Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures from the christening of Elle Mc Pherson's son (Umberto Pizzi/dagospia)

Like Louisgarrel, I like Andrea's hair length in Philippine more. Having said so, I just adore any look he's in. Tati looks beautiful, in both dress. Light and fresh for Christening, rich and beaming for the dinner, both very attractive. I like her hair, shiny and smooth. It is Tati.

Instead of matching his shoes, I think Andrea was wearing the scarf to match Tati's dress. I don't know whether they were tailored at the same time, but for sure the scarf is in the exact colour as the ruffles of Tati's dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana looks a lot better without the red lipstick.

Andrea looks amazing!!! :wub:

And I love Tati's dress..... :flowers:

Coffeecakes said:
I agree that Tatiana is no longer as plain as she used to seem. But, she needs to do something with that hair. She has lots of money, so she can go to a great stylist to get it cut where it flatters her face.

Andrea looking fine as always.:mrgreen:

Agreed. I think a haircut would be fine for her. She'd look great imo.

i love the white and the blue dress tatiana wore!! it seems that she finally got it right :)

Tatiana looks smashing in that white dress! It's really beautiful and she looks radiant. I've noticed she and Andrea are doing some "official" events like the Philippines together lately. If I didn't know better I'd think she is being groomed to enter the family. Is this the royal wedding that's upcoming in Monaco? The princely family doesn't seem to be that organized. It would be nice though.

Last edited:
wow, he's looking sooo good with the new haircut!

Laviollette said:
Tatiana looks smashing in that white dress! It's really beautiful and she looks radiant. I've noticed she and Andrea are doing some "official" events like the Philippines together lately. If I didn't know better I'd think she is being groomed to enter the family. Is this the royal wedding that's upcoming in Monaco? The princely family doesn't seem to be that organized. It would be nice though.

my thoughts exactly, i do get the feeling that she is being groomed. i have been thinking this for some time now, but i don't think they will get married befor they finish school, but i can see it happening after:bang:

just a little tid bit i discoverd the other day when going through old mags, did anyone that tati's brother alejandro was a model for a burbarry ad which stared kate moss. it's the ad where she's cutting a wedding cake

She´s pretty but i think she needs a hair cut, she looks a little dishevelled.

i think tati is better off with long hair. i don't think she has is strong enough in the looks department to carry off a shorter hair style..beside she look like an exotic boho beauty with her long messy hair. it works for her. i think andrea goes for this look most of his ex's had the same hair as tati

andrea's scull slipper shoes are stubbs & wootton and the cost is $295.

just thought i'd share

^Thanks!!It's always good to learn details about their fashion sence!

I didn't know Andrea was friends with Elle MacPherson. That's very interesting. I wonder how they know each other. I'm glad he got his haircut too!
A little off topic but I was wondering why Elle had the baptism in Rome. Doesn't she live in London? And I wonder why she waited til her child was 3 yrs.

Sereta said:
I didn't know Andrea was friends with Elle MacPherson. That's very interesting. I wonder how they know each other. I'm glad he got his haircut too!

I think Elle and Caroline are friends for a long time now, so that explains the Andrea connection. :)

Last edited:
I used to think they are making official apprearance so intensively and they may get married soon. But somehow, I changed my mind as time goes on. This princely family certainly act very differently from other ones. Those apprearance, to us, looks very official, maybe to them, they just enjoy the company of each other. They seem not pressured by anybody, don't care too much what people may interpret, but get on with their lives as normal as possible (although difficult). I am just happy to see them as they are, as boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife. They may wed in a very near future, or they may still unmarried in 5 years' time, who knows.

Sereta said:
A little off topic but I was wondering why Elle had the baptism in Rome. Doesn't she live in London? And I wonder why she waited til her child was 3 yrs.

In the summer of 2001, Elle Macpherson and her husband Arpad joined Caroline and the rest of the Hanover-Casiraghi family on a vacation in St. Tropez. Apparently, they've been friends for many years.

Did anyone notice that Tatiana's father (once again) appears at this event? I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it just seems like he's trying to be "hip" when out with his daughter and Andrea. I don't know.....

Horseygal said:
Did anyone notice that Tatiana's father (once again) appears at this event? I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it just seems like he's trying to be "hip" when out with his daughter and Andrea. I don't know.....

Yeah I noticed, but I don't see what the big deal is. She's always around his family. What is the big deal about them spending time with her relatives?

Does anyone have pictures of tati at the paris fashion week?

Last edited:
I think Eugenie tries to hard. (her picture posing)
I'd like to see Tatiana with a softer lip colour, but I guess that's her signature shade.

tati's way of dressing is something else. She needs the fashion police show to give her some help...

Are that Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham sitting in the same line as Tati and Eugenie????

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah I noticed, but I don't see what the big deal is. She's always around his family. What is the big deal about them spending time with her relatives?

It's irrational, I cannot explain it, but it just seems when Tatiana is with Andrea's family, they are skiiing/vacationing, at lunch or on the PACHA, shopping - but, when they're with her father, it's usually some party or celebrity-laden event. I guess that is what bugs me - it seems his appearance is related to more superficial events.

Andrea, Tatiana and Eugenie Niarchos at a fashion show in Paris (DIVAeDONNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom