The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 11:37 AM
Majesty

I loved Estelle's ensemble for her brother's Christening. She looked very sweet. I didn't mind the fascinator, or the pearl necklace. It was a special occasion after all. Estelle appears to have a love for accessories and the handbag illustrates that. I didn't like the braids on Leonore. Her hair is a bit short for that, in my opinion. Her outfit was very cute. I really liked the blue and white color scheme. Nicolas looked very comfortable in his outfit. It was sweet to see him matching his big sister in terms of the color scheme.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Elizabeth attend the last session of the finals of the Queen Elisabeth Competition - Piano 2016 at the Brussels Palace of Fine Arts.

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e1&oe=57E833D3

Old 05-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Elisabeth looks lovely and growing up fast
Old 05-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Majesty

The orange dress is lovely.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Elisabeth looks lovely and growing up fast
I think she is lovely as well and her dress fits her properly. But I don't agree she is growing that fast, she has her own time to grow, because for a 14 year old turning 15 this year, she sure looks younger. She is catching up to her age but not yet. It's not a bad thing though, it's just how her body works, I know many 13 year olds who look so grown up like 17 year old.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I think she is lovely as well and her dress fits her properly. But I don't agree she is growing that fast, she has her own time to grow, because for a 14 year old turning 15 this year, she sure looks younger. She is catching up to her age but not yet. It's not a bad thing though, it's just how her body works, I know many 13 year olds who look so grown up like 17 year old.
I didn't mean she looks like a 17 year old. I mean she no longer looks like a little girl or tween I remember. She is a young lady now.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle's dress was so beautiful. And to honor the big day for the family and her role at the christening, she had got a fascinator and a pearl necklace. I don't think they are too much. She seemed to be so proud of them and her role as a big sister. It was lovely to see Victoria and Estelle matching each other.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010030...44983912218852
It's also nice, that Estelle's dress is from Charabia Paris, it is french, but behind it is swedish designer Lena Henriksson-Barenton.
Charabia Paris Interview Spring Summer 2015 | Dashin Fashion
Old 05-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Majesty

Princess Elisabeth looks very nice in the orange dress. It's age-appropriate and suits her well.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Majesty

Leonore's beautiful blue dress today:

Old 06-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Such a pretty dress She was so adorable today
Old 06-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Leonore's blue dress number two:

**Picture**
Old 06-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Nobility

Fashion for the little royals Part 9: April 2016 -

Both of Leonore's dresses are just adorable! So cute.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Both adorable. If I had to pick a fave, it would be the fist but they are both so sweet on an equally sweet little princess.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Majesty

Leonore's dresses are so sweet and perfect for a little girl. Can't pick a favorite.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I liked better the second dress: simple yet lovely and light, so appropriate for a very lively little girl.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Majesty

I love Estelle's blue dress today:

Old 06-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the dress and her hat like mom's
Old 06-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's such a beautiful and heartwarming photo. I love the flowers in the background too.
Estelle's dress is very sweet and pretty; and also rather vintage looking. Does anyone know where it's from? I'm wondering if it could be another dress that's part of Alice Sommerlath's collection. Her hat is too cute. It appears that Estelle is currently going through an "I want to be just like my mum" phase when it comes to outfits, which is so adorable to see. Oscar's dungarees/babygro is cute, too!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Majesty

The blue dress and the hat are so sweet in Estelle. They go perfectly with the setting of the picture.

Old 06-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, I think different here. I think that that large hat is quite ugly and doesn't flatter anyone, the least a child.