Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress was ok.
I get what she was trying to do with her hair but it didn't work.

Didn't like her Monaco wedding outfit, but I disagree about the British wedding. I thought Victoria looked amazingly chic at that one.

Victoria looked very lovely in this very feminine dress, which is a little different style she usually wears.
Daylife
Daylife

The dress was ok.
I get what she was trying to do with her hair but it didn't work.

Agree. The dress looks better the more I see it but the hat was not the best. I liked the shoes. Daniel looked nice with his matching tie.

The more I see the dress, the more I like it. Not a fan of the hairstyle and her shoes though.

Pretty much any color looks good on her, lucky woman.
I am not liking this outfit whatsoever.

The dress is kind of growing each time I see it. Not one of my favorites, but very nice. The shoes are ok, it is the same style as Letizia has won for years, and I cannot see that this Crownprincess shoes are worse than Letizia's shoes. They are usually hideous, big and bulky on her too skinny legs. At least the Swedish Crownprincess has legs to carry such shoes.

I think her hair could have been done better. It looks like it was done in a hurry. Like she overslept and had to do her hair in five minutes.

In all she was beautiful.

Looking at it in the up-close photo I have to say I love the embelishments in the fabric - it's very unique, and bravo to Victoria for trying something different.

Lovely dress and what a great color on Victoria. The shoes ruined the look IMO and so did the hair.

Loved it all, except for the shoes.

Victoria on her way to a brunch held at the Princely Palace of Monaco on July 3rd,
wearing a very lovely lilac dress.

She has worn it before on her birthday on July 14, 2009.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Victoria on her way to a brunch held at the Princely Palace of Monaco on July 3rd,

Thanks for the pictures - off topic but in what thread is the brunch covered? :flowers:

:previous:

So far in the church wedding and celebrations thread, it may me moved in case we get more pics and information :flowers:

iceflower said:

I've never liked this outfit.
Out of all the beautiful outfits in her closet she picked this one?

the outfit looks casual and comfortable. I like the color.

I agree. It's cute and the colour is lovely.

This dress is the only outfit I liked for Victoria during the monegasque wedding festivities.
Her other outfits are so boring.The thing (I can't even call it a dress) she has worn for the church wedding is an absolute horror.It has absolutly no shape.No comment for her hairdoo :whistling:
Victoria can do much better.Remember how perfet were her outfits for her own wedding festivities

I don't like the dress she has worn for the church service. She can do better. Very disapointing.​

The Escada outfit for the wedding ceremony was a terrible choice, IMO: Overdecorated and fussy, sequins on top of crystals on top of embroidery - an ice blue christmas tree with even more glitz as topping in the back of her head. Not elegant at all.
The her hair went wrong, and I dislike the Daisy Duck shoes - for me Victoria was among the worst dressed at the wedding, unfortunately. She can do so much better indeed.
Particularly annoying btw. were those crystals dangling everywhere, in the TV footage they shimmied along with every move, an effect which looks rather weird in daylight at a royal event and preferrably belongs on a costume on stage.

The Escada dress did not work on Victoria unfortunately. Victoria has a beautiful curvy shape and that dress would be more flattering on someone with Letizia's build.

The Escada outfit for the wedding ceremony was a terrible choice, IMO: Overdecorated and fussy, sequins on top of crystals on top of embroidery - an ice blue christmas tree with even more glitz as topping in the back of her head. Not elegant at all.
The her hair went wrong, and I dislike the Daisy Duck shoes - for me Victoria was among the worst dressed at the wedding, unfortunately. She can do so much better indeed.
Particularly annoying btw. were those crystals dangling everywhere, in the TV footage they shimmied along with every move, an effect which looks rather weird in daylight at a royal event and preferrably belongs on a costume on stage.
Perfect way to describe them, that is what I thought as well!;)
:eek::lol:

July 6, 2011 - Victoria in Paris in a stripped dress matched with a cardigan and a pair of flats.

Overall, its a nice and simple look, great for a private day. The cardigan looks a size too small IMO.

Close up ** Full view

Victoria today in Borgholm. She and Daniel received their wedding gift - two linden trees that were planted to the market square.
With recycled dress and YSL-shoes, and a lovely hairdo
Nyheter24
Profimedia
Profimedia

Victoria today in Borgholm. She and Daniel received their wedding gift - two linden trees that were planted to the market square.
With recycled dress and YSL-shoes, and a lovely hairdo
Nyheter24
Profimedia
Profimedia

The dress is nice. I like the layers on the upper part. The pattern is simple but not really my taste. Love the shoes, she has them in like silver-black-beige aswell or I am wrong? She wore some very similar shoes at the Greek Wedding with a dress in Rosé and in London for a private party after the wedding (with the metallic dress). I like the hair. As long as it is not the usual ponytail I am content :blush:

I love what Victoria wore at Borgholm today. The dress really suites her, and oh what lovely hair!! :)

Such a pretty dress and hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom