Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks much better is bold colours (but not in black ;)).
Personally I disagree. I like her better in pastel colours. Imo it suits her very well. I love the soft pink colour with her blonde hair.

Cinderella5x said:
And that belt is not adding anything good to the whole look.
It isn't a belt. It's part of the dress.

Personally I disagree. I like her better in pastel colours. Imo it suits her very well. I love the soft pink colour with her blonde hair.

It isn't a belt. It's part of the dress.

Then I don't like that part of a dress.

Pretty in pink! I love this gown, but I have to agree I don't like the attached silver belt. It isn't necessary and disrupts the flow of the gown.

I love the dress.Is this the same she wore for the wedding of Princess Victoria of Sweden?She has lovely hair.She's really a typical nordic blonde.:)

I love this pink dress, the colour is one of my favourites. It would be nice though if she could've worn a different belt this time. Perhaps something in a bolder and contrasting colour.

Mette Marit attend the 2010 American-Scandinavian Foundation Gala in New York.
October 29, 2010

Full lenght view

it is really a great dress - just flawless!
the earrings match well.

New York suits her! :) She looked fantastic from head to toe once again! I also love her hairstyle of late, very glamorous!

Wow, beautiful dress. It suits her quite well.

classy,feminine and flawless looove the look.
MM looks wonderful a true Princess:flowers:

hahaha :flowers:;):p

no, seriously, I think you have to be quite tall and feminine in order to make it look good, MM is perfect in that sense (so is Maxima).

I see what you mean and you're right. Maxima can also wear Valentino well. I'll just mention that red gown, I think it was on P Charles b-day, wasn't it? ;) What I have noticed is that MM never recycles the majority of her Valentinos. Could that be because she borrows some of them? What do you think? :flowers:

she has looked really great on this trip !

I see what you mean and you're right. Maxima can also wear Valentino well. I'll just mention that red gown, I think it was on P Charles b-day, wasn't it? ;) What I have noticed is that MM never recycles the majority of her Valentinos. Could that be because she borrows some of them? What do you think? :flowers:

She recycles most of them a lot so hat makes one think CP Mette-Marit owns the clothes.

Beautiful dress. There's been a marked improvement in Mette-Marit's style, particularly her evening wear, over the last year or two. Her hair is styled better, her makeup is usually flawless.

I love this dress and the print on it. Her hair is fantastic as usual.
They make a handsome couple!

Very nice dress and shoes, she becomes more beautiful everyday !

I really like MM's gown, it's beautiful and gorgeous on her. Her shoes are just to die for as are most of her shoes.:flowers:

She looks just stunning in the gown. I love the color and style for her. Her hair is gorgeous.

I really like MM's gown, it's beautiful and gorgeous on her. Her shoes are just to die for as are most of her shoes.:flowers:
I agree with you ,she looks gorgeous.
Her collection of shoes are to die for,classy ,stylish and so feminine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom