Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he and Tati are in NY just yet. I think they will be moving to NY to attend perhaps next semester (January). Just my hunch based on the timing of his trip and the start of NYU's fall semester.

The NYU thing might not even be true. I have found that the US magazines print a lot of assumptions and mistaken things about the Casiraghis, such as Vanity Fair saying Charlotte is "currently" a Lycee Jeanne d'arc student. :rolleyes: They do half-assed research on them because their focus is on other things. The Casiraghis are not important on the agenda for US magazines. That's why the "pieces" about them are always little blurbs with half-true or incorrect statements.
It was never even confirmed it would be NYU anyway. Some paper just said he would go to New York to study. Goodness, it might be Columbia. Who says it has to be NYU?
Either way, Burberry Brit is surely right that if he is coming to NYC to study, it's not likely he's going to be here for the current semester.......unless of course he's pulling a Prince William and has suddenly become the Junior Master of Paparazzi Evasion. :lol:

I don't think he is attending this term either. The time just not right. However, I feel strongly we can see him being back to the red brick uni very soon, especially after the humanitarian trip to Philipphine. He certainly values and precious his life more. We are actually blessed to live how we live.

Casiraghi Trio, I agree with you. The reason I think there might be SOME credibility to the Vogue article is that NYU and AUP have a linkage agreement so it's quite possible that they will do semester of year abroad. I hope they do come.

There are new pictures of Andrea and Tatiana at Elle McPherson's son's christening at www.gettyimages.com , I can't post them cos I don't know how.

Here they are:

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the christening of Elle McPherson's son Aurelius at Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore on September 23, 2006 in Rome, Italy.

2001885508108558132_rs.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6

Getty Images

Last edited:
Andrea seems to have cut his hair a bit, I like it. I guess she is a good family friend, I mean he's going to the son's baptism.

Ani

Well, that sure was the most star studded christening I've ever seen.

Ani

tatiana looks nice, well i'll say it, beautiful.

it does look as though andrea is the godfather, with these famouse type's they always pick other famous people to be the godparent of thier children,

He's young to be a godfather, but if he is, it just shows how mature he must be.

Thanks for the pics of the christening, tbhrc! I wonder why Caroline and Ernst weren't there as well, as we have seen the two couples together that often in the past, even at holidays. But Andrea and Tatiana have been quite good representatives for the family :)

Thanks for the pictures!
Is the man with the beige jacket in the fourth pict Tatiana's father?

In the Hola pic, Andrea looks like he has on those old "X-Ray Specs" glasses - the ones they sold to 12-year-old boys on the premise that you could see through people's clothes. :lol: Tatiana, in turn, looks very much like Caroline did at her age. Hmmm...

The article referred to Tatiana as Andrea's "novio" - fiancee?? Boy, I guess I've been out of the loop for a while.

The article also says that Arpad Busson is Elle's ex-husband, but that they are still friends.

Last edited:
Novio is boyfriend. It doesn`t mean they are engaged.

Tatiana was mentioned in the style/society section of October 2006 American Vogue for her style. She was pictured with Andrea, but he was not mentioned at all. Tati is definitely being noticed. If she comes to NY, she might have an impact on the social scene as she is already getting noticed and doesn't live here.

She looks stunning here.

Credit: abaca press

Last edited:
Exactly what ceci said, novio means boyfriend. Actually, I don't think there is an actual word for fiancée in Spanish. If they were engaged, then the magazine would say that they are comprometidos.

Ani

Tatiana´s dress is so beautifull!!! very appropriate for a christening.You´r right anag, the word in spanish would be "su prometida", but that´s a very formal word.

Last edited:
He's probably found the perfect hair length...and he is as handsome as ever! Thanks a lot for the pics.

And take a look at his shoes...hilarious...

i actually liked his hair length when he was in the pilippines (right on the shoulders). i don't like that raty scarf he wore and as for the shoes, i think it brings a bit of personality to his look, i like it
tati is getting more stunning everyday. i like thae blue dress, she's making a lot of great chioices lately. you just know she'll make the next best dress list somewhere

thank tbhrc for the pics and the video. i had no idea they had videos on that site

I never liked Tatiana too much but she has grown much more atractive in the past two years. I like her hair and I love the way she dresses. When she started going out with Andrea I just saw a plain girl but now although her face is still boring and plain IMO, I'm starting to see something else in her.

Andrea's hair looks much better this length. It reminds me of his Uncle Albert's hair when he was that age. Tatiana is growning more beautiful but I wish she would cut her hair to shoulder length because she has such a thin face. At shoulder length it would bring out the features in her face more - than she will be dazzling.

He couldn't have done a better thing in his looks ;)
the haircut looks perfect on him.

Imo, both Andrea and Tatiana look attractive. I so love Andrea's new haircut and I think Tatiana's dress is really cool.

I agree that Tatiana is no longer as plain as she used to seem. But, she needs to do something with that hair. She has lots of money, so she can go to a great stylist to get it cut where it flatters her face.

Andrea looking fine as always.:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom