Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pama said:
There is no such article in You.I can't even open other headline. All iam hearing on this site is this mg said this and that but nothing for me to go on, ihave search high and low :rolleyes: Her hair stylist is talking her designer is talking gran ma is talking, dad is talking and nothing from the Palace. I do not think that is how royalty does things.

http://www.youmagsa.com/articledisplay.aspx?iContentRecord_id=5047&iCategory_id=40

Yes, it's there. It's the issue that has Brad Pitt on the cover.

There is too much talking from everyone but the Palace and to me that means it's all speculative and an attempt to sell magazines. Remember the Brad & Angelina were getting married in Italy at George Clooney's place hysteria? It was a decoy. I think this is all in the same vein in order to sell magazines. Probably planted by her PR people b/c Al's getting all kinds of press attention that doesn't include CW. How about Prince William & Kate Middleton getting engaged over Easter? Don't think Al's on safari in April either unless he's leaving tomorrow... Rumors, rumors and more rumors "backed up" by 3rd hand sources. Besides, why would the Palace tolerate the leaks going on? There's no comment probably b/c the relationship is still ongoing and there is a lawsuit pending. Too many people are talking and no one really is saying anything of substance.

Last edited:
I've just had to delete some egregious examples of breaking both the board rules and the copyright law by scanning entire articles from a copyrighted source.

Please note that reproduction of articles in full, whether by copy and paste or by scanning, is AGAINST THE LAW. If people want access to complete articles which aren't available free on the web, they'll have to do the right thing and go out and buy a copy of the magazine. This forum doesn't exist for people to illegally share copyrighted material in order that others may avoid paying for a copy of the magazine or for a subscription. We have no interest in getting sued by newspapers and magazines for being complicit in illegal activity, and we're not going to tolerate it.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

pinklady1991 said:
There is too much talking from everyone but the Palace and to me that means it's all speculative and an attempt to sell magazines. Remember the Brad & Angelina were getting married in Italy at George Clooney's place hysteria? It was a decoy. I think this is all in the same vein in order to sell magazines. Probably planted by her PR people b/c Al's getting all kinds of press attention that doesn't include CW. How about Prince William & Kate Middleton getting engaged over Easter? Don't think Al's on safari in April either unless he's leaving tomorrow... Rumors, rumors and more rumors "backed up" by 3rd hand sources. Besides, why would the Palace tolerate the leaks going on? There's no comment probably b/c the relationship is still ongoing and there is a lawsuit pending. Too many people are talking and no one really is saying anything of substance.

Rumors is about right. I was just thinking.....Isn't April over? Yes, it is and no safari. Does not mean he's not going on one.

Lets face it, PA has women hanging all over him and no need to settle down and produce an heir, thanks to Caroline who has two. Why would he all of the sudden decide it's "time". I just do not believe he will. Prince Charles's legacy was severely damaged by his union to Diana. Not that some good didnt' come out of it (William and Harry) but because PA has no real need for an heir, why would he take the risk? I just do not see it and certainly not with CW. If I were in love with PA I would MUCH rather be his mistress, than his wife. All the perks, none of the crap.

Maybe that is the wrong forum/ thread, but since it is an issue here I just ask here. I know that the posting of full articles is illegal and it's better to avoid it. But since several years ago I "encountered" the internet I have wondered how it is with translations. After all not all articles are in english and not everybody speaks german, french, dutch, etc. Elspeth do you know that? Or anyone else?

Suonymona said:
October of 2006 or 2007?
This year. But ... Okay I mean sure Carl Gustaf & Silvia, Phillipe & Mathilde weren't engaged for long either, but they would only have 2 or 3 months until a possible engagement. :rolleyes:

MyAdia said:
Do magazines just make this stuff up hoping to push a response from the Palace or perhaps to increase sales?
That is a rhethorical question? Yes? :D

Ms Griffin said:
Maybe that is the wrong forum/ thread, but since it is an issue here I just ask here. I know that the posting of full articles is illegal and it's better to avoid it. But since several years ago I "encountered" the internet I have wondered how it is with translations. After all not all articles are in english and not everybody speaks german, french, dutch, etc. Elspeth do you know that? Or anyone else?

You can post a full translation on the forum as long as you provide a link to the original article.

All this information can be found in the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines and if you have any questions, you can always contact an Administrator or SuperModerator via PM.

Mandy

Thank you Mandy. I saw some article posted who were in an computerised translation so to speak and since I had to translate several times english <---> german already I was thinking whether I should offer helping out. ;)

maryellen1539 said:
Paca...they say at the begining of the article that the folks of Mnaco are speculating that wedding bells will be ringing before the end of the year because Albert has never looked happier and Charlene is beaming.
Well, I haven't heard anyone speculating in MC and they hardly ever do. They take it when it comes from the palace. Until then CW doesn't really exist. Of course people want him to get married (and the sooner the better for some), but the real Monegasques do leave that up to him. Besides they have other things to do then worry about their princes lovelife. I haven't seen anything of CW here, so I have no idea whether she is beaming, glowing or whatever. ANd PA to me looked the last few times I caught a glimpse of him pretty much like he always does, so I couldn't speculate on how he really feels. So far I haven't heard anything. If there would be anything happening I think I would be hearing about it as soon as the palace makes it official. We only knew the date of the 12th last year, when it was officially announced so any prep for a wedding would be very short notice outside the palace walls. And I don't think that any rooms in any hotels will be reserved that much in advance. Everything will be arranged, the minute the palace decides to make a move. So saying that all hotels are booked, can only mean that there is sth else on the event calendar, like a congress in the Grimaldi Forum etc. There are a lot of periods over the year, where you can call major hotels here and you won't find a room. That is not an indicator for anything. So no one knows anything and all articles are IMO pure speculation built on a few pics ad a couple of unfortunate interviews.

paca said:
.... So far I haven't heard anything. If there would be anything happening I think I would be hearing about it as soon as the palace makes it official. We only knew the date of the 12th last year, when it was officially announced so any prep for a wedding would be very short notice outside the palace walls...

Paca, you lost me. What was officially announced regarding the date of the 12th last year?

mw7060a said:
Paca, you lost me. What was officially announced regarding the date of the 12th last year?

Perhaps she is referring to 12 July 2005, Albert's investiture (or similar) ceremony.

exactly, the 12th was announced very short noticed, and people involved started to work on it as they got notified. Thus all those "signs" are mere fiction. Besides, how long does a decent hairdresser need to think up a good hairdoo? Besides a wedding in OCtober would coincide with preps for national holiday, so the date is not really such a good choice. with the run up to the 19th there wouldn't be enough time for celebs + honeymoon. Besides there would be some benevol stuff expected for the wedding as well, so having this one after another does not seem like good timing. Anyone who knows MC a little would not consider this date a likely possibilty. There is just too much happening at the end of the year, that I don't think it would make a good time for a couple in love to enjoy the first period of living together. They would hardly get to see each other.

All posts discussing Albert's hypothetical wedding have been moved to "A Wife for Albert part III" thread.

Mandy

leahteresa said:
If I were in love with PA I would MUCH rather be his mistress, than his wife. All the perks, none of the crap.

Now, there's an idea!! LOL:) :p

i have to agree, with leahteresa, i would much rather be his mistress than his wife too infact i would be very glad if he kept me hidden like he did NC. I would hate to be the discussion on these boards.

It has been seriously quiet on the CW front lately (is that good or bad news?:confused: ). Has anyone heard an update about the trail against Paris Match? Shouldn't that have happened around now? Or has some hazy deal been done with PM: no more sueing in return for the remarkably long article about PA's North Pole trip. :eek:

Anyone?

G.

Maybe she has learned the lesson ;) Often these sort of lawsuits get settled outside of court. The press needs them and they need the press, so unless both are stubborn, things get settled quietly. I don't know anymore particulars in this case, but from a lawyer who often works in cases for Bunte, I have heard (without being given details to particular cases of course) about how they usually proceed in these sort of matters in Germany and I suppose in France they do it the same way.

Any one knows if she is going to be at PA north pole dinner .I believe is tonight

Surely such a matter could be settled out of court. We never saw CW until it was on purpose so who knows what's going on.....If they turn up anywhere in public, everyone will know....

Could someone please tell me why Charlene Wittstock would be suing Paris Match?

Albert is suing for the pictures of her and him in the Maldives claiming invasion of privacy. Charlene's name is attached to the lawsuit as co-plaintiff.

Personally, I don't think she would sue on her own. Its a distraction tactic and Charlene is going along with Albert.

Ann

If P. Albert gets married with Charlene Wittstock, I will be so sad. He is waitting for so long, and he wants to choose CW to be his wife! I'm very shock! So shock.

CW took some bikini photos, has HS diploma, no fulltime job, etc....

I think P. Albert should marry with a woman who has blue blood or any princess. If a commoner, a woman should have master degree and full-time job.

But he always choose any woman with blue eyes so that his future children have blue eyes. He never cares about background of woman, just focus in blue eyes.

First, someone said that CW takes French lesson and prepares for new religious. Don't forget Eva Sannum (ex-grilfriend of P. Filipe of Spain). Eva changed her religious, learn spanish, and finish bachelor degree. Then....what's happen.

P. Albert is my favorite prince since I was 14 yrs. old, now I'm 33 yrs old. If he marry CW. I will say goodbye to him and Monaco.

Hope he will NOT marry with CW.
Hope October is for something else.

....I prepare to say good bye to P. Albert. I'm very disappointed if he....

sriwadee

I don't think Albert is focused on having children with blue eyes. He has been involved with women of different eye color, hair color, skin color. His first acknowledged child has brown eyes.

Yes, Charlene's lack of higher education or less than full time career are of concern to those who would like to see Albert marry someone with large accomplishments. But Charlene did compete in the Olympics, which is no small feat. She has also been able to provide for herself since she was a teenager. I know full 'adults' who are unskilled at that!

Albert will choose who he will choose. The best we can hope and/or pray for is that she is the best person for him...and Monaco.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Albert is suing for the pictures of her and him in the Maldives claiming invasion of privacy. Charlene's name is attached to the lawsuit as co-plaintiff.

Personally, I don't think she would sue on her own. Its a distraction tactic and Charlene is going along with Albert.

Ann
Thanks for your reply.

Suonymona said:

Ann

Somebody from Albert's birthday party had to tip off the photographers that they were there. The photographers took pictures as soon as Albert arrived, i.e. they were waiting for him (and they weren't following him there). The other party members were already there, including Charlene. I guess it's still an invasion of Albert's privacy for the publication of the pictures in Paris Match. But, i got this feeling that this lawsuit isn'y going anywhere. Doesn't it smell a little too fishy that photographers just happened to be there as soon as Albert arrived to capture Charlene's embrace with Albert upon his arrival, especially since three weeks prior she gave Paris Match an exclusive interview.

I was hoping to see her around. There would always be something to comment about just becasue she is so tacky. When/If it really is over with Albert, I bet she'll talk about it (but only when she knows for sure that it is over).

pama said:
I think they are still together IOL south Africa news paper it said former olympic swimmer sharing a sundowner with new beau Prince Monaco.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_Sport&set_id=6&click_id=&art_id=vn20060519095842423C357829

I think the author was using PA and Charlene on a sundowner boat as a leisurely image in contrast to boating being a sport...
I don't think he was stating that they were just seen together on a sundowner boat....
Here's the piece in question:

That day made me aware that sailing is a real sport, rather than an image of Roman Abramovich stretched out on the deck in his briefs, thinking of new ways how to add to his billions. Or of Charlene Wittstock, our former Olympic swimmer sharing a sundowner with her new beau, Prince Monaco

I have read that Charlene will be there with the GP of Monaco next week......

elmabruin said:

If she is there----they are serious.
(I had a nice feeling that they were history after the Grandma interview...)

elmabruin said:
Were did you read that.Not on the SA ON line magazine It said nothing on CW coming with GP. Forum rules are you are to provide a link or source to your information

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom