The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Serene Highness

I vote for Andrea, without any doubts!
I like his face, his eyes, the way he looks-just like his dad-, he is just too beautiful. He also has that of "dark angel" sometimes he`s cute! i just don´t like the fact that he smokes a lot

wills is really cute and shy and all that stuff but he seems quite boring

Old 05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

i vote for Prince William because Andrea is letting himself go. considering he is 2nd inline to be monacos ruler he doesnt seem too happy with it.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Aristocracy

I choose Prince William.. I don't like andrea's hair..
Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
andreas all the way....William is too feminine and shy and is constantly blushing i want to see the manliness...
Andrea's face does definately show a chiseled-like face for ruggedness, whereas William's is soft and less masculine. I saw a picture of Harry the other day from his recent trip to Lesotho with his 5:00 shadow and took a different view of him--more rugged and more older and manlike than his older brother. I used to really love William's looks up to about 2 years ago, but his features have changed to 'normal' and not so princely like Andrea. Although, I did vote for William because of his facial softness. Maybe I'm just so confused in what I truly like. I like all three of them, but have recently found that Harry is more appealing with his red hair, jollyness, etc. William just appears too stuffy to me. Harry has been seen with shorts and barefooted in an airport in Africa, etc. More approachable (although of course I haven't gotten that close to either one to test this).:)
Old 05-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejohnny25
Andrea does have that toned body and bone structure that is just heaven. Prince William is good lookin but I think Andrea has the whole package. The bad boy appeal doesnt hurt either. Niether does the billions of dollars.LOL
Ditto PJ...you said what I was trying to say above! Andrea is the whole package and so is Harry--but Harry isn't competing. Andrea is extremely sexy in shorts and no shirt. William in his chili pepper trunks and pale body isn't anything to gaulk(?) at. On the other hand, Harry has a fine body from what I've seen and has the personality to go with it. He can wear jeans, nikes and flannel shirt and princely clothes and still look sexy in everything he wears. William...well William won't look as good, that is IMHO. He doesn't have that Californian/Hawaiian surfer (I'm in California and lived in Hawaii) or Mediterranean gorgeous body look.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea is far too skinny - he needs a bit of meat on his bones
Old 05-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty_lady
Andrea is far too skinny - he needs a bit of meat on his bones
Guess I haven't seen a recent photo of him. Last photo I'd seen he looked well toned and had some abs (he looked like he was working out). I'll have to go searching for some recent shots.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

For the sheer physical appeal I'm going to have to go with Andreas. It's the lips. His lips are just too beautiful. But if we're talking about the whole package, we're going with William on this one. You just have to admire a man who has some sensitivity to him and dpesn't look like Fido. Plus, for the sheer snooty-ness and shallowness of it all, Wills is going to be King and Andreas, unfortunately will not. Which kind of sucks for him.
"I had this garden party for my father's birthday, I said to RSVP cause it was a sit-down dinner, but people came who did not RSVP and so I was totally buggin'...but, by the end of the day, it was like, the more the merrier...So, if the government could just get in the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Ha-ti-ans." Cher--Clueless
Old 05-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Gentry

Anyone else for Andrea's head on Harry's body? :p
Old 05-17-2006, 02:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
Wills.
He is more stylish. And of him being shy…… I don’t think it is a bad thing. It is better to be a bit shy then arrogant.
I also like Will being shy but I do not think that Andrea is arrogant...pictures of him showed him with more angry face than arrogant......
Old 05-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLily
Anyone else for Andrea's head on Harry's body? :p
Not for me...I really love Harry's head on his own body.:)
Old 05-17-2006, 04:25 AM
Aristocracy

I think health awareness plays a part in all this too. Andreas smokes and I don't like the idea of someone having endless cigarette breath. I don't think William smokes and so much the better for him. He'll live longer that way.
"I had this garden party for my father's birthday, I said to RSVP cause it was a sit-down dinner, but people came who did not RSVP and so I was totally buggin'...but, by the end of the day, it was like, the more the merrier...So, if the government could just get in the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Ha-ti-ans." Cher--Clueless
Old 05-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Commoner

Both are lovely, but definitive William is more cutter.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vita
I think health awareness plays a part in all this too. Andreas smokes and I don't like the idea of someone having endless cigarette breath. I don't think William smokes and so much the better for him. He'll live longer that way.
YUCK!! for Andrea...which does remind me of Harry's nasty habit. Years ago I heard William had smoked...but maybe gave it up? Anyone know anything about this? He was in his mid-teens. With that said, maybe William would be a wise choice...but I just think he is rather stuffy...
Old 05-17-2006, 09:11 PM

Quote:
He'll live longer that way.
But he'll be incredibly boring.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Royal Highness

Beside gossip columns, I am really not sure what Andrea does seriously. It seems to me William is more mature in that he has completely university studies, took on military training, and taken on a lot of formal duties. I may be wrong, but I haven't read anything about Andrea representing Monaco yet.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
Beside gossip columns, I am really not sure what Andrea does seriously. It seems to me William is more mature in that he has completely university studies, took on military training, and taken on a lot of formal duties. I may be wrong, but I haven't read anything about Andrea representing Monaco yet.
Andrea has done plenty to represent Monaco. Not only has he accompanied his uncle to official events but he has also been at AMADE events and has even gone as far as go to Africa to help them and represent his mother there. Just being at the Rose Ball is a form of represenation.

I see William as dull and boring while Andrea has an air of an introvert but adventurous and mysterious, the type of boy that would take my breath away.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
...I see William as dull and boring while Andrea has an air of an introvert but adventurous and mysterious, the type of boy that would take my breath away.
Interesting. To each his/her own. He comes off as more than a little aloof, almost conceited with that "mysterious"-ness.:p
Old 05-18-2006, 08:47 AM

I totally agree that William is boring. Andrea seems to be living his youth - doing things he wants. Living for the day. William seems to be playing the angelic card.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Nobility

Andrea is better looking and seems like he is fun and easygoing. Plus he adores his girlfriend (and shows it!!) while William is uptight and too stuffy. He doesn't even like to talk to his girlfriend in public if he knows that the press is going to be there. Which is actually quite dumb on his part because everyone knows that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.