Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the coat and the shoes but her hair is a mess. The colour of the coat looks great on her.

About the accessories, the bag is nice but the shoes are ugly.
I have to disagree. I like the shoes alot. ;)
I knew I remembered the coat... somehow I think it fits better now than it did back in 2004. I don't really like the earrings with the coat. Too much going on.

Love the coat, its color and the gold running through it. I do like the shoes too. I also think the earrings are a bit much. Nice she touched up her hair though the style looks childish to me. I wish she would stand up straight.

November 26, 2012 - MM in a white skirt and matching high collar jacket with lace/crochet. Outfit is matched with a white clutch and heels while hair is pulled up.

Close up ** Front view

November 26, 2012 - MM in a white skirt and matching high collar jacket with lace/crochet. Outfit is matched with a white clutch and heels while hair is pulled up.

Close up ** Front view

I love the details on the white outfit!

Her second outfit from November 26, red dress (matching Haakon's tie) and white jacket:
full view (with apron) - upper part (without apron) - full view

Last edited:
Such a lovely arrival coat but no one over the age of 11 needs pigtail braids unless they are in costume. Love the white suit also.

Today at the arrival in Indonesia.
full view - upper part - side view - shoes - bag
She looks beautiful.

She's worn the outfit in 2006 during the visit to Thailand.

That coat is gorgeous! Love the color!

Her second outfit from November 26, red dress (matching Haakon's tie) and white jacket:

She looks fantastic in that white outfit!

fairy tale said:
Today at the arrival in Indonesia.
full view - upper part - side view - shoes - bag
She looks beautiful.

She's worn the outfit in 2006 during the visit to Thailand.

Everything looks really lovely except for the shoes.

fairy tale said:

Lovely!! Really elegant!!

rubies said:
Such a lovely arrival coat but no one over the age of 11 needs pigtail braids unless they are in costume. Love the white suit also.

She wasn't wearing pigtails.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the totally white outfit really glamorous the bag and the shoes looks great with it ... the dress with the white coat is a little too medical.
The dress looks great on her though ...

Last edited:
casualfan said:
Everything looks really lovely except for the shoes.

Lovely!! Really elegant!!

She wasn't wearing pigtails.

She was, in the arrival picture.

Mette-Marit looked lovely.
I love all her outfits but my favourite is the white one,followed by the red/white one.
Pink coat is lovely but the earings are too much imo.
Her shoes were gorgeous as most of time.
Braid isn't ridiculous.There must be so much humidity there that it's better not to have loose hair hanging and curling:D
I only dislike her hair colour

Just really love the white suit. Love the way the sleeves are intricate and see through, how the cut lace follows through down the front of the jacket and the skirt hem, not over done. The length of the jacket and skirt length are perfect for her.

Did not like the way she buttoned the white jacket over the red dress. It was tight and buttoned over her chest, opened and made the stomach look big, almost like a maternity outfit.should have just left it open.

Lovely outfits so far and I LOVE the pigtails !!!!!

Larzen said:
No she was wearing one braid on the side
Royalportraits

Thank you!

tlklhm said:
She was, in the arrival picture.

No, she wasn't. She was wearing one side braid. Please see the post with a picture.

soraya said:
I only dislike her hair colour

Do we know that she colors her hair? This may be her natural hair color. If it is, is it really fair to criticize it? :just wondering:

Last edited by a moderator:
^she is naturally blonde, but i think she doesnt have it that light (almost white), i think she dyes it.

i think this is one of her most fashionable visit trips, i like all choices including the braid (its so fresh and young)

Casualfan,I highly doubt this is her natural hair color.Sometimes you can clearly see that her roots have a diffrent shade.
I follow her activities since many years since she is one my favourite royal and can clearly see that her shade of blonde is changing .
During the Luxembourg wedding she was platine blonde.

KathiaSophia,I agree that she is fashionable for that trip but I think she is always so well dressed for foreign trips.Imo,for foreign visits she also seems to make efforts to improve her posture.
She has one of the most amazing wardrobe among royals.Unfortunatly,I guess,people aren't that interested in her fashion choices since she hasn't the skinny body of a model or teenager

I love the white outfit, and the beige skirt/white shirt combination. The yellow dress looks nice, but I'm not sure if the red jacket really goes with it, at least color-wise.

Really like today's outfits. The white top on the second outfit looks too maternity for me though, perhaps if it was more fitted...love the shoes

I love the maxi dress but the shoes are odd, all in all I like both outfits though ... though I just love white and beige together end of story IMO of course.

love both the outfits, really like the second dress

Love both outfits. I like her flats in the second outfit.

The jacket that she paired with the first outfit looks odd. It doesn't appear to go with a dress/skirt, at least to me. The second look is nice. Not sure about the shoes. They appear to be quite flimsy, which may present some problems when walking on wet grass/soft ground.

The first outfit is awful. The jacket doesn't go with the dress and everything looks too big/baggy. The outfit is a miss for me.

I really love the second outfit (minus the ballet flats, which I think are kinda ugly).

Last edited:
Love both outfits and the colors she chooses are perfect for her. Can anyone id that gorgeous white dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom