Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress, but I think that she should have worn another dress as she wore this one for another birthday with the royals.

I agree!! This is like the "other royals birthday celebration dress", she has a lot of clothing, she should worn another one

Letizia at the gala dinner Felipe and she granted to the heads of state and goverment who participate in the 6th EU-Latin American Summit, at the Palacio Real in Madrid
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
I have always liked this outfit. Her hairdo is very nice this evening, she looks beautiful

Oh, this is one beautiful dress for sure! I also liked this hairstyle for a change, but I feel like the black cardigan inside the palace was unnecessary.

I can't say much about the dress, need a closeup for that, but I love her hairdo. It's nice to see waht she can do with her hair.

Well, what I can see of her dress it looks lovely! i must agree that the cardigan seems superfluous indoors... Maybe palaces are drafty? :)
I do love her hair, finally!

Well, what I can see of her dress it looks lovely! i must agree that the cardigan seems superfluous indoors... Maybe palaces are drafty? :)
I do love her hair, finally!

the dress is sleeveless so maybe she didnt think it was appropiate or warm enough

Great to see a different hair do - she suits it up at night events

Not a fan of the cardi or the shoes but the dress is pretty and the hairdo nice for a change. The dresscode for this event in the Royal Palace is pretty low key with evening suit therefore the dress is a good choice (similar to PoA Awards where it was worn for the first time).

The SRF are avoiding gala at the moment, nothing since the 2 constitutional events in January.

I liked the whole look ; the hairdo is so beautiful on her , also liked the simple earrings

Finally Letizia wore a nice updo for an official event again!
Hopefully she'll see some pictures of herself anywhere and will notice how lovely she looks with her hair up so she'll use an updo more often again. :flowers:

Letizias hair looks really nice, a nice change fromm having it open with curls. The pulled back look really suits her.
The dress is ine of her pretty cocktail dresses, im not bothered by the cardi look because it looks and works well with the look very nicely.

CP choosed one of her best coctail dresses. I like this outfit and the hairstyle :wub: pretty simple but what an effect.

She looks very pretty with her hair up, and it's nice to see her do something different with it. I like this dress and don't mind the cardi at all. Typical Letizia shoes, but I guess we can't have everthing:lol:

I like the hair she looks so much better than with her typical curls, but I dislike the dress although it looks appropiate for the event so in this case is a mere personal taste

Finally Letizia wore a nice updo for an official event again!
Hopefully she'll see some pictures of herself anywhere and will notice how lovely she looks with her hair up so she'll use an updo more often again. :flowers:

My thoughts exactly!
She looks great and has to wear hair back (a ponitail) on daylight engagements.

I like the ponytail. She should wear it like that more often. Maybe she read the posts:). It's about time Letizia:flowers:.

She looks nice in that pic. She should go back to that look cause now her clothes are stiff.
I have to agree. This dress suits her frame and is fitted very nicely. Also, her hair looks much better here, much more healthy. Let us hope she pulls this dress out of the back of the closet!;)

Also, her hair looks much better here, much more healthy. Let us hope she pulls this dress out of the back of the closet!;)

The hair. Yes it's so much more healthy. She looked youthful even. Now she looks like the weight of the country is on her and it's showing outwardly.

I thought the dress was nice but her hair looks sweaty and disheveled! Either way she should have styled it better.

I like the dress, but I beg her to do something with her hair.

It's a new dress, isn't it?

From Felipe Varela?

The dress is ok, nothing special IMO. I dislike shoes and hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom