich and extremely rich people. I wish I had asked her to spend five minutes on this research topic. It's really hard to get in touch with 'this kind of people'. So Charlotte, if you read this. Please help the Science :lol:! Or any suggestions are welcome to get in touch with her our this society people ;) .

She looks strange, without happy and glow.
Just like she must go there not like she go becouse she wants.
She should wash her hair or do smth with them.

Last edited:
amelie_bracke said:
So Charlotte, if you read this. Please help the Science :lol:! Or any suggestions are welcome to get in touch with her our this society people ;) .

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that Charlotte reads this.

Ani

thanks for those HQ pics! it's great because one can see her make-up haha and I think that blue line on her eylid is just perfect for her!

Yes, indeed - they head in all directions most of the time, as does her hair.

Fashion and grooming are not Charlotte's thing - it's so obvious. She does wear the creme of haute couture as she has it at her fingertips because of who she is and because she has the figure etc. but she does not wear it well or with any sense of style. Her mother was so incredibly chic at the same age that it's difficult not to compare the two but when one does, it becomes very clear that Charlotte's interests lie elsewhere. Perhaps she should stop trying to look like someone she isn't really on the inside and just be herself? She just looks wrong in what she's wearing most of the time, in my opinion.

heh yeah. I find her most attractive and the most natural when she's in casual clothes or something along casual for some reason. She's blessed with a face that doesn't need much makeup at all. I think she should avoid wearing lipstick that's too bold or bright; she has already has beautiful lip color. One thing I really like about her is that she seems "real." Same with Tatiana. I guess it's because of Charlotte's personality. She seems to emanate a care-free, casual aura most of the time. I think of high maintenance when it comes to "haute coutures" as Avareenah said, which Charlotte doesn't seem to be. At least I don't receive that vibe. So it looks a bit off sometimes. She looked beautiful in the fashion show though; she pulls off the headband look really well. Just my opinion, but to me, her appeal lies in her "natural" looks. I mean, don't get me wrong, she can still pull off a lot of looks because of her awesome genes, but yeah. :]

Last edited:
I think she has a natural beauty, she doesnt need to makeup herself so much.She is more beautiful when she is natural.;)

Yes, I think you're both right.

Charlotte has very strong colouring and features (i.e. lips and brows) which need very little adornment - even at night. Deep red lipstick on her very full lips looks too much.

A less high fashion look would suit her more and I think she would feel more comfortable in it also. She might be better dressing up with a gorgeous pair of shoes or piece of jewellery rather than the fussy clothes she tries for now. Her mother worships Lagerfeld and has worn him for years. He hangs around Charlotte like a vulture who has found prey. She needs to ditch him and find her own personal style. ;)

Avareenah said:

Charlotte has very strong colouring and features (i.e. lips and brows) which need very little adornment - even at night. Deep red lipstick on her very full lips looks too much.

A less high fashion look would suit her more and I think she would feel more comfortable in it also. She might be better dressing up with a gorgeous pair of shoes or piece of jewellery rather than the fussy clothes she tries for now. Her mother worships Lagerfeld and has worn him for years. He hangs around Charlotte like a vulture who has found prey. She needs to ditch him and find her own personal style. ;)

I do not thnk that it is Lagerfeld's or someone other designer's fault. This "cheap" red dress is not Chanel. Chalnel is what she wore on December in Monaco, the day of the Nijinsky awards. It as not very young, but extremely classy.
I think Charlotte tries to get out of this "good girl" image, by wearing more young and "trendy" items. Look her other friends also, especially Eugenie, or Tatiana, it is the same mess.
But I'm confident it is only a short period, it will pass.

I think also it has something to do with her personnal life. The fact that Felix quite disappeared from her life...

Last edited:
totaly agree with u. I think they just broke up.

I probably think that they broke up, because if you look at some pictures. Charlotte's face isn't so happy. It seems she shines stress or unhappiness. Very strange what do you think people? Has this maybe to do with her clothing style temporarly? (sorry for the bad phrases sometimes)

She could be stressed out because of studies, cameras around, or anything, really... It seems like everytime Charlotte apears not smiling, people go "she has been dumped by Felix", like at Gran Prix. I don't think so, though. Because so far Felix very rearly joined her during this sort of parties, he seems more comfortable doing normal things with her. If Tatiana seems happy to pose for pictures on parties, Felix doesn't have to do so... I think the fact that he didn't join all-girl company during fashion weeks does not necessarily mean they broke up;-)

Avareenah said:

Um, Charlotte has not been wearing Chanel lately. In fact, when she does (Rose Ball 2006 for example) she looks elegant. But maybe I'm biased because I'm a fan of Chanel myself.

Wow Beautiful pics of her she is looking great thanks.When I first saw some of then I was shocked but that wore off in about 10 seconds she looks stunning in these pics

wow, there seems to be a lot of negativity towards Charlotte in this thread :sad:

There's no way she can please everyone so she might as well just be herself. I like her like that.

Last edited:
christinacg said:
wow, there seems to be a lot of negativity towards Charlotte in this thread :sad:

There's no way she can please everyone so she might as well just be herself. I like her like that.

I think we ALL like her like she is. Just some of us are affraid that she will become "someone else".

fandesacs2003 said:
I think we ALL like her like she is. Just some of us are affraid that she will become "someone else".

Well her role is changing due to the fact that her uncle does not have an heir. Her mother used to go to the fashion shows but has for the most part stepped back and allowed Charlotte who is young and beautiful to step into that role. So it may be the change in profile that has some people worried.

nice photos! there very pretty..its like scrub day for her.lol

According to alexis.it Charlotte would be eager to enter the show-business and would have been contacted by a couple of producers...

kittencrews said:
lol have you EVER been to france?? EVERYBODY wears converse!!

Well, actually everybody in Europe wears converse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom