Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria's clothes is great in its simplicity :flowers:
This dress is nice and she does look due to her age.

This could be a good look on Victoria, but unfortunately, the dress is just not very well made. The draping of satin across the bodice has a somewhat shabby look when it should look luxurious, and just notice the skirt's hemline - pretty awful. It just takes more expertise to cut this kind of light satin.
And while this kind of pink is a very good color for her, the accompanying shawl has a more reddish shade and just clashes - it's a bad combination.

I don´t like the colour too bright of the ball gown.Madeleine looks better

I have to say that the dress suits her better now than in 2004. It looks great. She became a real fashion-princess in the last few years. I really like this. She surprises me everytime.

i really want to see the nobel dress from decmber 11th 2008 again.
is there any incomming state visit to sweden sson

i really want to see the nobel dress from decmber 11th 2008 again.
is there any incomming state visit to sweden sson

Which dress was that? and I don't think there is and incoming one.
x

It's very feminine. I like her hair down too.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think this dress suits a future queen, it is too low cut!:ermm:

auntie, my first thought was whoa, low-cut! but it is a beautiful dress on it's own and she looks great.

she looks lovely and happy, great dress and shoes and she is in shape, slender and fit.

loved her hair , she looks fresh

Red really suits Victoria - she is looking really happy since she announced her engagement

I love this dress! The color is beautiful, and the style is young and modern. I also love her hair. She looks gorgeous with her hair down.

I like this dress! It is a younger look for Victoria, and it suits her. I don't care for her hair in the first photo, but I like it in the second. She looks nice with a bit of volume in her hair. I wish that she would wear her hair down more often.

The dress is beautiful and it suits Victoria well. But her hair makes her look like a soap opera actress.
ANP Beeldbank

The dress is stunning, Victoria looks beautiful.
I usually love seeing her with the hair down, but this time I don´t like her hairdo. I think that it doesn´t suit her face.

Gorgeous dress, love the beadwork. I don't really care for the hairdo--looks a little messy with that dress.

dress- lovely
hair- looks like she had her hair nicely done and then rode in a convertible with the top down while she applied her hair spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom