Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 6: November 2014 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 - November 2014 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The color of the pink dress (last link in the previous thread) is nice...but the design...not so much.

LaRae

Victoria attended at a dinner the governor hosted in honour of her visit in Västergötland last night. Victoria looked fabulous in this joyful and glamourous dress. And Victoria made the right choice with small jewellery since the dress has so much gold.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
The dress is from swedish Ida Sjöstedt. Madeleine wore a couple of her dresses in the summer, and Victoria has worn Sjöstedt also before.
Ida Sjostedt - Fiona Dress Gold

I agree, Victoria is just gorgeous!

I must be on my own here as I'm not a huge fan of Victoria's dress. There's too much sparkle going on for me, and it's generally not my cup of tea. Having said that, Victoria herself looks great and I like her in buns.

I think the dress is interesting but too much in design.

I don't like the dress. It's too busy with embellishments and the patterns look a bit messy with all the different colors of work. I also don't like the length. Maybe would be great someone it their 20's. Her overall also wasn't working nicely. It's a miss for me.

Looking geat for an Evening Dress. I looove it!
BYe Bine

Victoria attended at a dinner the governor hosted in honour of her visit in Västergötland last night. Victoria looked fabulous in this joyful and glamourous dress. And Victoria made the right choice with small jewellery since the dress has so much gold.
The dress is from swedish Ida Sjöstedt. Madeleine wore a couple of her dresses in the summer, and Victoria has worn Sjöstedt also before.
Ida Sjostedt - Fiona Dress Gold

this dress is far too short. The length makes it look juvenile. Not fit for a 30-something mother. A little more length and it would have been fantastic.

I think Victoria looks nice in the gold dress and the length is fine it seems to stop just above her knees.

I don't like this dress on her, first, it's too short, not something for a woman her age(and yes she is still young), too busy and well in general cheap looking. I have seen this type of dress many times before in stores and they didn't look well made. Back in the closet and shut the door on this one.

Victoria attended on Monday evening with the king at Royal Swedish Academy of Music's formal gathering. She had a lovely blue gown and beautiful hairdo. Hoping to see better photos, but many times these Academies don't provide photos of the events.

It's a very pretty dress, the simplicity is lovely and the color is great on Victoria.
I think this is an Elie Saab dress. It's the same color used in his Pre Fall 2014 collection.

Last edited:
I love the dress and her hair. I'm not enormously fond of the shoes but they are barely noticeable.

It's a very pretty dress, the simplicity is lovely and the color is great on Victoria.
I think this is an Elie Saab dress. It's the same color used in his Pre Fall 2014 collection.

I don't think it is Elie Saab- it is not his design style but I am looking into it.

It's a beautiful dress. I love that color.

I love the dress and her hair. I'm not enormously fond of the shoes but they are barely noticeable.
I absolutely agree . . . note to dresser/cleaner, please hide them until she has forgotten she has them. :whistling:

Victoria's latest dress is wonderful, and I love that shade of blue on her. With her hairstyle, the whole look gives off a simple, yet elegant vibe. However I'm not a fan of her shoes as they look awkward with the dress. Some high heels of the same colour would look much better IMO.

Gorgeous look for Victoria, pretty shade of blue which suits her well. Nice braid up do. Weird shoes. Her carriage and grace are apparent

I think her shoes are the same color as her dress. Are her toe nails blue as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom