Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of the first outfit Tatiana wore at the National Day celebrations. She stands out from the others and the outfit itself is a bit bulky and awkward. I think her second dress is much better, the velvet is beautiful.

Tatiana at The Animal Ball 2016 presented by the Elephant Family in London on November 22, wearing a long colourful dress in her usual style (the elephant is a bit distracting..;))

** Full view ** Upper part **

I actually like Tatiana's dress, it's bright and colourful; and I also like the patterns. But I agree about the elephant... I know this was an Animal Ball but couldn't she have chosen a less distracting (as iceflower put it!) headpiece, like the woman next to her? Though I guess it's typical Tatiana to go all out :ohmy:

Her style seems a bit messy, especially with the oversized coat.
I like her hair at this length, looks good on her.

A bit nana IMO I love velvet but gosh those pants... crumbs

pretty summer dress. i also like the shorter hair. tatiana looks great. shame she smiles so little...

pretty summer dress. i also like the shorter hair. tatiana looks great. shame she smiles so little...

You're so right... The shorter her suits her much better. She looks younger and, at the same time, more sophisticated :flowers:. As for the dress... Well, it's a typical Tatiana's dress... Nothing new. The kidslook lovely!!! :cool:

I love the color and pattern. Lovely :flowers:

Not fond of the long bohemian style but that is her.

I think shorter hair suits her.

She's looking typically Tatiana - summery bohemian look which I quite like. I like her very much - she's discreet and unshowy.

She's looking typically Tatiana - summery bohemian look which I quite like. I like her very much - she's discreet and unshowy.

Aside from discreet and unshowy, she really has a nurturing vibe going. We can see this in her company that supports artisans from everywhere, and in her social life, she always seems to be surrounded by a group of women (more or less the same people) and they look like they're a really supportive bunch. I like people like that.

This is typically her. I kinda love it. It's a fashion award show, so pretty much anything goes as long as it's not your generic, basic ball gown

Last edited:
I like Tatiana's dress, but I don't think the coat/jacket goes with it, however I do like how she has added some colour to an otherwise black outfit. But what on earth is she wearing on her head?! :eek: I understand that this is a fashion show, but I still am not a fan.

Typical Tatiana - and I think she looks fabulous. If anyone is going to get away with looking like a kindergarten craft project on the Statue of Liberty then it's Tatiana. She looks colourful and happy.

I like the dress and the color invited coat :flowers:

But what is on her head :eek: looks like her daughter made mommy a tiara in preschool. Sorry but just too bizarre.

I know that Tatiana loves to dress unconventionally but this whole look was too weird even for her, especially with that uncanny headband on her head. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
It would be nice for a themed party IMO but not this event. She could've left behind the headband at least.

This think she has on her head reminds me the artisanal art of Colombia and Peru Indians. And I'm sure that it is exactly what she wants to promote. It is not a tiara. It is a ethnic headpiece.

Doesn't her shop sell this outfit and headband? As it is a fashionshow she is probably selling her own fashion... (and what beter way than wear it herself :flowers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom