The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Courtier

Princess Lalla Khadija

http://images.ados.fr/photo/30271123...1472046cf1.jpg

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/3/3...mageId=8140834

Imageshack - sarlallakhadijag.jpg

Old 09-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful little girl.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^
She is indeed! She looks so cute in her little thoub in the last pic.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Leonor going to the ballet with her mum
Letizia Ortiz lleva a la Infanta Leonor a su primer ballet wearing a repeat dress from the summer holidays - very cute and love how her sandals match the purple in the dress

Old 09-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Madrid

The two spanish Infanta's going to school.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Leonor looks like Letizia
Old 09-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Amalia, Alexia & Ariane (better pics at PPE)

http://allesoverhetkoningshuis.web-l...41e68e1970b-pi
Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Madrid

The two spanish Infanta's going to school.
The girls are adorable. Well at least no one can criticize the parents for dressing them alike this time since it's their school uniforums. D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Amalia, Alexia & Ariane (better pics at PPE)

http://allesoverhetkoningshuis.web-l...41e68e1970b-pi
The little Dutch girls are cute in their summer dresses.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/224785...view/watermark
http://images.starlounge.com/2010/09...vertagelse.jpg

Christian and Isabella of Denmark at opening of Amalienborg Palace.

Both kids wearing neat outfits. For once, Isabella looks clean and nicely dressed.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

^ You're right once again. Isabella is a sweet girl and deserves a better wardrobe. I loved the dress with the bow and the purple cardigan. A beautiful girly look. The grey tights and the shoes look awful though. Very old-fashioned. I liked the first photo, where she's looking at her mother's hand. I guess she wanted to see how she was holding the bouquet in order to immitate her. Cute girl!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:32 AM
Royal Highness

I agree: for once Isabella looks neat and well dressed. Also her hair looks better when in a pony tail.
Leonor is truly beautiful, but I have a soft spot for little Sofia!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Me too.

I liked Isabella's pinkish cardigan, so nice to see her in bright colors, the collar looks cute, too.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Aristocracy

Isabella looked better than previous times but still, her clothes leave a lot to be desired. Christian was dressed like the average boy next door. If the mother doesn't want nannies to raise her children, then she has to try more herself.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
If the mother doesn't want nannies to raise her children, then she has to try more herself.
The mother??? Which century are you from? The kids have two parents - a mother and a father. Safe to say both parents have a say - even about clothes!

I cringe every time I read that this and that (crown) princess dresses her children in this and that. I know for a fact that fathers actually can be present in that respect too.

As to your comment about Christian being dressed like the average boy next door - yes, and good for him. Did you expect to seem him wearing a butterfly or what? All the Danish child psychologists would have worried entries in all the magazines if he had. Let him and the sister be dressed as 'normal' as possible for their age for as long as possible.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/224785...view/watermark
http://images.starlounge.com/2010/09...vertagelse.jpg

Christian and Isabella of Denmark at opening of Amalienborg Palace.

Both kids wearing neat outfits. For once, Isabella looks clean and nicely dressed.
They both looked very lovely in their outfits which was very there age and yet formal.
Isabella looked lovely in that grey & white number matched with the cardigan too add color. Loved her hair, very tidy.

Christian looked very chic in his outfit.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

I agree, the kids looked very nice. And Isabella's hair looked very nice.

Josette
Old 09-25-2010, 07:11 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
The mother??? Which century are you from? The kids have two parents - a mother and a father. Safe to say both parents have a say - even about clothes!

I cringe every time I read that this and that (crown) princess dresses her children in this and that. I know for a fact that fathers actually can be present in that respect too.

As to your comment about Christian being dressed like the average boy next door - yes, and good for him. Did you expect to seem him wearing a butterfly or what? All the Danish child psychologists would have worried entries in all the magazines if he had. Let him and the sister be dressed as 'normal' as possible for their age for as long as possible.
Indeed, we sometimes have a say in regards to our children.

Not to mention the children themselves. Children nowadays, including my own, are very much aware of how they are dressed and they have a taste of their own! If you try to dress them in something they positively hate, you are asking for a fight and at best you'll have a sulking child on your hands.
Most children of that age wants to look like the other children. They don't mind being a little smarter dressed, as long they don't stick out too much.

If the children are happy with the way they are dressed, they'll look happy and comfortable.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Christian's birthday party.

Nice pic of Christina, Mary and Ziggy in normal playground kids clothes
http://i3.imageban.ru/out/2010/10/16...115123a852.jpg

Isabella, well, I know kids are kids but she could at least look like Christian, with basic grooming.
I dont want to be mean but this pic reminds me of Oliver!, one of the orphans who has just found something in the garbage.
http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2010/10/16...9de9761e93.jpg
Old 10-17-2010, 04:53 AM
Gentry

She is holding her hairband, and appears to be wearing a smock over her clothes to keep them tidy before her brother's party.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Royal Highness

You are so right, DUKE OF MARMALADE, whilst Christian is tidy and groomed, wears normal modern clothes, poor Isabella with rare exceptions is messy and untidy. And that hair!When a child has long and probably very fine hair, one must be careful to keep it under control either braiding (Ive seen her so and it was nice) or a pony tail or a hairband.

Closed Thread