Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely outfit except the shoes.

Great outfit, I love the shoes (black would be better, BTW)

I love those shoes!!! MM has the best shoes!

Pretty outfit, but the shoes were wrong for it, I like the shoes, but not for this suit.

If the shoes had been black they would be fine.

The fashion show outfit is rather boring and looks odd on MM. The restaurant dress looks nice.

A fashion week in Milan. What was the purpose of this visit? It was about Norwegian fashion or what was it??:ermm:

^ maybe she was a guest at one of the shows... she does occasionally wear clothes from Italian designers so it's good PR for the designer. If a future queen- no matter what country she's from- wears your clothes it's a signal your doing something right.

But I like the dinner dress she had one instead of the fashion show outfit. The fashion show outfit is kind of boring. But I like the jacket.

I like the dinner dress as well it is a length and colour that suits her IMO and she has not had that many hits this year quite frankly.

I like her outfits lately.

Love the Alexander McQueen scarf! Very nice outfit for school.

I agree it's a good, comfortable outfit that suits her.

I agree with Her_Majesty, the recent outfit is casual yet nice. I love the scarf, it certainly came as a surprise to me. Rock chic for MM, not bad! hehe

She looks boring, but casual at the "Carreer Fair", the black dress looks sophisticated.

The black dress is very sophisticated and elegant. Great dress for a meeting with the Olympic participants.

^ maybe she was a guest at one of the shows... she does occasionally wear clothes from Italian designers so it's good PR for the designer. If a future queen- no matter what country she's from- wears your clothes it's a signal your doing something right.

But I like the dinner dress she had one instead of the fashion show outfit. The fashion show outfit is kind of boring. But I like the jacket.

the designer of pucci is peter dundas - a norwegian.

The grey cardigan doesn't look very flattering, but I LOVE that black dress. She looks absolutely classy - I wish we had a better picture of the necklace, it looks pretty!

I like her in the black and thankfully not opaques she has the happy nack of being able to make a black dress lot totally horrible but on theis occasion the hair the dress the look really nice IMO. The careers day lookedd like she was at uni and asked to open the affair so nice job there.

The grey sweater looks too tight on her.
The black dress is simple and elegant. Her hair looks nice tied back.

Mette-Marit looks elegant in the black dress. The gray cardigan was a little ill fitting and so it looked sloppy to me. I think a jacket would have been better, but that's just me.:flowers:

Lovely black dress.
Not a big fan of the grey outfitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom