The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Norway > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
The dog is really cute but I would love to see, for once, some royals adopting dogs from a shelter, that would be a very nice gesture...and we haven't seen a single one...
The Duchess of Cornwall has one.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful family and M-M looks the best in this sporty, outdoor environment. She absolutely does glow and this is the best I've seen her. And what a big, shaggy, adorable dog!

And by the way, why aren't those children wearing helmets? I know it's a photoshoot, but seeing pictures of them on skis and falling makes me wince and think of all the mishaps that have occurred when heads are unprotected. Just my opinion.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
And by the way, why aren't those children wearing helmets? I know it's a photoshoot, but seeing pictures of them on skis and falling makes me wince and think of all the mishaps that have occurred when heads are unprotected. Just my opinion.
They're cross-country skiing, so they aren't going downhill too frequently, and if they are the hills are hardly steep. Most people don't wear helmets while cross-country skiing. Now, if they were alpine skiing, that would be a whole different story!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the explanation, it certainly sheds light on that.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Royal Highness

Another articel and gallery:

Knall og fall for både prins og prinsesse - God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning
Google Fordító
Old 03-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I also miss Marius in the photos of the families last few outings. However he is now a 15 year old teenager, who is likely to not have a role within the royal family so maybe he is uncomfortable posing for photos. At this age he maybe wants to be more private as he will not be carrying out jobs of duties.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

and another article with a nice picture gallery

KRONPRINSPARET - Rett på rumpa - Side2
Google Translation
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
Wonderfull Pictures They Looks Amazing all , How Wonderfull Dog With Them So Nice Thank you for Sharing fairy tale
Old 03-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Heir Apparent

You're most welcome sheikah deena!

Here is another picture gallery. I particularly like the second and third picture but also those where we see the beautiful scenerey with the tree (e.g. picture 16).
Kronprinsfamilien på ski | siste.no
Old 03-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Here is another picture gallery. I particularly like the second and third picture but also those where we see the beautiful scenerey with the tree (e.g. picture 16).
Lovely pictures!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Thank You Friend , Very Beautiful Pic They Looks Wonderfull , I Like The Dog Very Much Thank You Dear fairy tale
Old 03-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Tonight CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are hosting a dinner on the theme polar areas for Parker Liautaud at Skaugum Estate.
Picture

As a polar explorer and environmentalist, 17 years old Liautaud is a clear voice in the fight against climate change. Tonight he tells about his upcoming expedition to the Crown Prince Couple and the other guests at Skaugum.
kongehuset.no - Polarmiddag på Skaugum
Google Translation
Old 03-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Heir Apparent

more
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3

Kronprinsparet hyllet polfarer (17) på Skaugum - God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning
Google Translation

Mette-Marit strlte p middag i gammel kjole - Kjendis
Google Translation
Old 03-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Haakon is one cutie crown prince, he looks fantastic in these pics, thanks for posting them!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Courtier

Oh yes, he is so friendly and down to earth. Just love him to bits. Thank you for these photographs.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Serene Highness

Oh, well... hands in his trouser pockets when presented to Royalty! Times have changed indeed..!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Tonight CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are hosting a banquet at Skaugum. They have invited close to fifty guests. This is an annual tradition, which this year takes place for the ninth time.
Picture

Some of the guests are young people that survived Utøya, others come from the Association LIVING - an association for relatives after the suicides, Mental Health Youth and Sunnaas SOHEMI - Forum for social and health services of migration.
kongehuset.no - Unge gjester på tradisjonsrikt gjestebud
Google Translation

a nice story about an invited girl and her preparation
I dag fr Utya-offeret Marte (18) mte kronprinsparet - nyheter - Dagbladet.no
Google Translation
Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Administrator

Here's a nice large gallery of Haakon and Mette-Marit receiving their guests yesterday:

** siste.no: Kronprinsparet holdt gjestebud **
Old 03-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Courtier

Nice to have a peak into their home. Beautiful wood panneling.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful home ! Beautiful pix !

Closed Thread