Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, she is wearing two colours, black and gold...those are very nice colours that combine...I like the blouse and the pants...
I also don't mind this look at all; Letizia always looks ravishing in black pants (they aren't too tight and she doesn't look thin in them). The sandals could be of different type, but still don't spoil the look IMO..

I wish I could see better detail of it; the only positive thing I can say is that I'm glad she wore light hose and nice contrasting shoes. And, as always, her hair and makeup are lovely.

Last edited:
Somehow she does not seem to be dressed up for the ocassion, almost like a little too casual. But I have to agree her make up and hair are outstanding.

Somehow she does not seem to be dressed up for the ocassion, almost like a little too casual. But I have to agree her make up and hair are outstanding.

She is certainly more dressed up than any other woman in the picture.

:previous:I wonder whether Letizia will ever wear a dress that Duke will approve of?:whistling:

Princess Letizia does look very smart but the black jacket does not work with the navy dress. The nude shoes are just another contrast here. Just too many shades.

I think the dress is navy, not black. The jacket appears to be black - and it's a lot darker than the dress.
Anyway, I like the overall look, minus the nude heels; they don't really go with the rest of the look. And a nice brooch would have been a lovely addition.

I think the dress is navy, not black. The jacket appears to be black - and it's a lot darker than the dress.
Anyway, I like the overall look, minus the nude heels; they don't really go with the rest of the look. And a nice brooch would have been a lovely addition.

I agree with you Artemisia, a brooch would have been a lovely touch to this outfit.

She does look very nice but the outfit definitely needs something to break up the monotony of the blue/black look.

Princess Letizia does look very smart but the black jacket does not work with the navy dress. The nude shoes are just another contrast here. Just too many shades.

You know, I'm noticing the different colors for the first time. I thought everything was black at first glance.

Maybe it's my eyes, but it looks like she's wearing all black. The Prince is definitely wearing navy. And I agree that she definitely needed a brooch or necklace amid that black, but I like how the dress is gathered up on the side with the nice pleat detail.

Last edited:
She does look very nice but the outfit definitely needs something to break up the monotony of the blue/black look.

The heels are nude, I think that breaks out the monotony, no?

Very nice. She looks great.

Personally I see all balck. She is nice, but she should apy more attention to the colour difference between face and neck. It starts to become a bad habit!

Funny how some see all black and other navy and black.
I am for the second version.
For me,the dress is navy and it seems very beautiful.I think she has the same dress in pink and grey.The grey one isone my favourite.
The jacket seems black for me.IMO ,it doesn't go well with that dress because of it's colour and style.It could be good with a skirt or pant.
Her shoes are lovely

Just to be different, I am also unsure about the color scheme! I think the dress and jacket are black. At first glance I thought Letizia had too many colors going on as I thought the bag was a combination of black and grey, but I actually think it contains some nude. Anyway...

A very polished and pretty look, even though I would have liked to see more substantial jewellery.

Looking like a Crown Princess,however I'd like to see her wear a necklace or braclet,I'm sure she has one or 2!

She looks absolutely amazing! That dress is exquisite! Her hairstyle is also beautiful.

Beautiful dress + lovely shoes + elaborate, elegant hairstyle + pretty earrings = gorgeous result.
Letizia looks beautiful; that dress really suits her.

Wow, what a dress!
She looks so beautiful, I like everything!:flowers:

Stunning! See, she can do it...which makes her other fashion even more baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom