Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Letizia's outfit tonight,I don't like the black lace but that could be as I've just seen the one photo so far.

Of course the dress fits her like a glove, but I'm not sure that it needed the lace and the frilly stuff on the front. One or the other would have been enough. Her hair, makeup and tiara are lovely as usual.

Now seeing the full view it doesnt work for me. The patterned lace & embroidery is too much, but without the embroidery the top would look like a nightgown. From the waist down the skirt is too plain, very dull.
And then the dress is quite short for a long gown so we get to see the inevitable peep-toes ... its a no-go for gala.

Again, not Varela's finest hour. Lace & flower application on a dress, yet again, it becomes predictable. From so many spanish designers to chose, Letizia finds the most boring one, without ideas copying styles from other designers and himself (using old ideas again and again)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Love her tiara and hairstyle but really dislike the dress. It is just boring.

The dress looks great on Letizia. She looked really elegant. I like the flower details - they match the tiara. ;)

She looks elegant and beautiful, especially love her hairdo and tiara and she carries off the dress very well, not many can pull off a dress like that!:flowers:

The top of the gown is beautiful, and I love this tiara! Not liking the shoes or the bottom the dress.

I thought she looked great and I'm not usually on board her fashion train.

She look beautiful. She on my best dress list for the night.

I think Letizia looks quite lovely. The stuff on the top of the dress is a bit much for my taste, but it works for her. The tiara is to die for.

Not sure about Letizia's outfit tonight,I don't like the black lace but that could be as I've just seen the one photo so far.

Letizia has the face of an angel...totally gorgeous. But a woman as thin as she is shouldn't wear black. It makes her look like she is about to disappear! :ohmy:

She looks very elegant. She has a very beautiful face.

If you took that lovely "beigish" dress she wore last week, with the full skirt; made it floor length, it would have been wonderful tonight. She is is getting thinner and I agree with Moonmaiden - black is not for her at the moment. I also think that when partnered with a DJ (if you know what I mean) black and black is a bad combo.

She looks lovely, the whole look reminds me of a spanish mantilla.
Just don't like the color.

The tiara drought is over. It's a lovely style for Letizia and certainly emphasizes her ultra-slimness, but I don't much care for the black and the beading is very difficult to see. But, hey, it's great to see her in major bling again.

Last edited:
The black dress is absolutely beautiful. Letizia looks fantastic.

Princess Letizia looks very elegant in her black dress, and the crown is gorgeous, but I think a different color would have been a better choice for this ocassion . . . was she wearing open toe shoes?

I admire the overall outlook of letizia !! She wears the tiara perfectly !!!! Good job !!

The colour is a big no!!!! Black doesn't suit her...she should have chosen a more brighten colour

I thought she like great. Wih sophie of liechtenstein she was my favourite (although I don't think I have seen all the pictures yet).
So dignified and beautiful. She s certainly a beauty.

the dress is lovley but not to keen on the colour .

She looks like shes enjoying herself so I think she looks lovely. Love her wedding earrings, but no ring?

Princess Letizia looks very elegant in her black dress, and the crown is gorgeous, but I think a different color would have been a better choice for this ocassion . . . was she wearing open toe shoes?

Yes, they were open toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom