Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pictures of the Casiraghi family

I've just seen, on the cover of GENTE, new pictures of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre at the wedding of their Italian cousin Fernanda:D

covdm said:
I've just seen, on the cover of GENTE, new pictures of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre at the wedding of their Italian cousin Fernanda:D

:eek: :eek: Scan and post them!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm going to buy the magazine and than I will post them! They are fabulouse! There are Charlotte, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre, Caroline, Ernst, the little Alexandra, Christian etc.

Found those on Polfoto site, dated on May 27th 2006, day before GP F1.
Don't know if they were already posted somewhere (didn't find in F1 thread), so I post it here.
It seems Charlotte was at beach club with Eugenie, Cecile, and one girl that was also present at GP.

1zocdwm.jpg
1zocjgz.jpg

That bubble skirt the Char is wearing is very trendy. She's showing a lot of skin, eh? :p

sweet, great find..i was getting board here with no new pics...
i wonder why they didn't photograph char in the pool...i would have loved to see her swimsuit
i really like what cecile is wearing..i like the skinny jeans with a simple white tank
thanks again for the pics Ianna

Last edited:
A lot of skin indeed louisgarrel, :D. I have a weak spot for polka dots and love to see Charlotte sporting the dots.

Ani

Hopefully we'll see a lot more of her this summer.

thanks for the pic Ianna....love to see Charlotte wearing skirt again, and i particularly like cecille's top and glassess...trendy indeed

Charlotte in holidays in St remy en Provence ..........and she reads Point de Vue !!
The mag is very happy because she buy PDV !! LOL:p :D
(PDV)

copiedenumriser7eg.jpg

Thanx Nina on scan!;)

Love Charlotte's look!:) Maybe she bought PdV 'cause her aunt Stephanie has pretty nice editorial there:p

Nina8675 said:
Charlotte in holidays in St remy en Provence ..........and she reads Point de Vue !!
The mag is very happy because she buy PDV !! LOL:p :D
(PDV)

Is that Picture Recent??

I love it when I see celebrities or famous people reading the mags that write SO much about them, but I think she just bought that issue of PDV because her Tama was the feature story. It's funny, to me, that they read what is written about them and their family. And I love how the PDV thanked her.

Thanks Nina

Ani

Last edited:
Ianna said:
Thanx Nina on scan!;)

Love Charlotte's look!:) Maybe she bought PdV 'cause her aunt Stephanie has pretty nice editorial there:p

yeah, I was just thinking that I thought Stephanie was on the cover, so that must be why she bought it.

anag said:
I love it when I see celebrities or famous people reading the mags that write SO much about them, but I think she just bought that issue of PDV because her Tama was the feature story. It's funny, to me, that they read what is written about them and their family. And I love how the PDV thanked her.

Thanks Nina

Ani

if i were her, i guess i would keep spending all my freetime in reading the threads in this forum...but i think, we already had a discussion if charlotte does this, hadnt we ?

Nope. It's definitely not Tatiana, that's the girl who was on the balcony during the F1 race, at the same time that PA was there.

prana said:
if i were her, i guess i would keep spending all my freetime in reading the threads in this forum...but i think, we already had a discussion if charlotte does this, hadnt we ?
I think that she knows the existence of these forums.It's very possible!!;) ;)

I hope I see her next week when I'm in the Provence :)! If I should know where she's living exactly in St Remy, I should take a walk around her house :D...

Hmmm, keep on dreaming I guess :rolleyes:

Greets, Amelie

she is like a model... so skiny tall and prety with or without makeup

louisgarrel said:
i like the skinny jeans with a simple white tank
thanks again for the pics Ianna

Are those jeans? I thought she was wearing tights or leggings.

Bruno Press Part 1

Charlotte Casiraghi and friend just arrived in Naples to spend some holidays. They have planned to visit Capri. Naples, 15/07/06

Attachments

• ADM150706a_01.jpg
    ADM150706a_01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 560
  • ADM150706a_02.jpg
    ADM150706a_02.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 681
  • ADM150706a_03.jpg
    ADM150706a_03.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 542
  • ADM150706a_04.jpg
    ADM150706a_04.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 478
  • ADM150706a_05.jpg
    ADM150706a_05.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,114
  • ADM150706a_06.jpg
    ADM150706a_06.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 566
  • ADM150706a_07.jpg
    ADM150706a_07.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 438
  • ADM150706a_08.jpg
    ADM150706a_08.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 653
  • ADM150706a_09.jpg
    ADM150706a_09.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 840
  • ADM150706a_10.jpg
    ADM150706a_10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,770
Bruno Press Part 2

Attachments

• ADM150706a_11.jpg
    ADM150706a_11.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 388
  • ADM150706a_12.jpg
    ADM150706a_12.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 426
  • ADM150706a_13.jpg
    ADM150706a_13.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,868
  • ADM150706a_14.jpg
    ADM150706a_14.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,207
  • ADM150706a_15.jpg
    ADM150706a_15.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,757
How she does that? with a tottaly casual look, she looks just perfect
I loveeeee her white jeans, and this sandals, It looks like havainas!

Last edited:
amelie_bracke said:
Allez, on y va! Charlotte was smoking... :(
YES, for me a pitty:eek:

Paula** said:
How she does that? with a tottaly casual look, she looks just perfect
I loveeeee her white jeans, and this sandals, It looks like havainas!
This is the definition of beauty:rolleyes:

You wear NOTHING, and you are beautiful:)

Last edited by a moderator:
oy! well i guess we have now confirmed that she does indeed smoke.. oh well... doesn't change my opinion of her! she does look cute in that outfit!

OH NO!! CHARLOTTE WHY!?! this has put a damper on my day, I cannot believe it, I was so sure she didn't. Oh man, I thought it could never happen, something about Charlotte that I DON'T like :(.

Moving on, in the first couple pics she does not look like a happy traveler, she looks lost and frustrated. Been there, it's absolutely wonderful, but I didn't look quite as stylish as she did.

Ani, very saddened by the nicotine news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom