Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Victoria looked absolutely great at the opening of the opera. Lovely hairdo and a very beautiful outfit.

Specially on the second.:queen:

On the first she look stoop.

CP Victoria lookes so gorgeous today. she'll become a real queen! :flowers:

Wow! Victoria looks really beautiful at the opening of the opera!! Love all about it and the hair looks really good, esp if you compare with MM non-existing hairstyle... Watched them making the entrence on tv and Victorias dress looked even better live, loved the train - very regal!

She looks truely fabulous, couldn't have asked for better!!!

She looks perfect. What a beautiful woman she is.

Victoria looked stunning tonight! I especially love the pictures outside with the black outfit against the white background. Beautiful!

The lace top is nice but the skirt looks cheaply tailored.

The lace top is nice but the skirt looks cheaply tailored.
I saw a profile photo of heR walking up the red carpet and the back of the skirt is divine! It is a demi-train and tres chic!! :wub:

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning! I loved the demi-train of the skirt and her hair style was perfect. Victoria is one of the few royals we can count on to get it right most of the time, IMHO, and boy did she get it right last night!

Cat

Victoria has grown into herself these past couple of years especially as of late. She looked divine at the opening of the Opera House in Oslo. One can tell she is and has become more confident as time passes.

:flowers:

I saw a profile photo of heR walking up the red carpet and the back of the skirt is divine! It is a demi-train and tres chic!! :wub:

I do agree the train was beautiful but I just find the fabric cheap looking & the tailoring of the front part.

I have to admit that although I haven't liked many of Victoria's evening dresses in the past some of the recent dresses that she has worn have been wonderful. The gown in Oslo for example was gorgeous and really suited her figure.

Does anyone know where Victoria (and her sister) get their gowns? Do they have someone make them especially for them or is their a certain designer the use?

Not flattering at all. The fabric is too shiney but not a bad print. The top part looks wrong. The zillion layers dont work well with the cut.

The cut is fine, the fabric is bad, the tiara is placed badly. Overall, not her best- she took a big step backwards from the eveningwear she wore at the opening of the opera

I don't like this dress at all. It looks really awful to me. Somehow it makes Victoria look very matron.

I've loved the last 3 gowns/dresses that Victoria has worn! I'm thrilled. She looked fabulous in Norway, unlike many others I like everything about the first dress from the state visit (cut, colour, fabric...) and the last one was great too (best way I've seen it I think to be honest).

3 Cheers!

the first dress at the state visit was new i belive the other one she has worn before

i would love to see the dress she wore in oslo a week ago i think.

Thank you..

I liked that dress a lot
Could it be natan?

is her dress in denmark pink or orange?
i do not think i have seen it before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom