The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Courtier

Albert is suing for the pictures of her and him in the Maldives claiming invasion of privacy. Charlene's name is attached to the lawsuit as co-plaintiff.

Personally, I don't think she would sue on her own. Its a distraction tactic and Charlene is going along with Albert.

Ann

Old 05-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Gentry

If P. Albert gets married with Charlene Wittstock, I will be so sad. He is waitting for so long, and he wants to choose CW to be his wife! I'm very shock! So shock.

CW took some bikini photos, has HS diploma, no fulltime job, etc....

I think P. Albert should marry with a woman who has blue blood or any princess. If a commoner, a woman should have master degree and full-time job.

But he always choose any woman with blue eyes so that his future children have blue eyes. He never cares about background of woman, just focus in blue eyes.

First, someone said that CW takes French lesson and prepares for new religious. Don't forget Eva Sannum (ex-grilfriend of P. Filipe of Spain). Eva changed her religious, learn spanish, and finish bachelor degree. Then....what's happen.

P. Albert is my favorite prince since I was 14 yrs. old, now I'm 33 yrs old. If he marry CW. I will say goodbye to him and Monaco.

Hope he will NOT marry with CW.
Hope October is for something else.

....I prepare to say good bye to P. Albert. I'm very disappointed if he....

Old 05-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Courtier

sriwadee

I don't think Albert is focused on having children with blue eyes. He has been involved with women of different eye color, hair color, skin color. His first acknowledged child has brown eyes.

Yes, Charlene's lack of higher education or less than full time career are of concern to those who would like to see Albert marry someone with large accomplishments. But Charlene did compete in the Olympics, which is no small feat. She has also been able to provide for herself since she was a teenager. I know full 'adults' who are unskilled at that!

Albert will choose who he will choose. The best we can hope and/or pray for is that she is the best person for him...and Monaco.

Ann
Old 05-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Albert is suing for the pictures of her and him in the Maldives claiming invasion of privacy. Charlene's name is attached to the lawsuit as co-plaintiff.

Personally, I don't think she would sue on her own. Its a distraction tactic and Charlene is going along with Albert.

Ann
Thanks for your reply.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona

Ann
Somebody from Albert's birthday party had to tip off the photographers that they were there. The photographers took pictures as soon as Albert arrived, i.e. they were waiting for him (and they weren't following him there). The other party members were already there, including Charlene. I guess it's still an invasion of Albert's privacy for the publication of the pictures in Paris Match. But, i got this feeling that this lawsuit isn'y going anywhere. Doesn't it smell a little too fishy that photographers just happened to be there as soon as Albert arrived to capture Charlene's embrace with Albert upon his arrival, especially since three weeks prior she gave Paris Match an exclusive interview.

I was hoping to see her around. There would always be something to comment about just becasue she is so tacky. When/If it really is over with Albert, I bet she'll talk about it (but only when she knows for sure that it is over).
Old 05-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Gentry

I think they are still together IOL south Africa news paper it said former olympic swimmer sharing a sundowner with new beau Prince Monaco.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...5842423C357829
Old 05-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
I think they are still together IOL south Africa news paper it said former olympic swimmer sharing a sundowner with new beau Prince Monaco.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...5842423C357829
I think the author was using PA and Charlene on a sundowner boat as a leisurely image in contrast to boating being a sport...
I don't think he was stating that they were just seen together on a sundowner boat....
Here's the piece in question:

That day made me aware that sailing is a real sport, rather than an image of Roman Abramovich stretched out on the deck in his briefs, thinking of new ways how to add to his billions. Or of Charlene Wittstock, our former Olympic swimmer sharing a sundowner with her new beau, Prince Monaco
Old 05-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Aristocracy

I have read that Charlene will be there with the GP of Monaco next week......
Old 05-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmabruin
If she is there----they are serious.
(I had a nice feeling that they were history after the Grandma interview...)
Old 05-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Were did you read that.Not on the SA ON line magazine It said nothing on CW coming with GP. Forum rules are you are to provide a link or source to your information
Old 05-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
Were did you read that.Not on the SA ON line magazine It said nothing on CW coming with GP. Forum rules are you are to provide a link or source to your information
A friend of South Africa has send to following article on mail....

Quote:
Charlene se prins op die swemperd
May 12 2006 10:28:35:460PM - (SA)

"Ek gaan volgende week Monaco toe vir die Grand Prix," het sy opgewek gesê.
Read the red..... there says Charlene she will be on the GP of Monaco
Old 05-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
A friend of South Africa has send to following article on mail....

Read the red..... there says Charlene she will be on the GP of Monaco
Sorry...but I still don't know what it says. It's all greek to me.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Majesty

WENN Pictures

Quote:
Prince Albert II and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock watching the 5th Historic Grand Prix Of Monaco - Monte Carlo, Monaco - 21.05.06
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	244464   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	244465   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1717
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	244466   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1992
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	244467  

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	244468   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	244469   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	244470   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	244471  

Old 05-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Sorry...but I still don't know what it says. It's all greek to me.
I am with you
Old 05-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

Bingo! There she is. Obviously, she is the one. What are they waiting for? Who knows. She is the future mother to the heir of the Monegasque throne. That is his choice whether we like it or not.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Commoner

Well they certainly look very happy and relaxed together.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Nobility

I wanted to comment on the pics, but maybe it's better not to. <Still looking for that green sick smiley tho>

Instead a very short summary of the South African piece:
CW glows of happiness like never before. Monegasques & magazines alike expect wedding bells before the end of the year. PA has a relationship with CW since 2000. Six years on they know each other better. "We're soulmates more than anything else", says CW. "I'll go to Monaco next week for the Grand Prix", CW told happily.
CW didn't want to say much more. She said the palace PR office analyses everything that's written about the two lovebirds. "That's why I can't elaborate much about 'us'. "
About the appointments with the expensive hairdresser: "I don't know where people get that news". <In other words: it's not true. Sorry, hard to translate. G.>

Well, if the PR office indeed happens to read this: Would somebody please wander over to PA and knock some sense into the man? Pretty, pretty please? I'll even beg on my knees if it helps...

G.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Commoner

:) I do not believe "she is the one". As much as she would like "to be the one", GOD is the only one who knows for sure "who the one really is"...:)
Old 05-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lal
:) I do not believe "she is the one". As much as she would like "to be the one", GOD is the only one who knows for sure "who the one really is"...:)
It is astonishing that she has basically anointed herself as 'the one'. Her lack of discretion is very un-regal. But PA has chosen her as his current girlfriend and he puts up with it and goes for this kind of woman again and again and again. I can't call CW unsuitable because PA isn't exactly suitable himself, imo. They suit each other in their unsuitableness. Maybe together they will both improve.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

I definitely think they'll marry. :(
She declared them to be "Soul Mates"....
She looks comfortable in her halter tops --she remains in her natural style. Hair unkempt- no make -up...
No stylist evident...... She is a very confident woman.

Closed Thread