Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thank you so much for the opportunity to make a really good comparasion. In the end I think they each gave the outfit their own unique twist! :flowers:

I actually prefer CP Victoria’s look on the night before the Polar Music Prize, when she attended a Swedish/Finnish Bicentennial concert.
A much simpler look, but also lighter and fresher, not trying so very hard and thankfully without that awful bird’s nest hairdo, which I find anything but admirably executed.
Last but not least, younger too:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2733/victoria421x800.jpg

but where to buy it? it is beautiful?
You can buy Matthew williamson through internet both Mary and Victoria's dress were avaibable in several internet sites, although they are not from this winter collection so I don't think they are available anymore, but you can try and maybe buy it on sale :flowers:

The black beaded dress Victoria wore was lovely, I quit eliked it in Black, it looked more elegent and perfect for an evening event. The color did suit victoria, it looked abit weird seeing her in such a short evening dress which was fully emboridered maybe because we are used to seieng her in rather plain choices. This was a nice change.

About the hair, I do agree with Boris about it looking like a birds nest, too much going on in the dress, the hair had to stay simple.

I actually prefer CP Victoria’s look on the night before the Polar Music Prize, when she attended a Swedish/Finnish Bicentennial concert.
A much simpler look, but also lighter and fresher, not trying so very hard and thankfully without that awful bird’s nest hairdo, which I find anything but admirably executed.
Last but not least, younger too:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2733/victoria421x800.jpg

This is a lovely style for Victoria. This is one of her best colors, IMO, and the style of dress suits her figure. The entire look is soft and elegant.

I am so happy that Victoria changed her hairdo.
Ponytails came to their end, I hope....

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Absolutely stunning...!!!Can you imagine sth similar in a wedding dress??? I can...

Victoria has definitely changed her fashion style since her engagement for the best!
I love this fucsia dress.I love the colour,the form,is so classic.She looks stunning:flowers:May be the shoes could be better in fucsia too or in gold with another form

Crown princess Victoria at the Opening Concert of the Parliament at the Royal Opera last night:
IBL Bildbyrå
I like the colour of this outfit, I also like that Victoria uses many different colours in her outfits lately. I would like to see a better photo of this outfit to judge it better.

Color of dress is really nice. But... purple dress+purple shoes+purple shawl (nice short jacket would be better)+purple bag. Too much purple on CP.

Far too much pinkish purple... and in all kinds of different shades, top to toe.
The outfit could have been saved by breaking it up with black, grey or lavender accessories, but this is a very loud, walking color palette.
The wrap with its strange crochet border is extremely stiff, which doesn't look too nice.
CP Victoria has been buying new clothes like mad all year, she rarely repeats anything these days.

Better photo:
Svensk Damtidning
She has too much purple, the shoes and bag could have been different colour. But I like this dress, and the shawl.

I liked the dress & the shoes.The rest could be black or something.You're all right,too much purple.

LadyFinn said:
Better photo:
Svensk Damtidning
She has too much purple, the shoes and bag could have been different colour. But I like this dress, and the shawl.
The color is very lovely - I agree with you, maybe the bag and shoes should have been of different color?

The colour is lovely and quite flattering on Victoria, but I agree that the shoes and purse should be of a different colour.

I love purple and I think CP Victoria likes purple, too...
I don't think the shoes and the bag'd be of an other colour, Victoria is perfect all the same!

I absolutely love her hairdo! :flowers:
Great gold shoes and clutch as well, but I´m not very fond of the dress.

There's something what I don't like here.
Maybe it's the outfit too brown/chocolate and dark gold or her hair to brown and curly...
Too much dark colours...
Or maybe just not the best photos on which she look old...

But the only whing which I love are her gold shoes.

This look seems like "semi-formal" to me. The chocolate velvet is so rich and luxurious on CP Victoria. Its nice to see her hair down and soft. I like the jewelry, but the gold metallic shoes seem out of place to me.

Cheap costume jewelry again, necklace and bracelet do not match either. If the theme here is brown & gold, why not go for the real thing?
The dress - yet another new one - is unremarkable, its tailoring is not too nice and the style a bit matronly, but the short skirt saves it somewhat.
It's good to see her hair worn open, but overall this looks like an outfit for an afternoon engagement, spruced up by none-too-well-chosen accessories to fit into a night time gala dinner.

Her dress does not persuade me a lot,but I love the shoes,perfect shoes,gorgeous:flowers:

This dress is lovely and I love her hair style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom