Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria astounds. I sincerely fall in love with her jewelry, dress, and hairdo. She's everything one could hope for from this heiress. I wish I could be there. I hope their day went well and they enjoy and they marvel at such a happening. She is so beautiful. They are good to see.

Yes, Victoria looks gorgeous tonight. The dress and the shoes are perfect. And will the press comment on her dress...? The way she stands...
ANP Beeldbank

This is why I don't like empire-waist dresses. Regardless if you're pregnant or not, an empire-waist dress will make you look preggers!

This is a gorgeous dress and not like many of the other evening gowns Victoria has worn. I love the embellished bodice and sleeves. The draping of the skirt and train are very glamorous and the back is indeed very 'old Hollywood'
I also like the up-do, very intricate. Victoria looks lovely.

Last edited:
This is why I don't like empire-waist dresses. Regardless if you're pregnant or not, an empire-waist dress will make you look preggers!

Yes, empire waist bridal gowns were the saving grace of many a bride

I could go on and on about this evening gown and dissect it down to it's core as to why I love it, but the short version is quite simply that it's beyond stunning.

And the choice of jewellery, absolute perfection. The cut steel tiara, 'simple' collet necklace and pearl pear drop earrings could not have been any better matched to the gown itself.

I've truly never seen her so well put together than how she was last night.

Last edited:

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom