Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks lovely in that pink dress. I would have prefered it in white but she still looks beautiful. I love the details on the dress.

Looks like she's put on weight since she got the dress. It would be hard dress for anyone to wear.

The shot that has her behind the podium is the one where she looks 'fat' - its the distortion created by the plastic (?) podium imo. Otherwise she looks beautiful, I think. The pink color goes perfectly with her complexion/make-up and hair color. She looks radiant.

I love this dress - the material is gorgeous.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit in Washington on July 26, lookig good in a red dress (or top and skirt) and a jacket:

** Pic **

Quite a simple look which works. I like how there is no fuss or added accessories, all kept simple and clean. I have always loved that jacket on her.

She looks great, especially with the tight turnaround trip to London.

.Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit in Washington on July 26, lookig good in a red dress (or top and skirt) and a jacket:** Pic **
I liked the jacket. It is well-fitted.

Last edited:
Jacket looks like it's straining to fasten; it doesn't look like it belongs with that dress at all.

(And if she insists on bleaching out her hair, she should change the style; when it is parted in the middle like that it just shows up the dark roots. It would be much better cut in layers).

Last edited:
That was a quick trip to DC then London and we know she's not a fan of flying. She looks good though. Love the red on her.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit in Washington on July 26, lookig good in a red dress (or top and skirt) and a jacket:

** Pic **

The red dress works well with the jacket. She looks lovely.

Red dress + navy blazer is a winner for me :flowers:
She looks good and I quite like her hair.

(And if she insists on bleaching out her hair, she should change the style; when it is parted in the middle like that it just shows up the dark roots. It would be much better cut in layers).

I agree, to me the bleaching looks excessive.

She looks very appropriate, she's wearing the team jacket and Norwegian colors. Think she looks

Not so good in this link visiting swimmers. A flat-front patns would do a better job of camoflaging the tummy.ghttp://p.twimg.com/Ay5TVEzCcAAHaxx.jpg:largeood.

Last edited:
The jacket is a really flattering cut on her she looks great.

Red dress + navy blazer is a winner for me :flowers:
She looks good and I quite like her hair.

For some reaason I never like to see blonde hair with emphatic dark roots.
I'm fine with using hair color, but then choose a style where the dark roots are not showing in such an obvious way. That looks so cheap and unattractive, imo.

I thought she looked lovely in white & that sweater top is perfect for the event.

I really like the dress and the jacket combination. Very casual, but elegant too.

I don't love the crochet dress look but it is cute on MM... the jacket keeps it CPy .. IMO

Her hair is so yellow and those roots are now quite visible. Very unattractive.

This dress looks huge on her and not particularly flattering, IMO. I'm not too fond of the handbag either.

Her hair is so yellow and those roots are now quite visible. Very unattractive.

In addition, there is a lot of tanning going on, on some occasion the skin looks like leather. It looks awful with the overbleached hair.

Duke of Marmalade said:
In addition, there is a lot of tanning going on, on some occasion the skin looks like leather. It looks awful with the overbleached hair.

Do you have any pictures where her ski. Appears leathery? I have never gotten that impression.

As for the tan, they went on a big vacation to te beach/sea, so the tan doesn't surprise me. I think she looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom