The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Nobility

Tatiana at miui miu show.
(point de vue)

Old 10-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy

If I were still ARMY and if I still had my health, I wouldn't mind a three-day pass with that Eugenie Niarchos. She looks like she's quite familiar with with the phrase, "Out behind the barn ... !"

Dave

Old 10-23-2006, 08:41 AM
Nobility

i read here that Andrea lives at an appartment at the VIIme arrondissement in Paris.
http://www.linternaute.com/actualite...asiraghi.shtml

here is a link for Charlotte too
http://www.linternaute.com/actualite...e-monaco.shtml

it's a page for the young royalty i found by mistake.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Commoner

does anyone have more pictures from this event?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Commoner

Hello!

I saw Andrea last thursday on tv. It was a report about the last cannes film festival and he was coming out of the marie antoinette screening with tatiana. He was asked if he enjoyed the movie and what he thought about it. he said he loved the music in it!!!! (he didnt say if he liked the movie or not!!!!)
ill try to get a link if i can!
he has really nice normal voice by the way!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Serene Highness

Was he speaking french or english?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 10-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Commoner

he was speaking in french.

by the way i couldn't find a link for the interview.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey2731
he was speaking in french.

by the way i couldn't find a link for the interview.
Cool - hopefully someone can soon because I love to hear him speak his own language (like at his Uncle's ceremony), as well as English.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:37 AM
Serene Highness

So whats Andrea doing with his life,anybody knows?
Old 10-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Commoner

Andrea is not french, he is Italian, though he does know how to speak french, along with German, english and spanish. Just for your info :)
Old 10-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Courtier

His first language is French, and even though he does speak some Italian, I guess he speaks English bettter. As for his nationality, he is moneguasque.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
His first language is French, and even though he does speak some Italian, I guess he speaks English bettter. As for his nationality, he is moneguasque.
yeah! i thought like you! it's the first time i hear he's italian!! i guess since monaco is right in between france and italy its confusing!
Old 10-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey2731
yeah! i thought like you! it's the first time i hear he's italian!! i guess since monaco is right in between france and italy its confusing!
Ethnically, he is half Italian as his father was Italian as well as Irish and Monegasque from Caroline/Grace. But as far as citizenship goes, he's Monegasque.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 10-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Commoner

I understand. But he does consider himself Italian, at least to people close to him. I know this for SURE, I have heard this from someone that, for this situation, must remain unknown. You must forgive me if my english is not good. I have never visited a site about Andrea or any other Royalty before, and when a close friend of mine told me that there are sites out there about Andrea, I couldn't believe it. He would get a kick out of this. :) I will check back one more time, and unless someone here desires a reply, this will probably be my last stop here. It has been interesting, especially what people think or believe about Andrea. Don't always believe what you read in the papers, its not all true. Have good day
Old 11-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Nobility

Wow, this is interesting ...so he considers himself italian huh? does he also considers himself french btw? or monagasgue? do you somehow know what charlotte considers herself? i'm dying to know the answer
Old 11-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Serene Highness

Its not what they consider themselves,but what they are,and they are monegasques,i dont think Andrea considers himself italian,since he spends so little time there,not even does he have the citizenship
Old 11-01-2006, 03:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
Its not what they consider themselves,but what they are,and they are monegasques,i dont think Andrea considers himself italian,since he spends so little time there,not even does he have theo I citizenship
It is different what kind of "paper" you have, than what are your nation feelings. You can effect a wedding and acquire a new nationality, but you still feel your previous nation.
IMO Andrea, is the more hurt from the trio by their father's death, so I think that he feels italian because he wants to keep a "bond" with his father. If does not mean thta he does not feel also monegasque, but the italian feeling is very touching, is the lost father.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Courtier

I'm sure the fact that the Casiraghi are so attached to their father's memory makes them feel somewhat Italian, but their culture and upbringing makes them much more French than Italian.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Commoner

Andrea does not speak much of his father, Im sure for good reason. All i know is that he considers himself Italian to close friends and family, he does not like the French government, which has nothing to do with any other feelings he has about France or it's people, and as far as how he feels about Monaco, well, let me just say, he isn't in a rush to be king, but he does love his family, VERY much. Well, I have spent to much time here and have said too much. haha I hope you all have a nice day. :)
Old 11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Ethnically, he is half Italian as his father was Italian
Ethnically he's half Lombard. Italian ethnicy doesn't exist.