The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Aristocracy

I hope that Alex's mum grows him up to be whatever he wants to be. A doctor, lawyer, Financier, Football Player or President of France. I hope she sees to it that he gets an excellent education and that he is mannerly and respectful of others. You can look at him and see he is already a winner.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Serene Highness

He is just a 5 years old child and let him be. Whom he will be, future will tell.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

If we look at the pics we've seen of Alex's activities it looks as if his mother sees to it that he has wholesome healthy growth activities. She is like all mothers who have hope for their children's lives.

He is a prince's son. He does have access to a wonderful life. He's a prince's son, he is the subject of a zillion news item, a zillion right here in this thread going back three years. Yes, its ok if we, those of us who do, want to think and wish and delight and pull for a wholesome happy life for him--its ok.

He's a child born into a storm. Some of us have a special concern and care. Because his mother cares and the rest of us hope--doesn't mean we're (his mother or we) expect him to be anything other than a wholesome child thus adult.

There is a negative implication and seeming directive here that is continuous and it needs to stop,imo. To each his own life and loves.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Pics 9.5.2008

Alexandre and his mother at the beach in Monaco, May 9, 2008:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 05-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Nobility

Alex is a cutie pie it time for a hair cut.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Alex is just adoreable like always, but his Mom is doing her best to attract attention
Old 05-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics. Alex and his mom seem to have gained weight--especially the mom. And I love Alex's curly blond-tipped brown hair. And imo, anytime NC appears on the scene--how can you miss seeing her-with a shapely very ebony-colored body.(And so very undesired by so many people ) I hope she is contented now, but I hope she won't get too fat. She needs to find Alex a step or some kind of father.

Thank you again. He is such a personable child. We have to give his mother credit for making him feel so loved and important.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

He is going to be a very tall young man. Those two seem very happy.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga101 View Post
And imo, anytime NC appears on the scene--how can you miss seeing her-with a shapely very ebony-colored body.(And so very undesired by so many people )
Granted that I do not care a bit about Albert, his exes, his current "official companion", and so on, those photos speak for themselves, and I guess it's clear to anybody viewing them, that Nicole is posing.
If you go back and read my previous posts, I always wrote that she has a body to die for, but why pose like a starlet in front of a crowd of sunbathing people?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Courtier

Is it known whether Nicole is still working as a hostess, ordoing any other job?
Old 05-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Granted that I do not care a bit about Albert, his exes, his current "official companion", and so on, those photos speak for themselves, and I guess it's clear to anybody viewing them, that Nicole is posing.
If you go back and read my previous posts, I always wrote that she has a body to die for, but why pose like a starlet in front of a crowd of sunbathing people?

Okay Tosca, but you do love Albie! She might be needing attention, her personality. But I was saying that she herself, her presence, her looks, her connection is fodder for the razzis and probably most people. And in fairness,most of the time we see them on the beach, she's playing with him and he seems like a very, very active child. And imo, if she moves its going to seem like she's showing off.

It may be that she is impervious to all of our criticisms--good for her if she is.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
I don't think Nicole is posing. I see a woman hunched over in a chair (hardly model posture!) and a woman standing with her back to the photographer. There is nothing to read into there.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga101 View Post
Okay Tosca, but you do love Albie!
Sorry to let you down, but I've never been a fan of Albert. However I appreciate his honesty in admitting that he has two love children, even though he did after Rainier's death.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy

I wanted to throw this in re the subject's two older boys.

Just some thoughts--We have seen pics of all of the children two times since they reportedly went to So America: One at the airport in Nov. 2006 ?. And the one with friends and family at Monoca beach, Sept 2007 which was I understand taken in August,2007.

Perhaps they spend part time in VF--a shared custody perhaps.

And, as you say, BB--I would not imagine the intended subject matter for this thread is not those boys.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Majesty

Hello, the last time I checked, the title of this thread was Alexandre and Nicole Coste Current Events. This means, since Nicole's other children are not Albert's children, they are off limits in this discussion.

Please stay on topic and have fun!

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 05-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Aristocracy

Photos of Alexandre

Thanks for posting the photos. I see cute little Alex is getting to be a big boy. He is growing fast.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Heir Apparent

And he looks really like his father, he is a gorgeous boy !
Old 05-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think people want to know about Eric's brothers here just maybe see that his childhood has bigger family in it or who does he look like more, mom or dad. curiosity only, not to change this thread. This should be ok? His mom and him have others in the family unit, nice to see pics sometimes together. Stays inside thread. Maybe I don't know, I'm new.

He is handsome boy and also his mom has good features so he gets good qualities twice! I hope he has smarts and compassion too. Good life.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Aristocracy

Nothing new with Eric? Where do they go for this season? Europeans are very seasonal. Anyone know?

Angeline was right. I just wanted to know if Eric has a close relationship with his brothers and they are immediate family or not? I also am curious who looks like the mom having strong genes. That's all.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Aristocracy

Nothing new with Eric Alexandre? Some of us would love to see how he has grown and how well he learned to swim. But certain "enthused" comments by certain determined ilks make for trouble and evoke the zero tolerance-type exchanges.

Closed Thread