Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 2 : April 2004 - Nov.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by grecka@Jun 14th, 2004 - 4:34 pm
Don't worry about it (whisper:anal-retentive)
Guys, be nice. Seriously. Josefine rocks.
-Kara-

Marianne, you were born in Manhattan? I moved like 10 min. away from the city.. I love NYC! Has anybody else been here or does anybody else live nearby? As to the drugs.. I woulnd't be suprised at all if Andrea did them. Does anybody else have news about our beautiful boy?

Hi Guys!
I have a question!
This afternoon, I bought a magazine, containing articles (and pictures! )
about Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte.
The problem is, I don't have a site where I can put them on, so I was wondering if someone else here does, and is willing to post them on their site for me.

Bye! -x--x-

:flower:

I just read that Andrea failed his BAC exams...i was wondering whether or not it was true???

:blush: Yes, it's true !
Andrea passed this first exam on 2002 and failed although he worked hard.

Hi Guys!
I have a question!
This afternoon, I bought a magazine, containing articles (and pictures! )
about Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte.
The problem is, I don't have a site where I can put them on, so I was wondering if someone else here does, and is willing to post them on their site for me.

Why don't you try a Yahoo group? There's one called young_royalty which has pictures and news from the Casiraghis. You can add them there as files. Maybe you can do it here too, but I don't know how. Or if you want, you can create a website in www.geocities.com, I think it's free.

Thanks for the tip!
I forgot about those Yahoo!Groups... :rolleyes:
I'll let you guys know when I've uploaded the articles!
Bye! :flower:

Something tells me he shaves his back. I like that in a man. That, and wearing deodorant.

hahaha, wow, you like it when a man shaves their back?! Haha, that's great. My friend Rocky is an ape. I swear it, his fiance has to wax his back. And no matter what kind of shirt he wears, there is this tuff of hair and sticks out over the collar. How she'll sleep with him on their wedding night, i'll never know, haha. Nah, he's a good looking guy, but the hairy chest and back...too much for me, hehe.

Does anyone here have access to Hola.com and can post the special about Andrea (and Prince William)? Thank you very much, kisses

I don't usually pay much attention to the Casiraghi trio, but my goodness, this boy really has matured into the clasic jet-set bad boy. Am I the only one who thinks he belongs in a F. Scott Fitzgerald novel?

If you were him, let's just speculate every ounce of estrogen was sucked for your veins and you spontaneously grew a penis, wouldn't you do the same thing?

andrea casiraghi is spending his holidays in ibiza, spain.

I've never been Ibiza myself but from what most of my other friends who have, they sum the place up as "a floating meth lab". Wasn't Andrea photographed with a model - Maria - while in Ibiza?

Originally posted by rarotonga@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 4:46 am
I've never been Ibiza myself but from what most of my other friends who have, they sum the place up as "a floating meth lab". Wasn't Andrea photographed with a model - Maria - while in Ibiza?
no, his spanish girl this year is not maria jurado.... there's another girl, but the press doesn't now her name yet.

There were a bunch of photos of Andrea in this week´s Hello or OK. Not sure which one.

Everyone seems to say he goes to the Sorbonne in Paris, although, to be completely honest, it seems a bit old-fashioned, prestigous, and sober for him.

Andreas contemporary girlfriend is called Caroline Sieber and is the daughter of the boss of the german car retailing company Denzel. She grew up and studied in Vienna, Austria. Has anyone seen new pictures of them together?

Andrea : Europa article

Andrea seems prefer brunette : Maria Jurado , Claire ... Dakar ( pictures : he seems interested by a African girl ) and now :

EUROPA PRESS Article : 22 Julio 2004

"...Durante esta improvisada entrevista, el joven se encontraba rodeado de mujeres procedentes de Alemania y Francia. Una de ellas, morena y con el pelo rizado, parecía atraer más su atención... "

http://noticias.hispavista.com/corazon/20040722/ :

Last edited:
Question-please answer

if Andrea married a respectable actress/singer with a good reputation, would she have to give her career up? could she continue to do it but give her money that she earns to charity, would that go well with the monegasque royals and its people?

I'd imagine that, if she continued her career tastefully, there wouldn't be a problem. After all, ruling a principality the size of Central Park doesn't require a lot of work.

In today's New York Post

8/29/04 - New York Post - Elisa Lipsky-Karasz's Column

* Sorry girls — anyone with hopes of becoming the next princess of Monaco might have to wait a while. Andrea Casiraghi, the heir to the throne and his mother's model looks, has been quietly dating Colombian hottie Tatiana Santo Domingo for months. She's a gorgeous member of the family that's been nicknamed "the Kennedys of Colombia."

*Please note that the NY Post is notorious for factual errors.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom