Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful coat, I really like the fur and the trimmings on the coat.
The dress is a great piece & white/cream is such a flattering color on MM.

Absolutely beautiful.
Elegant and classy without screaming 'class!!' - quite perfect.

Thats one impressive example of how stunning MM can look. Great look and what a development from the clumsy and angry (in the sense of struggling with the role) pictures of the early years.

I'm no fan of her coat but the dress is just beautiful :flowers:

I love the coat! And the whole outfit is beautiful, I like that she wears light colours :flowers: She looks radiant.

The coat is pretty but I don't like the bottom part of the dress (baloon - like), it just doesn't look good on anyone. I am also not the biggest fan of the cardigan, looks too big. Finally, she looks way better in strong colours, the light clours are just too plain for her almost white hair.

MM looks gorgeous! It was smart of her to wear nude coloured shoes in the winter.

Gorgeous outfit, although the cardigan looks a little out of place with the dress and coat, but still, Mette-Marit looks beautiful.

Fabulous winter white, perfect with her coloring. The skirt does a nice job of camoflaging the tummy, as does the in between waistline.
I wish she wore earrings to complement the embroidery on the bodice.
Not a fan of cardigans, except on little girls.

Love her Louboutins.
The coat and dress is impeccable.

I think M-M has style. As someone upthread said, she looks modern and Scandinavian, and so represents her country very well. I think she chooses pieces that show her to great advantage (and I really wonder why people would ever consider her "fat', she is quite a normal sized woman who does not immediately make a person wonder if she ever eats...)

She looks healthy, too. Her makeup is understated, natural and enhances her natural looks as opposed to looking as if she's trying to change her face into some other face. She's a love woman.

MM looks young and fresh and glam I think the beading has a touch of the sixities and the colour is very pretty on her

MM is really interesting to watch at the moment, she seems more and more confident in her role and her style is getting better and better. Plus, you can see that she chooses things she likes, IMO. Her way of styling seems personal and "has character". :)

Well said Britters! When MM is off she tends to put on a pair of black trousers, a black blouse and jacket and she's ready to go.;) The last 8 months, since Victoria's wedding, she's been looking very stylish and seems to care a lot about her appearances. I don't know what caused this rather sudden change (a stylist?), what I know is that we all seem to enjoy the results. Hope she keeps it up just like this!

I like this national costume, MM seems genuinely happy in the above photos!

I also like seeing her in a traditional costume. She looks so happy.

Here is an article about this costume, it's a reconstructed costume from 1810, and also a gallery with photos from her other traditional clothes. (Google Translation)

I'm not too fond of the bright pink dress, the links in the middle, where the short puf sleeve looks like the fabric has been braided.
I think that's the best part of the pink dress. I love the basket weave design on the the sleeves.

Love this gown - she always looks amazing in it. Glad she has worn it again.

The dress is perfect for spring - very light.
I do like hair this way more that the way she had last time during the wedding in Sweden.

My favourite dress of hers ;)
I'm so glad she recycled it. Although I still think she looked better at the wedding than at the dinner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom