Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wonderful to see CP Mette-Marit in such nice colours again. It's a lovely suit and given her back problems I'm turning a blind eye regarding the shoes. ;)

MM in a soft pink cardigan and white skirt
Full Length
Full Length 2
Shoes and purse
Close-up Hair and Make-up

I like the snake skin heels :D:D ! I think soft colours like pale pink and white look lovely on MM. I really love her hair. It looks so soft, healthy and the soft waves are nice. The colour is gorgeous..

Is it a dress?
Very pretty look, love the dress/skirt underneth especially the extra bit at the bottom. Love the shade of the cardigan and the white trimming on it.
The belt also looked in place.
MM pulls soft colors off easily even with her quite fair complexion which sometimes is not easy.

Soft colors really suit her, so far all her outfits have been gorgeous on this trip !

MM in a soft pink cardigan and white skirt
Full Length
Full Length 2
Shoes and purse
Close-up Hair and Make-up

I like the snake skin heels :D:D ! I think soft colours like pale pink and white look lovely on MM. I really love her hair. It looks so soft, healthy and the soft waves are nice. The colour is gorgeous..
I love pink and I love this outfit,but I dislike shoes,they should be pink imo and with other form....I agree,she has a beautiful hair with beautiful colour,really nice:flowers:

Love to see MM again! She looks very nice during the trip. Relaxed, fresh and lovely!!

Wonderful, wonderful colours.
I think the sun is bringing out a lighter side to MM's clothes.
Beautiful. :flowers:

The close up is extraordinary, she is really beautiful

I like everything about this oufit. It's well put together. I just would prefer white shoes.
The purple suit is also nice.

The pink and white outfit looked so fresh and pretty on her. I loved her hair and makeup. The shoes were really interesting, and her bag was very nice. I love MM in purple, but I didn't care for her purple suit. The color was great, but to me the style looked a little 'old' for her. I think the length of the skirt should have been a tiny bit shorter. Her flats were really cute, and probably very comfortable.

The pink and white outfit is lovely and Mette-Marit looks gorgeous. Her clothes choices have been wonderful on this trip.

I agree with all of you. This is indeed a wonderful outfit! Good to see MM in pastels - they suit her a lot IMO! The shoes are not my cup of tea, but the tote-bag is lovely.

I wonder why she changed coats? Her shoes (boots) look nice and warm.

I wonder why she changed coats?
She didn't change the jackets. If you have a close look you can see that she is wearing the red jacket underneath the warmer dark jacket. :)
I guess it was warmer when they arrived and got cooler in the afternoon.

^^ Oh, thanks for the explanation. :flowers:

This is a nice warm outfit for MM. I liked the red winter jacket more! :flowers:

I think she looks nice and warm for the competition. I know it is OT but her skin looks amazing! Absolutely perfect, like porcelain! So beautiful.

MM at the Amandus Award 2010

Look with Coat
Look without Coat

She looked fine with the coat, but the outfit without the coat is horrible. :huh:
The combination of the dress (which I like, because the colour and cut is nice) with the cardigan and this belt is just ugly. ... the colours don't match at all...
I really wonder why she used that belt with that look.....:nonono:

Code:
MM at the Amandus Award 2010

[URL="http://lotta.svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Mette-MaritAmundprisetLila1.jpg"]Look with Coat[/URL]
 [URL="http://lotta.svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Mette-MaritAmundprisetSnygg.jpg"]Look without Coat[/URL]
:lol:

That outfit is hideous!

Without the coat too horrible for words she should have left the coat on which was very nice. Wearing those horrible tights again for a girl who started off with such promise she has really gone downhill in the fashion sense department.IMO

I find it is O.K. Better than the black dresses that she always wears. Does anybody know where Mette-Marit goes for shopping? In Milan? Paris or London? I think she likes norwegian fashion too.....:flowers:

Too much colors (mismatched belt and cardigan), horrible tights, nice dress and coat (but not with this clothes).

The whole look is horrible IMO. I don't know where to begin from... Perhaps these grey stockings/tights is the worst part, but even if they were black or nude, they wouldn't save her look either...

The dress is very nice, IMO, it just looks awful worn with those tights and the blue cardigan.
I´ve never liked at all that purple coat, but I agree that she looks much better with it.

Separately I like the pieces. Together no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom