Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Leonor and Sofia are wearing lovely dresses, a bit wonterly but maybe the weather in Palma was cold...however the style is always the same every year, they look like dools!

:previous: That appears to be her school uniform. I remember seeing pictures of the girls going to school and being dressed in those kinds of outfits. I like the blue and grey combination.

Last edited:
Leonor looks great! She looks like a little equestrian girl with those boots.

Both girls look adorable but Sofia's outfit is just so cute! She looks like a little equestrian in making. :)

They both look great, but my mother always says if it's so cold that you have to wear a jumper (or tights) with shorts then you shouldn't have shorts on. A bugbear of hers.

Both girls look adorable!

The Girls Looks adorable , I Really Like Them , I Like Sofia Outfit Very Much , Both Looks Sooo Cute , Thank you for Posting Duke of Marmalade

I love Sofia's boots. She looks like she's ready to ride.

The boots on Sofia are great, they are such beautiful girls!

Denmark's little royals on QM birthday celebrations :)
CP's couple children: Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine. Beautiful children in clothes in similar colours!! How cute that Princess Isabella has Chanel-style jacket for girls :) I think that she will be little fashionista ( like her mother :D )

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

They look cute as always. However I don't understand why P Josephine is the only one not wearing dark green... If you do a color theme, do it for all four children.

Leonor and Sophia always take my breath away. I love the mini shorts, what a great alternative to a mini-skirt.

The Danish children are also adorable, though I can't really see what they are wearing.
Vinvent's hair appears to be more manageable than Josephine's who could use a little gel.
Marie's baby has gotten so big! I think she could have done better than the gray blanket for the baby.

I like Sofia's outfit more than Leonor's, too. The Danish kids look very cute in green!

I love the matching green sweaters on Christian, Isabella and Vincent. I too wonder why Mary chose to put a beige (or is it pink?) sweater on Josephine (though the little munchkin does look quite adorable).

Daria_S said:
I love the matching green sweaters on Christian, Isabella and Vincent. I too wonder why Mary chose to put a beige (or is it pink?) sweater on Josephine (though the little munchkin does look quite adorable).

If little Josephine is like many 1-year-olds, there may have been a spill or other such incident, which required a sweater change just before coming to the balcony. Ah well, another small mystery of everyday royal life.

It just amazes me how fast all the royal children are growing. I think they do have a say in what they may wear. They look darling in everything they wear but some choices are better than others.

The Danish children are just too cute for words!!

I think Mary likes to be a bit unpredictable.
In contrast to all those royal children who are/were dressed as if they are twins although they are not, now here we finally have twins who are never dressed in similiar outfits. :)

Ooooh So Cute The are , Infanta Leonor Looks So Cute really she have Angel Face , and I Like Very Much The Pants & Boots of Infanta Sofia , Thank you for Posting

:previous: I love the look on little Estelle :wub:. The coat and bonnet are perfect, and very girly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom