Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like this dress on her, ruffles down the front, around the waist, on the sleeves and on the back.....then buttons.....to much going on there. Less is more in design......less ruffles would of been much better. Yet she is a happy lady for sure...

Agreed. It was pretty bad. Especially when she was standing next to her mother, who wore a simple elegant dress that did not age her.

It's pretty bad when your mother out dresses you!

LaRae

:previous: I agree. The queen looked lovely. Victoria not so much. She can dress really well bjt somehow is also capable of picking these dresses that she could wear 41 years from today.

Does Victoria take away Mette-Marit's ruffles wardrobe? I think it may be better if it gives up either the print or the ruffles. And these shoes are perfect for the birthday girl.

Oh dear lord. Nothing about this look is ok except for the pattern of the dress. It's a lovely material, but horrible execution. Particularly hate those silver shoes. Come on CPV, I know she can do better than this. However, her smile makes up for the horrible fashion today.

Ruffles, ruffles everywhere. I feel sad.

Victoria looks the best in clean lines like on her birthday photo
Agree 100%. The birthday photo is stunning, but the dress from today's celebration is a mess. Can the Laura Ingalls' look please go away? But I do love her hair & shoes.

The dress in the official photo is very beautiful. The dress at her birthday is also beautiful. I love the color.

Last edited:
That is it, all lines of communication with Mette Marit must be cut! It has become obvious that whatever she has is extremely contagious!

Love Victoria's everything from the neckline up, and especially her trademark megawatt smile. She may be having a small fashion challenge herself but it looks like she's taken a cue from Catherine . . . Oscar: beige chinos and white shirt and shoes, Estelle: white dress with a beige belt, white socks and beige shoes and last. but never least, Daniel: beige chinos, white shirt and shoes and a blue blazer.

https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2018/06/IMG_26821-700x933.jpg

No SUIT, no TIE, no BLACK DRESS SHOES!

Ugh, more ruffles. Both her and Sofia fell victim to the mix of busy print and ruffles. Victoria's print is much better, but her ruffles are right out of Little House on the Prairie.

Her portrait she looks beautiful. Stunning dress, lovely jewelry and hair :flowers:

:previous: I love such shades of pinks on Victoria and this dress isn't an exception!

Victoria and Daniel are pitch perfect for the engagement. Casual with sneakers and Victoria with her hair in a ponytail. To see your Crown Princess Couple walking toward you. Victoria's hand outstretched and knowing that you can shake hands and not be worrying if you might accidentally smudge a little ash on her, well that's what a situation such as that is what it is all about.

Great to see Victoria once again recycling this lovely dress, which is just the right choice with its colours reminding of the Estonian flag, to be worn at this visit.
Victoria changed to flats when they went to plant the tree and she wore the flats also at the ship to Naissaar.
https://p.ocdn.ee/40/i/2018/8/19/qkskjmtc.epu.jpg

Last edited:
:previous: That's a gorgeous dress on Victoria. I love Elie Saab, although I can only afford his perfume! :D

Lovely dress and colour on the Crown Princess in Estonia today.

Both are gorgeous dresses that look fabulous on her!

I love the dand g dress the other dress is just unflattering, the flesh underlining is unnerving

Not fully visible, but from what can be seen it looks like a very nice white dress for Victoria on the family's summer photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The white blouse is very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom