Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 10: October 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hairdo, great jacket, great earrings
BYe Bine

She looks very nice. Simple, elegant. But I noticed something, why isnt she wearing her wedding band?

She looks wonderful! Love the hair and earrings especially. The outfit is very nice and event appropriate. And OMG, I want the shoes!! Love them.

She looks wonderful! Love the hair and earrings especially. The outfit is very nice and event appropriate. And OMG, I want the shoes!! Love them.

Aren't those just simple black pumps? I am sure you can buy the shoes like that almost anywhere.

Her shoes are nothing to write home about, but she looks drop-dead gorgeous!! Her hair is so glamorous and her earrings are stunning. Spectacular look from Letizia.

She looks amazing! boy when she gets it right, she gets it right:wub:

Her shoes are nothing to write home about, but she looks drop-dead gorgeous!! Her hair is so glamorous and her earrings are stunning. Spectacular look from Letizia.

I agree, Letizia looks wonderful. Outfit, hair, make-up, earrings - all is great.

She looks amazing! boy when she gets it right, she gets it right:wub:

Couldn't agree more

Great outfit choice by Letizia - the sparkly jacket is perfect. Lovely hair and makeup and I adore seeing those diamond earrings on her. Cant stress how much this is in contrast to the awful 'leather' pants and red shoes look from a few days before.

Letizia on Tuesday at the "Francisco Cerecedo Journalism Award 2013" ceremony, recycling her Hugo Boss jump suit and Hugo Boss sandals. A different belt with the jump suit than before.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...rancisco+Cerecedo+Journalism+UHW37nlsh8Ox.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...rancisco+Cerecedo+Journalism+E3V5XtdNglQx.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...rancisco+Cerecedo+Journalism+e4TuasRJ_lXx.jpg
The clutch
http://josepgegundez.photoshelter.c...v7UI8if_aUM/I0000W2k5Gb536po/C000068aKG.mLQJ0
Letizia can pull this look very well out. I like the way she has had different styles lately.

Last edited:
She is very beautiful, but i do not know about wearing a jumpsuit in an official event. I presume it is fashion, but better for a private use maybe?

I hate jumpsuits, they look bad on almost everyone. That's one ugly outfit for Letizia. The jumpsuit & belt look cheap, ugly shoes that don't match with rolled up pant legs :yuk:
Letizia herself looks pretty from neck up, I like her hairstyle.

I love the look! She looked great in the jumpsuit and the belt and heels matched perfectly. I just don't like the hair left open, should've been pulled up.

Last edited:
I don't like this outfit at all but Letizia does get thumbs up for the earings and bracelet.

I don't like this outfit at all but Letizia does get thumbs up for the earings and bracelet.

The jump suit is not something that I am fond of and it is certainly not something I think is suitable for a royal engagement, but I think Letiezia carries it off well.

While she looks lovely, much better than those pleather leggings, I don't like this look. It's a bit too literal a disco interpretation IMO. Hair, makeup and jewels are lovely.

Last edited:
The jumpsuit could have worked if she had had it hemmed and worn a nice pair of pumps

I hate jumpsuits in general and the shoes are terrible, but still somehow Letizia manages so look good in this outfit, I have no idea how :lol:

I like the colour of Letizia's jumpsuit and her bracelet, but that's about it. Like others here, I'm not a big fan of jumpsuits although some do look alright. Letizia looks a little out of place in the group photo, everyone else is wearing business/work attire. Her outfit would've fitted in if she was attending a pyjama party.

Letizia at the ceremony of Carme Riera's entry in the Royal Spanish Academy in Madrid today, November 7, looking good in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I hate jumpsuits in general and the shoes are terrible, but still somehow Letizia manages so look good in this outfit, I have no idea how :lol:

Ditto on both counts. Hate the shoes, really hate jumpsuits. But Letizia makes it work both times! ;)

The Princess looked really lovely this evening at the Royal Spanish Academy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing that I have noticed consistently, and I really don't like to nit pick, is that VERY frequently there is a major mismatch between her face and neck color. She, or someone, really needs to take note of this and balance things out in the makeup department.

I love this look, feminine and elegant. Black and white will do it for me every time. A tiny negative is the color of her shoes. I would like a black pump..

Great to see the black and white repeated tonight. Lovely detail on the outfit and I adore her pearl and diamond earrings (nice to see them back)

Letizia at the ceremony of Carme Riera's entry in the Royal Spanish Academy in Madrid today, November 7, looking good in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
The outfit is lovely, but her hair looks a bit messy like that. Didn't she wear the same at some Prince of Asturias award? Her hair looked more styled back then, if I recall correctly.

I don't think her hair was more styled back then, I think it was more messy but it had a hairpin.

I don't care for the Jumpsuit, but this Black&White outfit is so grogeous, I like the nude shoes, matching everything is sometimes boring. I love her hair and of course the earrings. It's nice that she's been quite versatile with her earrings lately.

I love this look, feminine and elegant. Black and white will do it for me every time. A tiny negative is the color of her shoes. I would like a black pump..
Exactly what I thought. Black shoes for sure would have been 100 times more elegant. Now on to the jumpsuit. All in all I like the jumpsuit. Letizia is one of a handful of women that can wear them well. I would have liked to have seen a different shoe that maybe matched the belt a little better and the pants hemmed several inches. She's doing much better in the fashion department lately, just hope it continues.

Letizia looks lovely and elegant, the top (which I think would look lovely as a dress) and skirt look great on her. I particularly like her hair style, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom